Sneeze Fetish Forum

Elliott (Stardew Valley) with a feather (M, induced)

Snapdragon

Been playing a lot of Stardew lately so here's one of my favourite bachelors inducing with a pretty feather.

gfdgsf.jpg

Perhaps I'll have to draw Sebastian next...

(Please forgive horrible image quality, I had to save it as a .jpg to upload it to the forum. Somewhat nicer quality pic here.)

Edited by Snapdragon

Oh my god, I love this! I haven't played Stardew Valley in forever but Elliot is my current husband on my save file. He's too cute not to adore! :heart:

Cuuuute!! I'm a Shane girl myself, but Elliott would probably be my second choice. I love the way you color btw!

@SpookyScarySkeleHolmes thank you!! I married Elliott on my current save (Sebastian was my first one) and he's so adorable I couldn't resist drawing him :)

@murphy dee aaa, thanks so much! I love Shane a lot too, I'll have to try out his romance route some day.

OH MY GOD THIS IS WONDERFUL I’m not going to lie this is one of the reasons I married him on my second go round lol

@Akahana Thank you! And omg, right?! Honestly I imagine Elliott as having the fetish and enjoying inducing himself and others with feathers... it's the sort of quirky thing that would fit well with his eccentric character. 😅

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...