Sneeze Fetish Forum

Community Not Found

Likesn

Hi all,
Today, as I wanted to visit the forum, I encountered an error saying "Community Not Found". Fortunately, I kept trying getting to get into the forum through various sections and a few moments later I succeeded. I was wondering- did this happen to any of you in the past? Is it just a minor glitch that I should ignore or is it a sign of a potential future problem? Due to what happened to the forum in November, I thought there is no such thing as being too careful. And before you ask- yes, I did make sure that I was trying to get into the .com forum and not the late .org one.

Just a delayed payment issue. I emailed HoL and asked, and he was distracted by the fact that it's a new year and forgot that it's also a new month. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Just a delayed payment issue. I emailed HoL and asked, and he was distracted by the fact that it's a new year and forgot that it's also a new month. :lol: 

Thank you so much! You and @High on Lullabies are both amazing!!

Thank you, but I didn't do anything. :lol:  Just hounded our fearless leader for answers because patience, what is that? :blush::lol:

18 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Thank you, but I didn't do anything. :lol:  Just hounded our fearless leader for answers because patience, what is that? :blush::lol:

Well, thank you both, anyway! As Likesn said, I think we’re all a little on edge at the moment, so anything you did to speed up the Forum’s return (and this limit our panic attacks) is much appreciated. 😘

21 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Well, thank you both, anyway! As Likesn said, I think we’re all a little on edge at the moment, so anything you did to speed up the Forum’s return (and this limit our panic attacks) is much appreciated. 😘

This.