Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose Blowing on Dates

CheekyGuy

I'm very curious to know of anyone's experience of being on a date, especially a first date, where nose blowing or the prospect of it might have been involved. So I wanted to ask a few questions:

Have you ever been on a date and needed to blow your nose, or been on a date with someone else who has had to do so?

Did you or they blow your nose in front of the other, or disappear somewhere else to do so?

Did the nose blowing or the prospect of it make you more or less attracted to the other person, or them to you?

Have you noticed on a date someone with a handkerchief or tissues and secretly longed for them to use them?

I remember a second date with someone who seemed to inhale some pollen and had to blow her nose plenty. As time progressed, her blows become really long, explosive and deeply gushing - they were gorgeous.

• 2 weeks later...

These are fun questions!

I always need to blow my nose if I'm eating hot (spicy and temperature) food!

I will blow my nose in front of my husband but I hate doing it!

I don't think he minds when I blow my nose while we're eating. 

Never been on a date when a handkerchief or tissue was involved, but a cloth napkin kinda got me on the edge of my seat once. I had never seen my husband use a handkerchief before, so the cloth napkin was like the next best thing, and definitely was a fun thing to see haha

Where were you at the time--when he used a cloth napkin--restaurant? You must have been doing cartwheels. If he wasn't uncomfortable using it,that might be a helpful sign. If he doesn't mind you blowing during eating, that might be too. If and when you "go public" it'll become easier after that. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/22/2019 at 3:39 PM, midnight in paris said:

Where were you at the time--when he used a cloth napkin--restaurant? You must have been doing cartwheels. If he wasn't uncomfortable using it,that might be a helpful sign. If he doesn't mind you blowing during eating, that might be too. If and when you "go public" it'll become easier after that. 

Yes, we were at a restaurant. It was very intriguing! I was wondering the same thing- if he didn't mind using the cloth napkin, if he'd mind a handkerchief 😏

On 9/20/2019 at 7:43 PM, Hankies106 said:

These are fun questions!

I always need to blow my nose if I'm eating hot (spicy and temperature) food!

I will blow my nose in front of my husband but I hate doing it!

I don't think he minds when I blow my nose while we're eating. 

Never been on a date when a handkerchief or tissue was involved, but a cloth napkin kinda got me on the edge of my seat once. I had never seen my husband use a handkerchief before, so the cloth napkin was like the next best thing, and definitely was a fun thing to see haha

I particularly love seeing women who do blow their nose in front of others through necessity, but clearly hate having to do so! 

Archived