Sneeze Fetish Forum

Recommend a movie that people might not know about

Heathcliff

Recommend a movie we might not know about- something good but a little bit obscure, or old. My starter is this:

American Animals

A very interesting heist film, about a bunch of students trying to steal a very valuable book from a college library. Based on something that really happened.

Ooh, great idea for a thread. 

Mine:

Millions: 

Rushmore: 

The King of Comedy (Which seems to be a huge influence on the upcoming Joker movie that some folks are editing trailer mash-ups like this one): 

I've 4 movies recommendations for ya and their movies I actually own copies of and hope you all enjoy them. 

Breaking Glass.  I only heard of it relatively recently but I fell in love with it as soon as I watched it.  Made in 1980, set in London, and tells the story of a female punk singer's rise to stardom.  And the soundtrack is just amazing.

"Big Driver". It's one of those lesser known Stephen King adaptations, but it's actually pretty good. I love the scenes where Tess, the protagonist (a writer), talks to her OC. Or rather, when her OC talks to Tess. Because that's pretty much how my characters roll. 

It's a gruesome story though, and trigger warning for rape, but rest assured she gets her revenge. 

Archived