Sneeze Fetish Forum

Weird Dreams

Esstrosa

Last nights dream was pretty scary I dreamed a kid who was kinda nerdy was walking down a muddy river at night and one point a girl walked past him and stopped right away I saw this but he didn't he was just staring at the river she just walked up to him and started to drown him that's all I remember 

am sorry you had bad dreams Es but hope it 's a long time before it happens again to ya. if it makes you feel any better all I ever get is nightmares, don't think I've ever had good dreams in my life that I can remember anyways. still hopefully you'll have great dreams from now on. 

I've found dreams really fascinating. I sometimes have weird ones. Possibly because I drink too much.

Last week I had a dream where I was briefly near a grey-haired wild boar, and I was really scared of being attacked, but I ended in touching its fur.

I remember a few adventure dreams which must have come from TV programs I'd seen- once when I saw egyptian figures who were made of sandstone- in Cambridge so I had to get to London in someone's car to stop it. Of course I woke up before I got there.

10 hours ago, Kurn'la said:

am sorry you had bad dreams Es but hope it 's a long time before it happens again to ya. if it makes you feel any better all I ever get is nightmares, don't think I've ever had good dreams in my life that I can remember anyways. still hopefully you'll have great dreams from now on. 

Thanks i like being scared but my dreams have been going down a dark path recently i really hope these dreams don't mean anything 

5 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

Thanks i like being scared but my dreams have been going down a dark path recently i really hope these dreams don't mean anything 

usually scary or dark dreams are brought on by unresolved stress and anxiety in your life, either about something you're worried about now or something that happened to you in the past that your mind is trying to heal from.

dreams can also sometimes be very symbolic. for example if you have a scary dream that something is chasing you, it may not mean that you're worried about something chasing you in real life, but that you feel worried about some situation, event, or person that you wish you could get some distance from (just for example)

to figure out what worry, stress, or fear your dream is stemming from, think about how you *felt* in your dream, and then try to think if anything in real life is making you feel that way.

and remember, scary dreams are usually our brains way of healing and coping. you will be okay. ♡

If your dreams progress to get really scary and nightmarish, don't be afraid to see your doctor and ask for medication for nightmares. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but always know it's an option :) I'm on meds for my night terrors and they work really well. 

I have some pretty odd dreams. One time, I dreamt I was just casually watching an active volcano. I knew it was active, and I was just watching it pretty close-up like it was just a normal mountain. Than the ground shook, and I ran, but I wasn’t scared. The volcano erupted, and lava fell all over me, but I just swam through it. It wasn’t painful or even super hot. Just slightly warm. Then I woke up and wondered how the heck my brain thought of that. :lol: 

I dreamed our choir was having the concert we've been rehearsing for, but the church was all wrong, and it was full of daylight where in real life it's going to be dark because it has to be that way for one of the pieces we're doing, and also all of a sudden there was a whole nother choir doing their own thing as a sort of ouverture/prelude? to our programme but it was all very confused, and one of the sopranos and I apparently played the part of little old ladies with canes (we've got paper lanterns on staffs at the real-life gig) and my sister was in the audience, BUT also my OTHER sister who broke off all contact with the family four years ago.

The longer I think about dreams, the less sense they make.

Yeh my dreams are missed up I actually did get medication to help me sleep better but it wasn't the best I feel like your right about the stress thing I get stressed about the stupidest things but lasts nights dream wasn't to bad so I'll see how it goes thank you all for the advice 

That's such a shame medication didn't work for you 🙁 I would suggest trying a different one perhaps, but I definitely agree with the poster above that said it's probably your stress causing it. Has there been anything going on or you're just generally anxious? Resolving stressful situations and trying meditation before bed can help. If your dreams are really disturbing (I've been there, it's absolutely awful) and you're experiencing anxiety, do consider seeing a therapist or someone to talk things through. Sometimes dreams don't mean anything, but if it's causing you upset then you should probably try and fix it. I really empathize with you, best of luck xx

17 hours ago, Nameless said:

That's such a shame medication didn't work for you 🙁 I would suggest trying a different one perhaps, but I definitely agree with the poster above that said it's probably your stress causing it. Has there been anything going on or you're just generally anxious? Resolving stressful situations and trying meditation before bed can help. If your dreams are really disturbing (I've been there, it's absolutely awful) and you're experiencing anxiety, do consider seeing a therapist or someone to talk things through. Sometimes dreams don't mean anything, but if it's causing you upset then you should probably try and fix it. I really empathize with you, best of luck xx

I'll definitely see someone about my dreams yeh I have stress issues I'll try that mediation I've heard it's relaxing thank you guys that one apears to have been the worst so far I feel a lot better I hope we all have good dreams tonight 

I’ve been having the weirdest dreams but I always forget most of them and only remember small details. Next time I have a weird dream I’ll try to post it in here straight away.

Last night I dreamed I was house-sitting for my ex-girlfriend (with whom I have fallen completely out of touch in real life, mind you) and at some point Eminem was there too, and we were starting to have sex... only to be interrupted by two relatives of my ex's who came in to do something I don't remember.

Been a while since I had THAT weird of a dream. :lmfao:

last night i had a dream that i was in a really boring party that one of my teachers was throwing at his house and one of my high school friends was even there, and i went to go take a nap in the teacher's room bc i was so so so bored

but then griffin mcelroy showed up to the house and i got to try and help him make an advertisement??? but i tried twice and kept laughing and ruining the take so he wanted to try without me.

i went outside and travis mcelroy was also there and also making an advertisement of his own, and he asked me if i wanted to help him with it, and i told him that as soon as i get in front of the camera the nervous laughter starts and does not stop, and that i could try but unless he wanted to be here for a few hours probably it would be better to get someone else. 

he understood and then i helped him carry his equipment back to his house while we chatted about making media, mostly me asking questions, and then his neighbor's border collie got out of the farm and started chasing him while we were carrying the things? 

and he was like ah no get out of here nightmare creature, but it followed us all the way to his house. when we got in, he went to go put his stuff away and to hide, and also i heard him telling his wife theresa in no small level of distress that "it got in again can you get rid of it?" and i heard her saying something like "what? what are you talking about?"

and the dog at some point had turned into a weird turtle-like creature??? so i picked it up with great haste and ran it to the door where i was gonna take it back to the farmer, but i ran into clint mcelroy instead

and i was like, "oh hey, could you do me a huge flavor" and he was like "yeah??" and it was immediately clear that he had no idea who i was and was just being nice, and i was like, "could you throw this weird turtle dog thing back over to the farmer?" and he said, "well okay," and i was like, "i mean just take it back over to him haha not actually just wing it over there"  and then he threw the turtledogthing to the bottom of the steps up to travis's house and i was like 😬😬😬 but i peeked over and it was still alive (phew!) and better yet running away back home to the farmer

and then i woke up??? 

My dreams can be totally bonkers or boring as hell. I had a dream last year where I was touring a place called "the body museum" but it was really just a factory where they cut up human bodies for some reason? I can't remember the purpose, but I do remember vividly watching torsos on a conveyor belt getting sawed into pieces with laser precision. I got separated from the group at one point and security was hunting me down. Very stressful dream. But then I also have dreams where I get, like, lost in a massive grocery store looking for one specific item. Which is boring, but also equally stressful somehow.

Archived