Sneeze Fetish Forum

Giving Up: Being Sick At Work

djm4991

I won’t go into much detail, but I am disabled and require personal assistance in the morning. A while ago, one of my regular workers had a Cold, but felt she could still come to work and wore a procedure mask. I’ll refer to her as 'W' for Worker. W has pale skin, green eyes and long brown hair down to the middle of her back. Her nose has a long bridge with small nostrils and a piercing on the right side. She also has numerous tattoos on her arms.

W spent most of the morning sniffling, clearing her throat and coughing. Eventually, she gave up and said: "*Sigh* Alright, where's the [Kleenex] box?" She was visibly annoyed and maybe a bit embarrassed.
I told her where "the box" was and she ripped two tissues from the box, pulled down her mask and gave a small, barely noticeable blow. She wiped her nose for awhile and threw the tissues away.

Before she left, she took another two tissues, pulled down her mask and blew her nose again. Only this time she blew a little bit harder, which sounded congested and wet, but still pretty quiet. I could see that she looked at the tissue this time with a disgusted look. I don't know if it was because it was really messy, or nothing came out. Once she was done, she left for the day.

Thank you for the observation! Hopefully her coming to work sick doesnt end up affecting you! But glad you got a nice observation out of it.

14 hours ago, MzMental said:

Thank you for the observation! Hopefully her coming to work sick doesnt end up affecting you! But glad you got a nice observation out of it.

I was fine, thankfully. 😁

Archived