Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi, how goes it?

Chillted96

Hi guys, my name is Elijah. I come from Americas Dairyland, Wisconsin. I have known about the forum for quite a while now and finally decided to join.

I have known about my fetish since I was about 13 or 14 I'd say. YouTube was where I sort of came to realize that I had this fetish. My favorite type of sneeze is rapid fire female sneezes, the first time I had ever heard a rapid fire sneeze was when I was in high school and I was in utter amazement, It was so different than any sneeze I'd ever heard before. I was so use to single sneezes or sneezes with large pauses in between.

Some hobbies of my are collecting anything antique or vintage, film photography, and biking.

I work as a janitor at an elementary school, and hope to someday start my own business. I haven't exactly decided what this business will be yet.

Glad to finally be introducing my self to you guys,

-Elijah

7 hours ago, Chillted96 said:

Glad to finally be introducing my self to you guys

I’m happy you decided to post and interact with the community! 

Now before you jump in, take a few minutes to read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. 

You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated? 

(Validation is backed up so your patience is appreciated!) 

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

11 hours ago, Chillted96 said:

Some hobbies of my are collecting anything antique or vintage, film photography, and biking.

You seem pretty chill(ted)

Welcome to the forum!

:joal:

Archived