Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taking off glasses to blow nose??

allergyboy2001

I can't remember if we ever talked about this before.

In grad school I was one of several "regulars" in a computer lab, working on projects. There was one guy who wore glasses, who periodically had to blow his nose (the air conditioning seemed to get the noses running of a number of people). This guy would take out his handkerchief and then take off his glasses, before blowing. He seemed to feel that the glasses were heavy enough to pinch his nose and that he would get better airflow if he took them off.

Has anybody else seen someone do that?

(There was another guy who would always blow his nose right before he left the lab - carefully unfolding his large white handkerchief all the way, giving a good blow, and folding it back up before going on his way. I always think it is interesting when people blow their noses like clockwork, at predictable times.)

Maybe we need some fiction about computer labs and noses. 😉

Edited by allergyboy2001
  • 4 months later...

I don't do it but I should, because there have definitely been a nonzero number of times I've gotten... ick on my glasses from blowing a lot stronger than anticipated and it's really annoying to get off. I hate schmutz on my glasses. 

This trait sounds very cute for a guy, I love a good dark-framed pair of glasses on men.  

• 7 months later...