Sneeze Fetish Forum

Uni obs (f)

Esperanza

I was sitting next to a friend in a lecture. She is 19, slim, has red curls, sparkly blue eyes and is very pretty.

Normally in lectures she gets annoyed if people sneeze and cough but today she was the one sneezing! Just after the lecture began she stifled twice, "Hu-mmph, hu-mmmph". I blessed her and she thanked me and stifled again, "Hu-mmph" and said "Oh God" and got a tissue from her bag and wiped her nose. About thirty minutes later, I was daydreaming (legal systems isn't always the most interesting of subjects!), when I was jilted back to reality by another "Hu-mmphh" followed by a sniff. About five minutes later a more powerful sneeze overtook her, throwing her forward as she covered with one cupped hand: Hu-CHOOO!

The girl next to her on the other side said "Bless you. Are you getting ill?". To which she grumpily replied "I don't get ill." before burying her nose in a tissue to blow it.

Hope u enjoyed!

~Catinka~

Cool obs, it's always strangely more enjoyable seing a person sneeze who usually complains about others doing it!

Lefty

I agree, I know a girl named Kristen who gets annoyed by sneezing and coughing. Just the other day she bitched about how during class she gets distracted by other students with colds. She also happens to be best friends to my good friend and best friend to my GF Amanda who is probably the sneeziest girl alive which makes a great combination. However, whenever Kristen sneezes it just does something to me I can't figure it out.

Anyway, nice obs Catinka.

• 1 month later...
I agree, I know a girl named Kristen who gets annoyed by sneezing and coughing. Just the other day she bitched about how during class she gets distracted by other students with colds. She also happens to be best friends to my good friend and best friend to my GF Amanda who is probably the sneeziest girl alive which makes a great combination. However, whenever Kristen sneezes it just does something to me I can't figure it out.

Who is best friend to what and where?

Please use small words. I'm still half asleep

Cool obs, it's always strangely more enjoyable seing a person sneeze who usually complains about others doing it!

Lefty

Any girl sneezing does something to me!!! I wonder if I've got a fetish :unsure:

Archived