Sneeze Fetish Forum

Edited

l226268

4 hours ago, Losseneth said:

I am pretty shy/quiet in real life but way more open online when I'm not face to face with someone.

Same. Although I have become much better compared to my younger self. Perhaps you will too.

Anyway, although you have had an account for a long time, it's good to hear from you and I hope you will continue to be active.

Enjoy the forum!

:joal:

Hey, I'm glad you decided to de-lurk! I think we definitely have some fandoms in common (like, all of the ones you listed, actually haha) and I don't play GW2 or WoW currently but I did previously. I also enjoy MMORPG's and sandbox kind of games :B Soothing. 

Also, I just rummaged back through your content and your art and writing is very lovely, I hope you'll keep contributing nice stuff! 

Hello! 👋 

Welcome to the active posting side of the madhouse. Have fun! 

:cheers: 

Welcome back to the forum, @Losseneth, from one The Sims fan to another. :P It's great that you feel more comfortable posting here, and we hope you enjoy your time on the boards!

To enhance your time here, the staff encourages you to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum.  You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated? 

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

ayy a fellow nerd! welcome to the forum, i look fwd to seeing you around

• 3 months later...

Hey there! I know this is kinda "pushing" an old thread up, but the alternative would be pushing an even older thread, so... 

On 8/14/2019 at 8:03 AM, Losseneth said:

So I had the mindset here that if I wanted to see something specific, I could just make it myself. Maybe there were others like me who would enjoy it.

Yes, there definitely were others who enjoyed :) Your very, very old and probably unfinished lotr-fics were the reason I found the forum. I didn't really understand English back then, but I tried to understand as much as possible (which kinda let to me thinking that there were three elves in the Erestor/Elrond one - you referred to them by name and the word "advisor" or "councillor", which I didn't know and therefore placed as a third character. Well... I didn't realize this mistake until a year later, even though I was wondering why that third person was never mentioned again :doh:).

Anyway, I still love the idea of Elrond inducing with the thought of inducing with... grass? And I always fall for sweet caretaking and the kind of denying-I'm-ill-because-I'm-too-strong-or-proud-to admit character Erestor is giving in to their illness. 

I think you mentioned lately that you don't like to think about your old fics and want to concentrate on your new/own universe (which I also love, by the way - "human" elves and drama and :wub:), but I wanted to thank you for writing them, anyway. In 2013 I didn't have the courage to comment on anything and when I stopped lurking (2018?), it didn't feel appropriate to push an old story that was already forgotten. But it kinda opened a new world to me and I really felt I had to tell you. (This doesn't mean I want you to continue the old fics- please write whatever feels good and let the sleeping fics lie. I know what it feels like to read stories I've written 6 years ago and even when I like them, I couldn't possibly continue).

Stories set aside... Another simmer :D I'm still stuck with s3, though I tried s4 a free times. I miss the open world too much and always return to s3. Maybe also because I've got more mods there and can torture the poor things with perpetual colds 😇 But mostly, I enjoy building and worldbuilding with the s3 world creation tool, if I play the game, I usually choose some kind of challenge or test my buildings. 

So... I hope this didn't become too long. Anyways, I'm looking forward to your new fics and artwork! :hug:

24 minutes ago, Losseneth said:

Oh my goodness, this was the sweetest post someone has ever directed towards me! I am graduating college soon and this is my last stretch of exams, so basically two weeks of hell, and your post made my day!

:hug: 

It was a lucky coincidence I found this thread (actually, I was only checking every topic because of forum crash - ohmygodit'sback), then! Your reply made my day, too, so I guess we're even ☺ I was kinda nervous about posting this earlier. 

38 minutes ago, Losseneth said:

I actually don't even really remember what I posted, except one was for Elrond and one was for Erestor, I think? 

Kinda of. There were two arcs I think (it's been a while since I've read them, to), one featuring Legolas (I don't exactly remember that one) and the other one Erestor and Elrond, with Erestor being sick and Elrond taking care of him. I can't recall much of the plot, but I have a picture of a feverish Erestor in my mind, I think he fell asleep on Elrond's lap... :wub:

There is an option in the "activity" tab (at least in the mobile version) saying activity in "content I started". Maybe you can find some of your stories this way. But I know what you mean - It's also hard to find stories of other people, especially when not yet validated. 

I did a bit of research and finally found your tumblr (just a few minutes ago). I probably picked up the art-thing in one of your stories where you said you were working on something. But now I've seen Beledroth at least :) I also created a tumblr account. I still have to get used to the system, though...

While trying to figure out how to send private messages I realized you have Dragon Prince fics, too 😍 I haven't watched the second and third season yet, but I've started a Runaan-fic ages ago and really want to continue now. 

57 minutes ago, Losseneth said:

And finally, since you like most of my work in general, another interesting fact you might like is that my Beledroth/Nightingale characters actually spawned from ideas I had for the Glorfindel/Erestor ship.

Yeah, I had a vague feeling that I knew these characters and I definitely thought of Erestor :D But you're right, Tolkien's lotr elves aren't evil enough to create the kind of drama we like. Right now, I'm rather shipping Erestor and Lindir (yes, I know, poor little Lindir could've found so many friendlier elves, but I won't let him have them), but Glorfindel is also a good match. And Beledroth and Nightingale do have an interesting relationship. Though Nightingale really is evil, right?Like, not Erestor-evil, but really evil. 

1 hour ago, Losseneth said:

the Tolkien fandom will kick up again and I'll likely be there in the middle spamming new fanfics!

Ahhh, I'm so anxious about that series... It could destroy so much, be totally un-Tolkien, maybe even thrashy, but... elves! So many elves to ship and torture in sneezefics and... Yeah. I'm anxious but I also can't wait to see the elves and read and write new fics 😇

Gosh, I'm so looking forward to getting validated and finally having access to private messages. I feel like I shouldn't be writing posts like this in the introduction area and I absolutely promise we'll find a way to communicate without disturbing the forum. 

I've got my email address on my profile, maybe you can find someone who is validated and could send it to you? 

Archived