Sneeze Fetish Forum

An allergic teacher

Italiangirl

So,today my Art teacher entered the classroom and I immediately noticed she sounded really stuffed up (she couldn't pronounce the letters m and n).

She apologised for her stuffy voice and she told us (her students) that she was sooo sneezy and congested because she had been in a classroom where chalk was literally flying everywhere (and she's terribly allergic to it) since other teachers had used it to write on the blackboard. She looked extremely relieved when she noticed that there's not a blackboard in our classroom,but a whiteboard,so we just use markers to write on it and there's no chalk. 

She sneezed thrice and sniffled (making a snotty,gurgly sound) like nonstop throughout the whole lesson. She also needed to blow her nose wetly twice and dab at her nose  frequently with a tissue. 

Stunning.  Love sick teachers.  I’m more of a cold guy but bad ns and ms are a fan favorite.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had an experience with a teacher like that once. I was the only one left in the class, beside her, and she was erasing the blackboard, when she let out her signature girly, yet juicy: ”TCHEWWWWW!!!!!” and complained: ”I hate it, when the chalk dust makes me sneeze.” I didn’t respond or bless her, because paranoia. But the memory has stuck with me all these years.

On 2/25/2020 at 1:49 AM, Saimou said:

I had an experience with a teacher like that once. I was the only one left in the class, beside her, and she was erasing the blackboard, when she let out her signature girly, yet juicy: ”TCHEWWWWW!!!!!” and complained: ”I hate it, when the chalk dust makes me sneeze.” I didn’t respond or bless her, because paranoia. But the memory has stuck with me all these years.

That must be an amazing memory! Oh,I can't bless other people either,I always feel way too embarrassed to do that,so I understand...

On 3/1/2020 at 11:50 PM, Zumil4702 said:

That must be an amazing memory! Oh,I can't bless other people either,I always feel way too embarrassed to do that,so I understand...

It is an amazing memory. I’m also glad that someone understands my fear of blessing other people. Fortunately, when it comes to blessing other people, I’ve become bolder over the years; since I started at the University, actually. :D

Shame I live In a city where people go "aaahhuuuu" when they sneeze. Very unnatractive. Rural folk have it good! 

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Fishman44 said:

My teacher sneezed on me when I was in high school.

My teacher was a guy so I find the whole experience kind of gross

23 hours ago, Fishman44 said:

My teacher sneezed on me when I was in high school.

23 hours ago, Fishman44 said:

My teacher was a guy so I find the whole experience kind of gross

I REALLY hope it was an honest accident, and not just him setting bad example for the teenagers.

The sneezy teacher trying to get through a lesson is great scenario. And then the whole class saying "Bless you, Miss ______ !"