Sneeze Fetish Forum

Malaysian observations (F)

James

As I have posted before, I am married to a cute Malaysian-Chinese lady called Soo-Chan, or Suzi. We have recently returned from a visit to Malaysia to see her family. Suzi loves her food, so we made sure we visited lots of restaurants. The restaurants there are normally air-conditioned, which I loved, because sudden changes of temperature often have the effect of setting Suzi sneezing. A few minutes after going into the cool atmosphere from the sultry air outside, she would start to sniff and wrinkle her nose, then turn her head away and give a powerful AAAAH-TISHOOO!! AAAAH-TISHOOO!!

Suzi is not the only one to be affected like this. She has three pretty sisters, Soo-Lin (Selena), Soo-Jen (Jenny) and Soo-Kim (Kim), and during a family reunion dinner in a very upmarket restaurant, I noted that Selena and Jenny also sneezed a few times. Selena's sneezes are loud explosive AH-TISHOOS, just like Suzi's, although generally less frequent. Jenny sneezes just as often as Suzi, especially as she is very prone to colds, but her sneezes are slightly softer. In the taxi going home, Kim also sneezed- a rare red-letter day as she is, by a considerable margin, the least sneezy of the four sisters. Unlike the other three, she tends to muffle her sneezes.

The sisters also have two attractive young female cousins, Evonne and Elizabeth, who are quite delightfully sneezy. In the past, I have not taken much notice of them, thinking they were just kids, but on this visit I noticed that they have grown into two very lovely young ladies. We were at their parents house for lunch one day while they cooled off in the pool outside. Their mother called them in to eat, and they came in dripping wet, still in their swimsuits. The air conditioning must have made them feel a bit chilly, because I noticed they were shivering slightly, when Evonne raised her hand to her nose and gave a very cute and feminine sneeze of the huh......shooooo type.

Sounds like a great time, James. You are, indeed, VERY lucky! That must have been a virtual cornucopia of sneezing excitement, surrounded by beautiful and exotic women. Even luckier, you are married to one of them!

I always enjoy when you posts observations. We are in similar situations...I am married to a Thai-Chinese woman and, coincidentally, recently spent some weeks in her homeland as well, where she has two lovely sisters. I think I lucked out though because my wife is, by far, the sneeziest of the three. :yes:

Post more if you got 'em.

Archived