Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneaky Shifting Forums

Sageacity

Well, hello again!  This is me, an everyday elusive introvert coming up for air.  You can call me by my username or Sage for short, it's not something I'm going to get in a tiff about. If that doesn't ring any bells, I dubbed myself 'nefarious exhales' when I joined for the very first time. :rei: Don't look at me. 

I joined the original forum in 2015, though as you may tell by my post count, I'm a natural at being reserved. The 'off' button seems to get moved around.  But with luck, I'll stretch my branches out more with this second chance. 

I listen to a boatload of varied music genres and I already have my next course from here in mind.  I like to cook, and I'm harboring two whiskered gremlins (most people call them 'cats' and I protec.) Far as my social skills are concerned, I still get caught in the act of being vague around topics, forgetting that the clarifying details will not be sent telepathically. As for a common interest in sn-sneezing, I can say that harried breathiness of what's coming is a point in the right direction for me. In fact, the more auditory bites the better. Or not. :zippy2: 

.. Is this how it's done? I feel I'm missing key points to make this a solid intro but I'm lacking the sleeps. So, so far so goood! So-so-sosososos-.

With that said, I do hope to meet you all. I'm assuming there are several new faces around SFF; some faces I knew from back when. I'll be around for a time and I'm game for shout-outs. 

But first! You should know that I am easily startled, so do approach with over-articulated steps and do not make initial eye contact. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Sageacity said:

do not make initial eye contact. :rofl:

Well, I too am owned by whiskered gremlins, so let me communicate my friendly intentions the way they have taught me: *slow blink, then looking away*  :lol: 

Welcome back into the action. I do remember seeing you around some years back, but I don't think we have interacted personally. 

Anyway, nice to see you back around! Have fun! ^_^

hi sage!! welcome to here! i don't remember if we met long ago but im basically a new person in the last year or so anyway, so nice to (re?)meet you anyway!! 

18 hours ago, Sageacity said:

But with luck, I'll stretch my branches out more with this second chance. 

Good luck with getting involved again.

Enjoy!

:joal:

On 1/6/2020 at 8:27 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Chanel! Ah, I mean... I'm a fan of your works.  It's flattering that you noticed even though we fell short of interacting. Let this be the first with potential of more to come! Allow me to properly return your greeting. *uneven blink sequence* I think I'll do that.

P.S. I meant to be prompt. I got hit with a re-arranging furniture fever that kept me occupied and my furbabes distraught (ie. "why is MY chair not in it's sacred corner!?")

On 1/6/2020 at 6:20 PM, 🎀🎄🌟Q🌟🎄🎀 said:

Mhmm, I'm certain we DID meet a ways back; I'd wager when the forum hosted a chatroom. Weren't you a twirling flamingo once upon a time? :shy: I warmly accept your re-greet, thank you.

21 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Good luck with getting involved again.

Enjoy!

Hey Joal! It's all about taking the dive, isn't? It's reassuring to see your presence in the coomunity.

1 hour ago, Sageacity said:

Mhmm, I'm certain we DID meet a ways back; I'd wager when the forum hosted a chatroom. Weren't you a twirling flamingo once upon a time? :shy: I warmly accept your re-greet, thank you.

oh yes! that was me! ♡ 

3 hours ago, Sageacity said:

Hey Joal! It's all about taking the dive, isn't? It's reassuring to see your presence in the coomunity.

Aww that's so sweet. Thank you so much.

Archived