Sneeze Fetish Forum

Funny Trump thing

Heathcliff

So, Trump got into an argument with Emmanuel Macron about tarriffs, and Trump said something like- "If France is going to tax technology companies, we'll tax French wine! American wine is better than French wine anyway!"

People pointed out that Trump is teetoal- he drinks no alcohol.

Trump said "American wines look better than French wines." 😂

what. "x wine looks better than y wine" is not a good argument. it is absolutely nonsensical and i would be saying that regardless whose mouth it came out of.

so, "trump alienates and insults another of our allies, is petty and boastful, also immesurably stupid"? i fail to see how this is funny. this man is in charge of my country. this is pathetic at best. dismal.

This was not meant to be a comment on his policy on tariffs. (Which, by the way, I think is reactionary and poorly thought out.)

It was a chance to laugh at the orange-faced macho over-sensitive dickhead you all elected as leader of the free world.

Oo ee oo ah ah, ting tang walla walla bing bang

honestly things over here? are bad. i'm just not laughing about that. 

6 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

honestly things over here? are bad. i'm just not laughing about that. 

Same. Its probably pretty easy to laugh about when he's not in charge of your country but those if us stuck under him? Its pretty god dang awful and its only getting worse.

I've always been confused about the fact that he doesn't drink. So coke and underage girls are okay but he won't have a beer? Makes no sense to me. I bet he drinks plenty behind closed doors.

The majority of people who voted in the 2016 election didn't vote for him. The electoral college, which is kind of stupid, is the reason he got elected.

24 minutes ago, murphy dee said:

I bet he drinks plenty behind closed doors.

I'm not betting against. When he goes off on his unhinged tirades he sounds eerily like my dad when he's had a couple of drinks in secret and thinks no one notices. My mom says the same thing every time that whole "Trump doesn't drink" is mentioned. She's 100 % certain he does, based on having lived with an alcoholic for X number of years (saying X because my father was always a heavy drinker, but not a day-drinker and not out of control, and it's hard to say when he crossed the line of alcoholism).

It's possible Trump actually didn't drink alcohol when he was younger, but nowadays, definitely. 

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I'm not betting against. When he goes off on his unhinged tirades he sounds eerily like my dad when he's had a couple of drinks in secret and thinks no one notices. My mom says the same thing every time that whole "Trump doesn't drink" is mentioned. She's 100 % certain he does, based on having lived with an alcoholic for X number of years (saying X because my father was always a heavy drinker, but not a day-drinker and not out of control, and it's hard to say when he crossed the line of alcoholism).

It's possible Trump actually didn't drink alcohol when he was younger, but nowadays, definitely. 

He's also a sociopath with dementia, so that doesn't help either lol

To be fair, if you want to laugh at Drumpf, literally the only thing you need do is look at Twitter for a few seconds...

of course the same goes for if you want to cry, rage, plan an elaborate project of civil disobedience, or just shake your head in sad resignation.

13 hours ago, murphy dee said:

He's also a sociopath with dementia, so that doesn't help either lol 

True. :rolleyes: 

Archived