Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tissues in shops - objects of desire?

CheekyGuy

Does anyone else have a certain fascination simply seeing boxes and packets of tissues on sale in shops, whether chemists, supermarkets, corner shops or whatever? I find myself looking with interest at all the designs on the packets, how they try to market them so they are 'attractive', loving to see people buy them, and so on (just as I'm drawn to seeing a box of tissues on someone's desk, a packet in their bag or pocket, or whatever). This is super-fetish-like, I realise, just the very objects have a type of erotic attraction. I'm really interested in whether anyone feels the same, and their thoughts.

As an adolescent I had something slightly similar. Not exactly the paraphilia thing you're talking about (though I get that too), but more like with the tissues acting as the cue to a fantasy scenario. The tissues in question were for sale in a corner store, where young-teenage me sometimes spent money, and where I developed a semi-significant crush on the young woman, probably in her early 20s, who often worked the cash. My cringy fantasy was to be in the store, start sneezing, be unable to stop, and then buy tissues to blow my nose into submission, in a way that might get amusement or surprise or some other kind of attention from her. It never happened, of course, but it does occasionally pop into my head when I'm buying tissues now, especially if the person I'm buying them from is cute.

Oh this describes me perfectly. I always saunter through the tissue aisle in a supermarket,not sure why, but I love seeing shelves of tissue boxes and packets. I suppose I do it to see if there are new brands available too, and of course the rare occasion on being in the aisle the same time a guy is buying tissues. It would be fun to hang around the tissue aisle for an hour or two to see who buys them. 

I remember once seeing a young student guy obviously doing the weekly shop for his housemates, and had a list and he must have bought at least three different brands, one of the cheapo brands, and two cube boxes, I presume one was for him. 

I've always been interested in tissue box designs, how much thought is put into them, and it's also struck me how feminine they are. Aside from Kleenex "For Men" tissues, (don't let's start that debate!) most tissue boxes seem to be aimed towards the female user. Men blow their noses too! lol

DozeCode4465

I’m more excited by the use and placement of tissue boxes.  I love when a cold infested women carries a full box around with her.  I mean what is a better sense of a colds severity than a Mobile box being toted around?  

had a college colleague once who caught particularly bad head colds.  We’d have meetings and she’d carry the square pop up box in yellow - back when tissues came in many lovely colors.  She’d sneeze and blow loudly - then take a the spent snot receiver and place back in on the box.  Once the box was so full, she could no longer pull out clean ones.  

yummy 

All the responses so far are from men, and about women: I wondered how various women feel when they see men buying or exhibiting tissues (for example on a desk, or in a packet), or similarly for other women?

I like looking at the box designs too.   I always notice them on a desk/workplace, or when someone is carrying them.  I like to see people sneezing into tissues; maybe they're a little self-conscious or maybe they need tissues to stop sneezing.  So for me, the tissues trigger those thoughts, and if it's someone I don't know particularly well, then I'm especially curious about that. But it's more about the sneezing, than the tissues themselves, I think. 

Oh, one more thought to throw out there.  I like to buy the cutest little packs of tissues that I can find, which I keep in my purse, hoping that someday, someone will need me to give them one.  It's never happened, but I can dream.  I don't know if that fits in here or not, but thought I'd put it out there, just in case.

10 hours ago, Victoria said:

I like looking at the box designs too.   I always notice them on a desk/workplace, or when someone is carrying them.  I like to see people sneezing into tissues; maybe they're a little self-conscious or maybe they need tissues to stop sneezing.  So for me, the tissues trigger those thoughts, and if it's someone I don't know particularly well, then I'm especially curious about that. But it's more about the sneezing, than the tissues themselves, I think. 

For me it is very similar, except related to nose-blowing more than sneezing. The sight of a box on a desk/workplace certainly indicates an increased possibility of seeing them blowing at some point. Especially if it is only partially full, evidence that the tissues may have already been used for that purpose.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:23 AM, DozeCode4465 said:

I’m more excited by the use and placement of tissue boxes.  I love when a cold infested women carries a full box around with her.  I mean what is a better sense of a colds severity than a Mobile box being toted around?  

had a college colleague once who caught particularly bad head colds.  We’d have meetings and she’d carry the square pop up box in yellow - back when tissues came in many lovely colors.  She’d sneeze and blow loudly - then take a the spent snot receiver and place back in on the box.  Once the box was so full, she could no longer pull out clean ones.  

yummy 

This is so true, I love this thread and had thought about putting up a similar one! Almost think I have a borderline tissue fetish. I also go down the aisle for them when I can. The floral designs especially appeal to me for whatever reason, probably bc of the relation to allergies. Also the scented ones are alluring for whatever reason, I have had a fascination with them since even before my sf. 

Yes, this is one more recent addition to my nose blowing fetish. I do find myself focusing on the placement of tissue boxes (at department stores, at work, in other people’s houses, etc). I also walk down the tissue aisle at a grocery just to look at all the options of tissues. Not sure why, but I am a bit of a tissue snob (I will only buy Puffs Plus tissues because they’re soft and can hold my snot somewhat, or Puffs Basic if I feel like completely soaking tissues so much that my hands get wet, because my nose blows produce a TON of snot, that more often than not covers the tissue on the first blow).

if I see a big box of tissues in public, I imagine a pretty woman behind the counter (or even another customer) walking up, grabbing a tissue and blowing her nose. Something about the way a pretty woman folds the tissue before blowing her nose does it for me too.

I remember recently, going into Target and right there at the counter where you return items was a large grey box of Puffs Basic tissues. My nose was a little runny from the cold outside, so I walked up and grabbed a tissue, folded it over (lengthwise), put it to my nose and started blowing out of my left nostril, then switching to the right. As I started blowing softly (which was a little soggy), a pretty blond-haired employee (in her 20s) walked up next to me to go behind the counter. I stopped blowing and apologized. She just turned around and said, “It’s okay, it’s cold season, hope you feel better”. I said, “thank you” and continued blowing my nose. When I was done blowing my nose, I opened up the tissue to look at my snot (which was so much that the tissue was stuck, so I didn’t open it all the way) and noticed that she was watching me. My face turned a very dark shade of red for sure. She just smiled and said, “it’s okay, I do that too” and walked by back into the store.

I have wondered over the years why the tissue here (Kleenex and Puffs) no longer come in colors other than white. I used to love it when I was growing up, seeing all of my snot show up on a blue, green, pink, yellow or beige tissue. 

With everyone else’s tissue fetish (which I am glad this was posted, because I feared that I was the only one), is there a specific brand of tissue that you’re attracted to or is it any tissue or tissue box? I love the big boxes or Puffs tissues (preferably Puffs Plus or Puffs Basic). Something about seeing the opening of the box and anticipating a pretty woman Grabbing one of those tissues, folding it over and blowing her nose.

“have wondered over the years why the tissue here (Kleenex and Puffs) no longer come in colors other than white. I used to love it when I was growing up, seeing all of my snot show up on a blue, green, pink, yellow or beige tissUes”

I remember when my sister’s close friend came over with a massive cold.  One of the truly transcending events of my early cold/blow fetish development  

carried a purple singles box with a sexy little pop up.  She blew and blew her nose red and then threw all into a paper basket that she moved around with her.  I then offered to take them out with the garbage (a first for a 14 year old ;)) and got the chance to see all the wetness and play around with her nasty cold snot.  Green and viscous. Can’t remember coming down with a cold.  I was iron back then.  Now I’d catch a sniffle if I came w/in 10 feet of her snot receivers. 

of course, I’d be stuck with plain white or a trusty red hanky that I use for the softest blows when my nose turns tomato red.  

bri

I loved the original colors of the puffs plus, but they changed them because some people are sensitive to dyes. skin allergies and such and frankly it makes sense though to me their not that soft anymore so I use Kleenex lotion brand for me though nothing is better then a woman rubbing her woman parts with them... the "colored Kleenex" video from Ivy starshina was a video I had done...

Archived