Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing SOs

Emma Rose

I have recently told my SO about the fetish and he is super willing to try things. (I’m very thankful he’s so accepting and adventurous, lol)

I guess I just want to hear about your experiences inducing others or teaching them how to, how it all went and what tips you would share. Feel free to share anything, I’m very curious.

• 2 years later...

Try chhinkni! It's a spice blend that works on almost everyone and doesn't burn like pepper does as long as you use it right! You can get it on Amazon or eBay.

• 1 year later...

When my partner told me about it and I'd done my research on it to the point I wanted to try it, I asked him how to induce. He showed me by using a rolling paper on himself and then I did the same to see what happened. When we introduced it in the bedroom, he chose to induce me but it wasn't always comfortable because with something sharp you can go a bit too far up the nostril! 

I've done a lot of my own research and bought chhinkni which works great! (Yet to try it out in person together but works well when I'm alone). 

My partner just gave me the info I asked for and helped me learn how to do it based on his own experiences and then I kind of ran with it. Now he's more shocked how much I've learned about it and what I'm willing to try! 

Hope this helps a bit :)

• 4 weeks later...

My wife almost always induces me…she likes the control of it. But I do induce myself at times. She prefers to induce herself though since she is more aware of her sensitive spots.

Chhinkni works very well, and is easy to use for a beginner. And you can even use it on them if you like to do dom/sub play.

22 minutes ago, jdoe99945 said:

Chhinkni works very well, and is easy to use for a beginner. And you can even use it on them if you like to do dom/sub play.

Couldn’t agree more… I’m usually more dominant but love when my wife induces me and tries to control my sneezes

• 4 months later...

I had an incredible experience once on a retreat with a bunch of people my age (25-30ish) and this girl and I shared some sneezy time. She let me induce her with a FEATHER- literally something out of a fairytale haha and her nose was soooo sensitive to this feather. She even let me pinch her nose when she felt the sneeze coming.. it was probably the best fetish experience I ever had.

3 hours ago, klick22 said:

I had an incredible experience once on a retreat with a bunch of people my age (25-30ish) and this girl and I shared some sneezy time. She let me induce her with a FEATHER- literally something out of a fairytale haha and her nose was soooo sensitive to this feather. She even let me pinch her nose when she felt the sneeze coming.. it was probably the best fetish experience I ever had.

OMG. I don’t think I would ever recover from that 🥵

2 hours ago, taway298 said:

Yeah that’s overload for me.  

7 hours ago, klick22 said:

Wow, I'd love to hear more details. Was this someone you knew beforehand? What was the context for you inducing her? How did she react when you brought up the idea?

9 hours ago, taway298 said:

I think about it now like wow.. did I even comprehend what was happening back then lmaooo

6 hours ago, Adw said:

Wow, I'd love to hear more details. Was this someone you knew beforehand? What was the context for you inducing her? How did she react when you brought up the idea?

So I went on this lil farm getaway retreat thingy in rural Michigan and it was kinda like this hippie gathering.. well one night we all did some dr**s and like 7 of us were all cuddling in this king size bed. One of them was this girl I had been fancying. So we're all chillen and then someone else brings up her bdsm kink.. so now suddenly we're all kinda talking about kinks 😳...... Idk. I was feeling myself and I kinda just told the whole bed lmao. Everybody was super chill about it and I remember it feeling liberating af. And then I actually ended up going back to the girl I was fancying's room haha. When it was just us she asked about my fetish again and then we eventually got to inducing. It was a pretty fun night to say the least haha

^ Wow, speechless. Feathers ❤️

Both of my partners were very excited and supportive when I told them, but they both got a bit sneeze shy, mostly because they were overthinking it and putting pressure on themselves to sneeze.

My long term partner is totally past it now and sneezes freely and often, I can induce her just by touching her nose. We're still working out how to get sneezes out of my other partner, starting with rolled up tissues is good and safe.

Even if there are no sneezes it can still be really exciting to try.

I asked my girlfriend if she sniff chinkini in 2020 and she didn't bat an eyelid.

She has big sneezes, but they're not very wet  sadly.

Now enjoying her sneezes  natural or induced, is a routine part of our relationship.

Edited by Mr Sneezy
On 8/3/2023 at 7:43 PM, klick22 said:

This sounds like an absolute dream come true experience 🙂.

Would you like to tell how was her,  the inducing and her sneezes in detail ? I would really love to know more 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2023 at 8:43 PM, klick22 said:

Wow! Goalz!