Sneeze Fetish Forum

Flower Allergies (M)

LeapYearKisses

Wow, this looks awesome! It's nice to see monster boys getting some appreciation! :) :D :heart: 

This is really cool! The splatter effect is really neat, especially on his wings. I also like how his claws are curling/clenching, aww. Seconding the appreciation for monster boys!

oh my god, this is so good?! his fluffy hair, the lovely curvy line work, the dappled patterns on his wings and hair and skin, the gradient where his claws and calves meet, I'm in LOVE. 😍

@SneezyHolmes Monsters are awesome!  I've been shy about revealing my love for them, but no longer. I will have no shame.  Thanks for your comment!

@Losseneth Thank you!  I was excited about the effect, so I'm glad that it worked.  Quetzal has vitiligo, so his feathers are also piebald.  I'm glad you thought it was a good use of technique!  Also yes, monster boys forever!

@Snapdragon Ahaha, thank you very much!  My lines are terrible, but I'm glad that the energy is there.  Your comment made me smile!  Thank you!

@facet Yessss, hopefully soon I will write another story about them.  Quetzal is a little tease!  They both knew what they were getting into!  Thank you very much. :D

This is so cute. Your lines and anatomy are really solid. Those wings are lovely. Also, I love that you seem to have modeled his plumage after an actual quetzal bird. Funny! 

• 3 weeks later...

@Garblin Apologies for a late reply! Thank you very much!  I thought about just keeping the name Quetzal and doing whatever, but that seemed silly.  Of course, it's kind of like naming a human oc "Human" or "Bostonian" or something, but I guess I'll just laugh about it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived