Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stucky dabbles

Artemis

"Stevie? I'm back, nazis didn't kill me this time," Bucky calls into the soldier's barracks. He expected Steve to come running out to greet him. Probably in some mix of PT and full Captain America tactical uniform. When several seconds pass without Steve's appearance, he starts looking for his fella. 
Steve, it turns, was in his captain's quarters, still asleep. Bucky frowns and walks over to the small army issued cot and squats down next to the bed. 
"Stevie, it's time to get up, I didn't die," Bucky says softly in Steve's ear. Steve groans and bats at Bucky's hand. 
"Go 'way Buck, 'm sleepin," Steve mumbles, his voice low and raspy with sleep.
"Come on, Stevie. I just got home, come celebrate with me," he says shaking his friend's shoulders none too gently. There was no reason for Steve to be this tired. He had super juice flowing through his veins and he hadn't even been on a mission. 
"Bucky, go away. I'm serious," Steve growls and pulls the pillow up over his head. He coughs a little, muffling it into the pillow and wincing at how sore his throat was. Bucky rolls his eyes and stalks off. If Steve wants to act like a dame, he can. Bucky was going to celebrate not dying at the hands of the Germans. 
-------
It was close to 03:00 when Bucky stumbled loudly back into the barracks with some of the other guys from his mission. They were loudly and poorly singing the national anthem and stumbling over air. Steve comes out, sleep mussed at about 03:30.
"Soldiers!" He barks, voice breaking slightly at the end with a quick half cough against his fist. "I don't know about you, but I have places to be in the morning and would prefer to not look like a drowned rat because my men cannot handle their liquor. Shut up and sleep. I'll see you all at 05:30 PT," he stifles a harsh sneeze behind pinched finger, glad his men were too drunk to notice, before stalking back to his quarters and slamming the door. The guys all groaned, not looking forward to the idea of PT in two hours. 
     Bucky had never minded PT. What he did mind was the way Steve had been acting. He was always barking orders at everyone. Even Bucky. Now he had gone all distant and quiet. So as Bucky led the men on their early morning run, he seethed about the way Steve had been ignoring  him. Bucky must not be good enough for Captain America the way he always had been for Steve. He wouldn't make this hard on him. He would let it happen naturally. 

When Steve got home from his last meeting, he was exhausted. The scratchy throat and runny nose he had been trying to sleep off yesterday had turned into full blown misery. He had done fine the first half of the day, but by his last meeting his voice was shot. He tried to swallow down coughs, mostly ineffectively, and suppressing his sneezes had given him a pressure headache that was bordering on migraine territory. All he could think about doing was burrowing his head into his guy's chest and sleeping for a year. That was all that gave him the energy to finish his meetings and cross camp to the soldiers quarters. Bucky is right where Steve expected he would be, but he wasn't looking in Steve's direction. Bucky had to know Steve was in the barracks, he had a Steve-dar that always alerted him when Steve was nearby. Steve walks over to Bucky who was engaged in a discussion on weapons of some sort. Steve wasn't really listening, he only had a mind for getting Bucky to himself. 
"Hey, Buck, can you come here for a minute?" He asks, trying to keep the desperation out of his voice. 
"In a minute, Captain," he responds without even looking up. Steve's heart sinks. On top of everything else, Bucky was mad at him. Steve makes an effort to get into his room as fast as possible without giving away his emotions. But a sneezing fit slowed him down, forcing him to try and move quickly while stifling several near silent sneezes until he was finally in relative privacy.  
   Bucky could hear the need in his fella's  voice, but couldn't quite convince himself to swallow his pride and go to him. He would check on Steve as soon as he finished this conversation. That he had totally lost track of. The other guy just laughs. 
"Go check on him, Sarge. I can tell you want to," with that the other soldier stood and left the barracks, leaving Steve and Bucky alone. 
   Bucky approaches the door cautiously and knocks. Three quick, two slow, three quick. Steve opens the door, guarded relief on his face and moves to let his friend in. Bucky takes a closer look at Steve and notices the pale tint to his skin and the watery quality to his eyes. 
"You alright, Stevie?" He asks pulling the man into his chest. It wasn't as easy now that Steve was bigger than him, but somehow it still worked. He could feel Steve shake his head against his shirt. There was the faintest of heat coming off Steve's head, probably not even a fever.  
"Why didn't you tell me you were feeling bad?" Bucky asks, frowning and, after making sure the door was shut, kissing Steve's forehead. 
"Gotta be Captain America. He doesn't get sick. I don't get sick," he says before coughing wetly into Bucky's uniform shirt. Bucky laughs just slightly. 
"Captain America may not get sick, but my punk from Brooklyn most certainly does. Hey now, it's okay. You don't have to hold back for my account," he teases gently as he can feel Steve trying not to sneeze. 
"Hhh....hupshhhh...hhhhh....hisksshhh
..hh...hhhhh... hugshhhh....huchhhh...huhhuh....hepcxh,excuse mbe," Steve says pulling back and searching for a handkerchief, embarrassed to have sneezed all over his fella. 
"Here go," Bucky says softly, handing over his own clean, but worn handkerchief. Steve blushes again but blows his nose in the soft fabric. Unfortunately,  that just set him off again. 
"Hepshuhh...hhh...hhhh....huh...hushhuh...hhh....hh..huh....huh...HUH...hetchhuh, excuse mbe, sorry, Buck," he says holding the handkerchief to his nose with some urgency. 
"Bless you, Stevie. Let's get you back to bed. Hopefully the serum will kick this thing fast," he says already in the process of getting Steve out of his uniform and into something more comfortable so he could put him to bed.

AN- please feel to give requests!

2: Steve had only been to Bucky's quarters in Stark's Tower a handful of times, much perfering to have the other soldier stay in his quarters. Last night though, Bucky had gotten home late from a mission and so Steve had decided to just crash in his fella's room. That would prove to be a mistake in the morning. 
  Steve and Bucky are sharing their morning shower. It was a ritual after a particularly long or hard mission. It allowed them to feel tenderness again after so much time in the field. 
  Steve had always loved the way Bucky smells, but it turns out his nose is not such a fan of the soap his fella uses. 
"Kstchtt...huh....astchtt...hhh...ksttchtt...huh...KNX....astchtt...huh...Buhhh... Buck...KNX KNX KNX KNX...KSTCHTT...KSHCHTT...KSHCHT..."  Steve couldn't stop sneezing. His face was buried straight in Bucky's wet chest. Water was rolling between them and every drip that trails off Steve's hair and down his nose causes the sensitive appendage to twitch and sends Steven into another intense fit.
"Kstchtt...huh....asctchtt...KXN...TSSHH...TSSHH...HUH..HHHH...TSSHH...KSH...Ksh...ksh...ksh," he couldn't help but sniffle trying not to think of the mess he was probably making on Bucky's chest. This was not what Steve had in mind for a relaxing shower for Bucky.
"Goodness, bless you, Stevie," Bucky says rubbing a hand up and down Steve's warm, wet shoulders. Steve can't even get enough time to reply. 
"Hetchttt....hhh...hetcshh....huh...KSH..KSH...KSSH...KSSHH ....KSH...Ksh..huhh....huuhh," Steve was gasping for breath, allergic tears streaming down his face and mixing with the water from the shower. 
"God bless you, Stevie," Bucky says and he shuts of the water, in slight panic. 
"Let's get you out of here," he says helping Steve out of the shower and starts to gently dry him off.
"Hitchtt....hchtchtt...hchttt....tsh...tsh...tsh...tsh..tsh...huh..tsh...tsh...tsh," Steve's more powerful sneezes had tapered off into itchy, twitchy sneezes that gave him not relief. 
"Bless you. Are you gonna be okay?" Bucky asks as he finishes drying Steve off. He moves him quickly into the bedroom, closing the bathroom door behind them. He dressed Steve quickly keeping an eye out for hives. Thankfully there didn't seem to be any. 
"Tchtt...tchttt....tchtt...tcchtt...tishoo...tisht... tsh...tsh...tsh......huh....hhh....huh...tschtt....tschtt...huh...hhh....hhh.....huh..." after a few minutes, the fit began to taper off. 
"Bless you. Here blow your nose, it'll help," Bucky says handing Steve a handful of tissues. "I'm so sorry I caused your attack," Bucky says softly. 
"You didn't- tsh tsh- excuse me, know. I'm just sorry I-tsh tsh- excuse me, I ruined our shower," Steve says looking down, embarrassed. Bucky lifts his chin and presses a soft kiss to his lips. 
"Bless you. You didn't ruin anything," he says smiling. Bucky still had water dripping off his hair. A single drop fell on Steve's nose during the kiss. Steve tries to turn away to Steve but on manages to half stifle into Bucky's neck. 
"Txch."
"Bless you," Bucky says with a slight laugh. 

Hope I'm not too late to the avengers bandwagon I just love Captain America and Bucky. Anyway onto the third drabble 

''Yikes , Buck, when was the last time you slept. Its Wednesday if that helps," Steve says his voice a mix of teasing and worry. 
"Don't worry, Stevie. I slept last night. I just had a long day. There were a lot of guys out at the docks today. Nasty cold going around. Huh...hih'tschh...hih'gxnt...hih... hih'txgnt...huh..sniff..sniff. excuse me, Stevie," Bucky says still sniffling into his handkerchief. 
"Bless you, Buck. Sounds like you may have caught it too," he says softly. Bucky laughs, the sounds harsh and grating. 
"Stevie, I don't get sick. You know that," he says rubbing his nose harshly on the palm of his hand. Steve runs a hand down Bucky's back, rubbing firmly. 
"Ehh..excuse mhhh..me," Bucky stutters out between hitching breaths, fumbling for his handkerchief. Once he has the cloth pinched firmly over his nose, Bucky allows himself to sneeze, although it was very restrained. 
"Hih'txgnt...huh...huh...hih'gntx...hih'gnx...hih'gnxtsh...hih...huh...huh...Hih'txgnt...huh...huh...hih'gntx." Steve couldn't help but wince at the rough, painful sound of the suppressed sneezes. He couldn't imagine that felt good on Bucky's throat.
"Bless you, Buck," he says softly. "Would you like me to make you some coffee?" He asks, thinking the warm drink would feel good on his throat, and Bucky's pride would probably allow him to accept. His assumption was proved correct when Bucky nodded.
"Thanks, Stevie," he says, his voice low and husky. Steve got up and set about making the coffee for his fella. He was sure that Bucky had been suffering like this all day, the gravelly quality of his voice was enough to tell him that. However, getting Bucky to both admit that and accept Steve's care. Just as he was finishing with the coffee, Steve could hear Bucky trying to blow him nose. It didn't sound very effective. 
Bucky looked pitiful, he was pale, but his nose had the red, chapped quality of someone in the middle of a really bad cold. 
"Here ya go, Buck," he says handing over the mug of coffee. Bucky groans appreciatively. Unfortunately, that causes him to cough. Steve quickly takes the mug away from his ailing boyfriend while Bucky tries to shield as many of his germs into his hands as possible. When the coughing peters off, Bucky reaches out for the mug again. 
"Are you sure you're okay?" Steve asks. Bucky kind of melts after the first sip of coffee. 
"Honestly Stevie, I feel terrible," he says before it sinks in what his admission means. 
"Dammit, I shouldn't be here. I'm gonna get you sick," he says pushing himself up and off the couch. Steve reaches out and grabs his friend's wrist. It turned out to be good timing, because before Bucky could pull away, he was overcome with another sneezing fit. 
"Hih'txgnt...huh....HXGCXT...huh...hhhh....hih'gntx...huh...hih... hih'nxt....hih'tishhh...hhh....huh....hih'tsh," Bucky slumps down, forgetting where he was until Steve spoke. 
"Bless you, Bucky. I don't care if I get sick. You're sick now, let me take card of you," Steve practically begs. 
"Steven, no this sucks for me. It might kill you. I'll go stay with James for the wee-" Bucky is cut off by Steve's mouth on his. 
"There, now I'm guaranteed to get sick. Stay here so I can take care of you." Bucky looked flabbergasted that Steve would do that. 
"Steven, that was foolish. This will be terrible for you. I can't believe you would do that," his little outburst cost Bucky a painful coughing fit he muffled into his handkerchief. When he tried to finish his rant, Bucky found that he had lost his voice almost entirely. Steve can't help but laugh. He hands back the king if coffee and Bucky takes a sulky sip. 
"Sorry, Buck," he says but the smile on his face says otherwise. Steve sits down next to Bucky and runs his fingers through his hair. 
"I'm sorry you got sick Buck," he says. Bucky suddenly jerks upwards and fumbles for his handkerchief. 
" Hih'txgnt...huh...hih'gnxt....hih... hh..hhhh... huh...hih'nxt....hih'tishhh...hhh....huh....hih'tsh....hih'nxt....hih'tishhh...hhh....huh....hih'tsh....huh'tschh." He groans and scrubs his nose through the cloth and gives Steve the most pitiful look. Bucky was all red nose and watery eyes. Steve kisses his forehead. 
"Don't worry, I'll get you feeling better in no time," Steve says pressing a kiss to Bucky's shoulder and leading him into the bedroom for some much needed rest. 

Florist/Tattoo artist au

Steve sighed as he locked the door to the florist's that he worked at. Today had been the longest day imaginable. Several men had forgotten their anniversary and needed to make it up their spouse. Another young lady had come in to pick up her corsage and boutonniere and decided, upon seeing them, that they were totally wrong and spent the next hour yelling at Steve to correct it. Once he had finally gotten her out of the store, it was time to lock up. 
Steve hears someone clear their throat on his left. He turns to them, expecting someone who was running late to get their flowers, and instead sees a gorgeous man. He had a metal arm and a sleeve of tattoos on his other one. He had long hair that was knotted at the base of his neck, and he had the most striking eyes. 
"I'm sorry for startling you, but I just noticed that you seem to be upset and was wondering if I could help," the man had a rough voice, almost like it was never used. 
"Oh, I didn't realize I was broadcasting my emotions. It was just one of those days. Prom season and all," he says in response. He was trying to pick his jaw up off the ground that this male model was talking to him. 
"Ah, I don't know much about prom season, but I assume it must be rough for florists," he says scrubbing his fist under his nose. "Bucky, by the way," he adds offering his hand to shake. Steve takes the man, Bucky's, hand. 
"Steve." 
"Nice to meet you, Steve. I hope I'll see you around," Bucky says smiling and walking over to a motorcycle and leaving. 
----
Over the next few weeks, Steve and Bucky became very good friends. They spent every lunch break together and often hung out after shifts. Bucky, Steve discovered, was a tattoo artist who owned the studio beside the florist. He loved cats, but dogs were too loud. He lost his arm in Iraq during his second term as a marine. Several weeks later, Bucky came into the florist for the first time. 
"Hey, Buck, sorry I'll just be a minute. Make yourself comfortable," Steve says flashing a smile at his friend before disappearing into the back to work on an arrangement. 
Bucky looked at all the flowers with anxiety. He had pretty severe pollen allergies and had not been expecting to spend more than a couple seconds in the florists. He didn't want Steve to see him in the midst of an allergy attack, but he also didn't want to be rude and leave. 
It took Steve a few minutes to come back out and at that point, the burning itch was crawling into every orifice of his sinuses. His eyes and nose and throat all itched terribly. Bucky scrubbed at his nose with his fist. 
"You okay, Bucky? You're looking kinda...itchy," Steve says hesitantly and putting a hand on Bucky's arm. 
"I'm fhhhh....fihhhh....hih'hxnt...find...hngx...huh'gxt...hhh..hih... hih'nxt....hih'tishhh...hhh....huh....hih'tsh...sohhh... sorry...hih'nxt....hih'tishhh...hhh....huh....hih'tsh" Bucky was having a hard time keeping them all contained. He pinches his nose and scrubs it up and down harshly. 
"God bless you, Buck. Goodness," Steve says. He starts pulling Bucky toward the door. Bucky wasn't able to stop sneezing long enough to try and convince Steve he was okay. 
"Hhhh...hgnxt....hih'nxt....hih'tishhh...hhh....huh....hih'tsh....hih'nxt....hih'tishhh...hhh....huh....hih'tsh" Steve manages to get Bucky into the tattoo studio and back into the break room. 
Steve washes his hands and wets a couple of paper towels.
"Hey, Bucky, put these on your eyes," Steve says handing him the wet towels. Steve pulls Bucky's hands away from his face and decides to wipe off his face for him. 
Bucky's eyes were red and streaming. Without his hand there to help him stifle his sneezes, Bucky is forced to let the sneezes out 
"Hetchttt....hhh...hetcshh....huh heshhoo....heh..hestchtt....hestchh.....hetcht..hhh...hettcht....huh..huh," Bucky couldn't think of anything other than the burning tingling sensation in his nose and eyes. 
"Bless you. Why would you come in the shop if you're this allergic. No don't try to answer. Just breathe," Steve says softly, still keeping the cool wet towels on Bucky's face. 
--- 
It took a while for the sneezing to get down to a manageable level. 
"Why didn't you tell me you were allergic. I could have met you somewhere else," Steve says shaking his head. 
Hih'nxt....hih'tishhh...hhh....huh....hih'tsh sorry, excuse me. I didn't want to inconvenience you," Bucky answers after sneezing into his hands. Steve rolls his eyes. 
"Yeah cause talking you through an allergy attack is so convenient." Steve wasn't actually angry, but his worry was expressed as anger. 
"You didn't have to stay," Bucky says. Steve freezes. 
"I wouldn't leave you," Steve says. Bucky's eyes well up and he crosses the distance between he and Steve and kisses Steve gently, hesitantly. Steve responds in kind until Bucky has to sneeze again. 
"Hhhh...hnxgt... hgxt... hh..hh....hxgt, way to ruin the mood, Barnes," Bucky says to himself and scrubs his nose.
"Bless you," Steve says, giggling. 

i’m sure this has definitely been done before, but someone who rarely sneezes in front of people only sneezing in front of their partner. them trusting their partner enough to let them see a vulnerable side to them.

"Hey, JB, you okay? You're looking a little peaky," Sam says putting a hand on his friend's back. Bucky scrubs at his nose with a fist. 
"Yeah. I'm find. Just kinda tired. Lots of overtime while Steven's been gone," Bucky says. Steve had left on a mission two weeks ago, and Bucky hadn't heard from him since. It made sleep hard to come by. He had woken up almost every morning this week with a sore throat and stuffy head, but after a shower and through nose blowing, he was fine for the rest of the day. That didn't seem to be the case for today. When Bucky woke up this morning, his throat felt like he had been swallowing glass and his sinuses had to be filled with cement for how clogged they were. All Bucky really wanted was for Steve to make him stay in bed and bring him tea and soup, but Steve wasn't home yet, so Bucky was at work.
"Earth to JB," Sam says waving a hand in  Bucky's face. "Did you not hear me?" When Bucky continued to look confused Sam rolled his eye. "Nevermind," he says. He was planning on telling JB that his boyfriend was waiting in the breakroom, but he'll figure it out for himself after a while. Same says a quick goodbye and goes about his business. 
---
Steve waited for an hour and a half in the breakroom of the medical center Bucky worked in before deciding to go looking for his boyfriend. Steve was disappointed when he eventually found Bucky sitting on an empty bed trying, it appeared, to scrub his nose off. 
"Hey, Buck, I'm home," Steve says quietly. Bucky shoots up and hurries to give him a hug. 
"Stevie, I missed you so much. I feel so sick and you were gone and I just love you so much," he was crying by the end of his ramble and Steve pulled back just a little to get a better look at him. Bucky's eyes were red rimmed and glassy, his cheeks had a high, unhealthy pink tone to them, his lips were chapped like he had been breathing through his mouth and his nose was red, like he had been rubbing it all day. Steve puts a wrist to Bucky's forehead and his palm on the back of his neck. He definitely had a fever. When he looked at his boyfriend again, he saw him scrubbing at his nose and trying not to sneeze. 
"It's okay baby, just sneeze I'm here." That was all the encouragement Bucky needed. He buried his face in Steve's uniform and let out a string of stifled sneezes, still too self conscious about being in public to actually let himself sneeze. 
"HNGX....HNGXT....HHH...HIH'NXT....HIH'TISHHH...HHH....HUH....HIH'TSH," he sniffles pitifully after finishing the fit.
"God bless you baby," Steve coos kissing Bucky's over heated forehead. "Come on, it's time for you to go home," Steve says taking Bucky's hand and leading him out of the medbay and up into their room in the avengers tower.
---
Once Steve gets Bucky settled in bed, he goes about changing out of his tact gear and showering. When he comes back into their bedroom, Bucky looks up at him with watery eyes and a twitching nose. 
"Stebe, I need to sneeze," he whines scrubbing his face into his hands. 
"Then sneeze, its okay," Steve says moving to sit behind Bucky and holding him. 
"Hetchttt....hhh...hetcshh....huh...hhh...tsch...Hetchttt....hhh...hetcshh....huh...hhh...tsch" 
Steve hands him a fist full of tissues so he can blow his nose. 
"Bless you, better?" Steve asks only for Bucky to gear up again. 
"Htch...hih'nxt....hih'tishhh...hhh....huh....hih'tsh....hetxhoo...hetchoo....hetchh," Bucky aims the sneezes into his handful of tissues and smiles when he feels Steve petting his hair. 
"Bless you. That was quite a fit," Steve comments. 
"Thanks. Been holding those in since yesterday," Bucky says, voice thick with congestion. "I'm so glad you're home, Stevie."
"Me too. Someone needs to take care of you. Bless you again," he says when Bucky's nose twitches. 
"Hetchoo, thabks," Bucky says before turning around and nuzzling into Steve's neck. 

Archived