Sneeze Fetish Forum

Amon Doodles ((OC, Male, Illness, Induced))

SneezyHolmes

Oh, he's very intriguing.  Interesting concept and I'd like to learn more about him if you ever plan to post more about him.  I like his horns and his hooves.  Horns are never not cool, but those in particular have a really interesting design and I just love them!

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Oh, he's very intriguing.  Interesting concept and I'd like to learn more about him if you ever plan to post more about him.  I like his horns and his hooves.  Horns are never not cool, but those in particular have a really interesting design and I just love them!

Thanks, Phlox! :D Knowing my track record, I can't promise any immediate posts about him lol but I'm hoping to dish out a story sooner or later. And the horns are honestly my least favorite part of drawing him! :lol: Way too hard to get to look right!

On 11/28/2019 at 6:32 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

And the horns are honestly my least favorite part of drawing him! :lol: Way too hard to get to look right!

You did a good job, though! I also like his tail decorations. His design is cute and I'd love to see more of him if you ever make more artwork :D

1 hour ago, Losseneth said:

You did a good job, though! I also like his tail decorations. His design is cute and I'd love to see more of him if you ever make more artwork :D

Thank you! :)

• 2 months later...

Archived