Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Exhibitionist Here

SneezySuzy

Hey,  Folks. My name is Suzy, I do sneeze fetish vids on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSFGNkPtZfsKQuFTUl2miLA?view_as=subscriber) and IG. I communicate with my subscribers/ followers through kik. Feel free to watch my content if you enjoy that sort of thing, as well as send me a message if you want to talk one on one. 

My fetish works a little differently. I don't enjoy other people sneezing at all. In fact, I find it disturbing. What excites me is sneezing for others (basically I'm a sneeze exhibitionist). A sneeze and an orgasm are very similar feelings for me. That being stated, I would definitely like to get to know more of you through here. I find this community fascinating, and am always looking for people to connect with. 

Apart from sneezing, I enjoy painting, writing, and performing. My profession is starving artist (I work low paying art and writing gigs). 

I live in Toronto, Canada. :)

I look forward to communicating with you peeps!

-S.S.

Welcome to the forum, SneezySuzy! :) It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum! 

On 9/22/2019 at 12:55 PM, SneezySuzy said:

basically I'm a sneeze exhibitionist

Many of us make an exhibition of ourselves on here :glare:

Welcome to the forum!

:joal:

Archived