Sneeze Fetish Forum

Xan (M elf, cold, slight mess)

Snapdragon

I've been absolutely obsessed with Baldur's Gate lately and have fallen more than a little in love with Xan, the depressed elven enchanter (mainly due to the NPC Project mod that adds a lot of extra interactions for him and all the other non-player characters, as well as the Xan romance mod for BG2).

He's a snarky mage with a pessimistic outlook on life and a sickly constitution - so naturally he's my fave. And what better way to show your devotion to a new favourite character than to draw them with a terrible cold? ^-^''

zty715.jpg

I love his red ears <3 Poor thing! I love that there is a subset of people here who like elves. Also, your artwork is beautiful!

Haven't played Baldur's Gate, but if I ever do, I will seek out this man.  There are few things in life better than a sickly elf mage!  I'm a big fan of your color palette here, especially the flushing, and his expressions are just lovely! ❤️

On 7/12/2019 at 4:25 AM, Usagi said:

Omg I love it! This is really nice! 

Thank you!! :D

On 7/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, Losseneth said:

I love his red ears ❤️ Poor thing! I love that there is a subset of people here who like elves. Also, your artwork is beautiful!

Aww, thank you! I wonder how many of us there are... "elf-lovers with a sneezing kink" is a very very niche subset of people, but I'm glad not to be the only one! :laugh:

17 hours ago, LeapYearKisses said:

Haven't played Baldur's Gate, but if I ever do, I will seek out this man.  There are few things in life better than a sickly elf mage!  I'm a big fan of your color palette here, especially the flushing, and his expressions are just lovely! ❤️

Thank you! And please let me know if you do, omg! ❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Oh wooooow, look at that nose. :wub: And you do the tired, resigned, pre-sneeze face REALLY FRKN WELL, OKAY. Hmmmmmfg. YESS.

Aaahhh!!! I've never heard of the game, but now I'm curious purely bc of your artwork :lol: he looks so soft!!! And the apology before the sneeze, then the comment after... :wub: He's so flushed and it's so gorgeous hhggg I love it

• 5 months later...

Archived