Sneeze Fetish Forum

Under the Weather [Dai Gyakuten Saiban, BaroRyuu] (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

These characters are from the non-localized Meiji/Victorian Era Ace Attorney spin-off so I'm pretty sure no one here knows or cares about them but I wanted to do something super self-indulgent, so I drew this comic with my favorite rare-pair from that game. I hope someone enjoys it cuz it took me months do finish ;;;

K3WZbvo.png

vOOFNYY.png

hxcozew.png

ibE6lEW.png

aL2bwWg.png

qZv70pT.png

0qETwUB.png

gVf3IAf.png

D0TaC1W.png

m4kGjVh.png

qcIzgyu.png

WyAzxhf.png

Aiee, and excellent work it is! I applaud your VERY successful effort! ^_^

I always love to see it when people put so much loving energy in a project that they think may not resonate with many others. By rights, this comic should garner a LOT of enthusiasm... but even if it doesn't, be proud, because you did an excellent job :yes:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!! Takes a super deep breath* I’M SO HAPPY YOU’RE BACK!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭 You write the most wonderful stuff and you pack it in such a way that my heart nearly gives out! I just gulp down this content so fast!

Not knowing a fandom has never stopped me before when it comes to you and your delicious artwork!! This one was just soooooooo squeeeee!! I love it sooooooo much. 

Not only are you a phenomenal artist, but you’re a great storyteller through dialogue. Your art is so good and detailed and precise that I wouldn’t be surprised if you actually wrote your dialogue by hand. Hats off to you and your skills and thank you so much for sharing!!!

My mind is blown by the fact that you kept on this for months so let me take a bit of time and tell you everything I enjoyed. 

I don’t know who’s who so L will stand for lawyer and C will stand for the one with the cold.

I’m just going to go out of order and what pops in my head! 

C’s character: I really enjoy the trope of a man in power with a cold. And the way that C had to convince himself and the reasoning he gave to finally relent was so adorably sexy. The fist to his chin was soooooo freakin cute as he reasoned with himself!! And then in a congested voice....“Do what you will with this information.” C’mon, you’re killing me!! I have a big grin on my face STILL from that. 

You are masterful at facial expressions. Discomfort, contemplation, embarrassment, awkward hedge, confusion, amazement, intent, concentration, surprise, love-struck, and more! 

I love how you draw “moving” animation. A cloud to mean running, lines of air to imply someone straightening up, puffs of air to show his fever, spiky waves to show abrupt movements, the thwack to the heart, that tiny spiky outline close to the skin to symbol trembling...OOF!! Yes!! I am here for that magic!! 

The overall storyline is so stinking cute!!!

Now it’s time for the cold. There were so many drool worthy moments!!

So caretakingwise...having to go on tiptoes because your man is so tall is a dream!! Melt! My arms are too long for that...Rip but it’s lovely to see it!! 

I nearly had a conniption when C held L tight and sneezed over his shoulder!! If sneezes had “positions” then that just might be the sexiest. And you showed different angles too, you angel! 🤗

I LOL’D when they got caught. Their expressions and the almost put out look of the lawyer as his head is on L’s chest and his cheek is puffed out. The height difference and how you played around with that was genius!

The comfort that L gave is sweet and endearing.

Talk about buttons! The exhaustion and weakening and cold hit mine!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ❤️

Thank you both so much for your kind comments, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate them 🤗 I’m glad at least a few people got some enjoyment from my pet project 💕

Aaaaaaa, unfortunately I haven't played this one, but I am delighted to see a full-length comic from you!  I think your attention to detail in the backgrounds and clothing is stellar, and you've really gotten good at doing a lot of different poses and expressions.  It's great to see the characters interacting physically with the environment and each other!  I especially like the height difference; it was super adorable to see Mr. Prosecutor there all huggy with his tiny love.  (Can I also just say I fricking love the phrase "under the weather"???? It's lit.)

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played this game, but I've always loved the characters!!  This comic is so cute, I'm so happy to see some art from you again ❤️

Thank you so much for commenting on my self-indulgent comic! The fact that you two are so supportive in spite of not knowing the fandom makes me so happy ;///w///;

I don't know this particular side of the Attorney fandom, but I've always loved your art, your stories, and the way your present characters in your comics. This was so fun to read, and I laughed aloud at the panel where he gets thwacked in the heart with an arrow from the cuteness of Naruhodou wanting to take care of him at home :laugh: Super cute!!!

Archived