Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jessii Vee’s Sneezes (F)

Saimou

So, I was browsing through some Toy Story conspiracy videos, and happened to come across one by Jessii Vee, and after watching it, I was like ”I wonder if I could find some sneezes from her.” Yeah, I’ve been through a bit of a dry season. Anyway, I found plenty of videos of her sneezes, but for convenience, I will only be posting this compilation by SNZ, claiming to feature all of her on-camera sneezes. I’ve also found a few tweets regarding her sneezes that I may also post at some point. I, for one, love her sneezes: their number and frequency (she seems to sneeze on most of her videos, usually 3–4 sneezes per fit), and especially their volume. I also love the fact that she announces them in beforehand and often comments on them, or their volume, afterwards. Sometimes even apologizes for sneezing. Anyway, here’s the video:

I hope you enjoy. Take care and keep sneezing.

Saimou

Thanks for the awesome find, TheBowler. Those were some sexy sneezes (and sneeze-talk) :wub:. I’m so jealous of Ty. There’s always something special with these boyfriend–girlfriend -scenarios that have fetishy content.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I’ve also come across another compilation. Most of the clips therein are old ones, but there are a few newer ones, too, and they’re worth posting by my standards. So, enjoy!

• 9 months later...
On 6/21/2021 at 10:51 PM, Saimou said:

I’ve also come across another compilation. Most of the clips therein are old ones, but there are a few newer ones, too, and they’re worth posting by my standards. So, enjoy!

Even the old ones are worth posting now, because SNZ has made his original video private; so, next to nobody can actually view it :huh::rolleyessmileyanim:.