Sneeze Fetish Forum

such sick (MCU Loki)

doggo

Haven't drawn fetish stuff for a looooong time!

Loki really needs to sneeze (and a handkerchief or something, poor thing, such sick)

loki3b.png

Such red. Very nose. Wow? 🐶

Seriously though, this is lovely! The shading around his eyes and nose and lips is so nice, and those swooshy curls, and the hint of a hand waiting to cover the impending sneeze - absolutely gorgeous.

Visenya's Tits that's absolutely smokin :dribble:

Such loving attention to detail... everything Snapdragon said. BEAUTY.

17 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

Such red. Very nose. Wow? 🐶

Seriously though, this is lovely! The shading around his eyes and nose and lips is so nice, and those swooshy curls, and the hint of a hand waiting to cover the impending sneeze - absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you ❤️ I really enjoy drawing hair, because hair is like... not as sexy as a cold, but still sexy as hell!

59 minutes ago, March Hare said:

Visenya's Tits that's absolutely smokin :dribble:

Such loving attention to detail... everything Snapdragon said. BEAUTY.

"Loving" ?? :lmfao: I didn't exactly feel like a "loving" person drawing this. :D But thank you I'm so happy you like it ❤️

OMG this is soo freaking good!!!! Your art is amazing!! I love how you can even see a little glisten of snot at the bottom of his nose!!!! You are soo good! Absolutely can not wait to see more of your poor sickly boys!!! Awesome job!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 4:42 PM, bcj1027 said:

OMG this is soo freaking good!!!! Your art is amazing!! I love how you can even see a little glisten of snot at the bottom of his nose!!!! You are soo good! Absolutely can not wait to see more of your poor sickly boys!!! Awesome job!

Thank you ❤️ I love drawing the sickly details. :lol:  It's such a guilty pleasure!

Archived