Sneeze Fetish Forum

Long time lurker, new time poster

Nameless

I just joined this website a couple of days ago, and I saw they had this forum so I wanted to introduce myself :) I've been lurking on this site for many years now. I've always felt really weird, insecure and awkward about my fetish. But reading stuff you guys say makes me feel better and that I'm not alone, and it's okay to have this fetish because I'm not hurting anyone. Sorry to get a bit deep but it really has helped me accept who I am. So I wanted to say a huge thank you to those who created this site and all who contribute ❤️ 

hi, welcome! it's good to have a space where you can be yourself outloud :3 congrats on growing to accept yourself more!! 

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

I've always felt really weird, insecure and awkward about my fetish. But reading stuff you guys say makes me feel better and that I'm not alone, and it's okay to have this fetish because I'm not hurting anyone.

This was exactly how I felt and it's wonderful to realise that you are not alone.

Welcome!

:joal:

20 hours ago, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

hi, welcome! it's good to have a space where you can be yourself outloud :3 congrats on growing to accept yourself more!! 

Thank you!! 

18 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

This was exactly how I felt and it's wonderful to realise that you are not alone.

Welcome!

:joal:

It really is so great :) thank you! 

Archived