Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Date and A Jacket

MucinexDM

This is my first time posting on the forum with an original work featuring my OCs

Elodie Carter- CisFemale, 25 years old, Black hair, green eyes, 5'11'', smoker, works as a receptionist for a big company and lives in a high rise apartment in Chicago, Wallace's roommate and bisexual. 

Wallace "Chase" McClennon- Cis Male, 23 years old, Red hair, blue eyes, freckles, 5'4'', streamer on Twitch, Elodie's roommate, gay. 

Ambrose Adebayo- Cis Male, 24 years old, black hair, brown eyes, 6'0'', streamer on Twitch, lives in the same apartment building as Wallace, pansexual. 

There's quite a bit of plot before the sneezing. 

Word Count: 2,037

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Hey, Spice Bun, guess what?” 

Elodie turned and ashed her cigarette on the tray sitting next to her on the balcony of her apartment, the beautiful Chicago skyline- typically a beautiful poster silhouette- was zoomed in by about 200%, bustling right before her eyes. 

“What is it, Wally?” Elodie asked, turning around and looking at the shoddily-clothed redhead she roomed with. 

The redhead- slipping on a nicely patterned T-shirt and a pair of jeans with a studded chain on the side- was elite Twitch legend Wallace McClennon, or better known as ‘Chasemaster’ to any person under the age of 20 that you showed his picture. At the age of 23 and a quarter, Wallace was a self-made success, thriving from partnerships from brands on social media, Esports competitions, you name it. 

Though, for someone who earned so much and was revered by so many people, Wallace was particularly grimy. He was a pale and sickly short stack redhead, but he was loveable, like if the red M&M was drawn as a human by a 15-year old white girl. 

“I’ve got a hot date tonight, we’re going to Portillo’s and then I’m taking him to go hide under the bean and watch the fireworks show at Navy Pier,” Wallace chuckled, tugging on his branded hoodie. 

“Who’s this lucky fucker then?” Elodie asked, coughing harshly as she walked back into the apartment, locking the balcony’s connecting door. 

“A lovely fellow streamer by the name of ‘Firefighterfly’, found him on Grindr and Tinder at the same time, what a coincidence, eh?” Wallace yelped eagerly, cracking his knuckles as he massaged some gel into his hair and made sure his star tattoos were visible on his neck.

“You’re pathetic, you two were probably made for each other, it’s supposed to be cold tonight, be careful you schlub, and if you bring him back here to do… whatever it is you plan on doing, please do it in your room,” Elodie yammered. 

Wallace winked at Elodie and hurriedly wandered out the door, leaving Elodie to lie back on the sofa and cough aimlessly while she watched reruns of Full House on TV. 

Wandering through the apartment complex’s prestigious lobby, Wallace quickly glanced at his phone for his date’s address until he collided with someone and flopped onto the carpet. 

“Aw shit, sorry man, didn’t mean for that to happen,” a voice said with softness and concern, extending a hand. 

Wallace glanced up and saw a young man with rich olive skin and thick brown hair that was bleached halfway through to look closer to blonde, all encasing a pair of shimmering brown eyes, a straight nose with a vaguely softened- and pierced- septum, and a wide smile lined with gold braces. 

The young man noticed Wallace’s hoodie, “Hey man, you a fan of Chasemaster? That’s fuckin’ awesome… I’m supposed to see him today, you look a lot like hi… oh my fucking god,” he said breathlessly. 

“Firefighterfly?” Wallace asked. 

“Chase!” Firefighterfly responded. 

“The name’s Wallace… you can call me Chase though if you want,” Wallace breathed. 

“My name’s Ambrose… you live here?” Firefighterfly asked. 

“Yeah, the floor right under the two floors of penthouses,” Wallace replied, trying not to stare at Ambrose’s glimmering eyes, “You live here too?” 

“Yeah, just moved into a flat in the floor under that one with a friend of mine,” Ambrose gasped, extending a hand, “So… where to?” 

Wallace grinned and led Ambrose out of the complex’s doors as the rest of the lobby chose to ignore the sight of two giggling college-aged men galavanting around with one another. 

The duo walked down the bustling streets, not bothering to notice if people gasped and flashed their pictures, they were too busy having fun. 

“So… you play Mario Kart?” Wallace asked. 

“Yeah, I’ve never matched up with you, though… seems like you play just about everything… is it true that you’re the international speedrun champion for Breath of the Wild?” Ambrose asked, playing with a tendril of his hair. 

Once they’d reached the restaurant and ordered their food, they talked about life and things they found fun outside of video games, Wallace shrinking into his side of the booth as he tried to sip at his milkshake, shuddering a little bit. 

“You good?” Ambrose asked. 

“‘S cold in here… forgot about that,” Wallace mumbled, pulling his hoodie tighter around himself, “C-can’t finish my milkshake… too cold.” 

“Oh, uhh… here,” Ambrose inched over to the right, “You can sit on my side if you like… share my body heat.” 

Wallace flushed, but he accepted the offer, leaning against Ambrose as the taller streamer ate his crinkle-cut fries and his massive three hot dogs, slurping at a large fountain soda while he held his shivering date with his free arm. 

“A man after my own heart, fuck my streams, I could watch you eat for hours,” Wallace sighed. 

Ambrose giggled, and he polished off his food as he glanced over at Wallace, “You’re cute… where to now?” he asked. 

Wallace smiled and got up, gesturing for Ambrose to follow as the two rushed out again. 

Darkness bled into the sky and the moon took the sun’s place, a brisk chill filled the air as Wallace and Ambrose stood near one another by the massive polished metal bean structure. 

By this point, however, Wallace was shaking violently, his pale face blushed a vibrant raspberry red as his nose began to run. 

“Maybe we should head back,” Ambrose suggested, “I’d hate for you to get sick.” 

Wallace gulped and held a finger under his nose, rubbing his nostrils as he gasped and twitched his eyelids, trying to hold it in. 

“Uhh… h-huh… hn’kTSHh! Hih’TsHHH! Hih’SHHEW!” Wallace sneezed, stifling the first two and the third bursting a fine powdery spray into the frigid air, teeth chattering as he finished. 

“Bless you,” Ambrose whispered. 

Hih’tshhew! Hih...H-huhh…. HUH’TSHHEW!” Wallace sneezed again, hunching his back over as his nose dripped, giving a wet sniffle as he ran his knuckles under his nose, his nose flushed a pretty pink. 

“Bless you,” Ambrose whispered again, peeling off his jacket and draping it around Wallace’s shoulders. 

“Thank you,” Wallace whispered, giving a wet sniffle and pulling a package of tissues out of his pocket, wiping his nose with one and stuffing it back in his pocket with the package after it became damp and soggy. 

“Maybe we should go home,” Ambrose suggested, bracing Wallace’s shoulder with one hand. 

“B-but I don’t want to ruin our first date… I’ve never sought out another streamer before I can’t… I… damnit,” Wallace whimpered as he wiped his eyes, feeling hot tears trailing down his cheeks and staining the neckline of his shirt. 

“Aw, wait, it’s okay, don’t cry,” Ambrose requested, taking a tissue from his own pocket and gently dabbing the underside of Wallace’s eyes, “I mean… we could go back to my place… or yours, we live in the same building.” 

Wallace took a sharp inhale and ducked into his elbow, “H-H… Hihh’Shhhew! Hi’tshhew! Hih’tschhiew!” 

“Bless you! Come on, let’s go… I’ll get an Uber, you need to get home before you get-” 

Wallace interrupted Ambrose with a sharp, uncovered, “hIH’Ktshhiew!” 

“-Worse,” Ambrose finished. 

Wallace sniffled and sighed, nodding in compliance as he leaned against Ambrose’s sturdy frame, “Thank you for giving me your jacket… no one’s ever done that for me before,” he mumbled. 

“Seriously?” Ambrose asked. 

“Yeah, once I was at a convention and some of my buddies saw that I was cold and all they did was mock me in the middle of the conference hall… a bunch of my fans saw… they laughed, I remember being laid up with a cold so bad I couldn’t attend a friend of mine’s panel the next day,” Wallace explained. 

“Well my parents taught me that’s no way to behave… especially not to someone you like,” Ambrose huffed, “I wish I had a second jacket just so I could give it to you out of spite now.” 

Wallace giggled, gazing up at Ambrose’s strong form, he sighed, relaxing as the heat that radiated naturally from Ambrose fought off the bitter cold outside, keeping Wallace content. 

The Uber eventually arrived and Wallace started to doze off against Ambrose as they approached the shimmering apartment complex, lit up beautifully against the light polluted Chicago sky. 

“S-so… w-what do you wanna do now?” Wallace stammered, staving off a sneeze by repeatedly pinching his nostrils shut. 

“As much as I’d love for this night to continue, I think you need some rest, go put on something warm and relax,” Ambrose suggested. 

“Wait, but-” Wallace began. 

Ambrose handed Wallace a business card for his Twitch account that he usually only gave to potential sponsors, “Here, it’s got my number on it, I’d give you a cute note on a piece of paper, but I don’t really carry pens with me when I’m just hangin’ out,” he said, “Shoot me a text, call, whatever.” 

Wallace opened his mouth to speak, getting ready to ask about a second date, testing the waters a bit. 

Ambrose chuckled, “And I had… an amazing time, so if you’re well enough to be streaming tomorrow… shoot me a message, maybe we can play something together, I just bought Minecraft last week,” he suggested. 

Wallace flushed, “So like… another date?” he asked, handing Ambrose the borrowed jacket. 

“Of course,” Ambrose replied smoothly, dropping Wallace off at his apartment before going back downstairs, calling out a quick, “See you tomorrow, Chase!” on his way to the elevator. 

Wallace slowly slipped into his apartment, finding Elodie relaxed on the sofa watching TV as she drew in thick plumes of smoke from her electronic cigarette, chuckling. 

“How was the date?” Elodie asked. 

“It was good… he’s really nice, I think he likes me- ee… ee… Ihh… Hih’tshhhew!” Wallace stammered. 

“Well that’s good, it’ll keep you out of here, then, anything interesting you found out about him?” Elodie asked, pushing a lock of black hair out of her face. 

“He’s mixed… black and Greek, he dropped out of college when he started streaming, he loves popcorn… and he’s so kind… he gave me my jacket when I started getting… i-ihh… Hih’tshhiew! Hih’kshew! Hih’tshhew! Hih’TSHHEW!-” Wallace stammered, his breath hitching as he finished his sneezing fit. 

“When you started getting cold in general or when you started getting the cold you’re currently working on right now? Or did both happen at the same time?” Elodie teased. 

“Ha-ha-ha… h-ha… hh… Hih’TSHHEW!” Wallace droned, going into his bedroom to peel off his clothes and put on a pair of fuzzy long pajama pants printed with M&Ms, an oversized Lady Gaga shirt, and a pair of soft socks, “Do we have any tea or am I gonna have to Postmate some again?” 

“Doesn’t your fucking personal assistant get you stuff?” Elodie asked. 

“She’s obviously not here right now… I’ll Postmate s-” Wallace started, only to be interrupted by the door buzzer, walking over to the intercom, “Who is it?” 

“Delivery for a ‘Wallace’ in 27th floor terrace apartment 2A?” a feminine voice asked with uncertainty. 

“Bring it up,” Wallace groaned, blowing his nose as he hit the buzzer to let the delivery person in, stumbling over to the sofa and sitting down. 

Five minutes later, Elodie answered the door and spoke to the delivery person before coming back into the apartment with a plastic bag, handing it to Wallace. 

Wallace saw a box of tissues, a package of travel tissue packs, and a small box of tea, alongside a note. 

“It’s from Ambrose… he… Hih’tSHHEW!... sorry, he said ‘Next time we go out for a date, bring a heavier jacket… I’ll bring a couple of spares’... that’s so sweet,” Wallace giggled. 

“Alright, go brew your damn tea and we can watch the Friends reruns once they come on, Cassanova, I’ve got work in the morning,” Elodie laughed.

Wallace rolled his eyes and wandered into the kitchen to go get his M&M’s branded mug to make his tea. 

Wallace thought about Ambrose while he waited for the water to boil, his heart fluttering a little as he imagined Ambrose standing behind him, handing him that heavily-scented jacket.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:02 PM, Puzzle said:

I’d love to see Ambrose get this cold 😈. Overall, cute story! Love the characters! 

Thank you so much! I can certainly work on an extension to this. 

In the meantime, I do have a different story featuring Wallace and Ambrose to bide time while I work on one where Ambrose is ill. 

• 3 years later...