Sneeze Fetish Forum

You should stay in bed, mr Bohannon (Hell on Wheels)

doggo

I watched some Hell on Wheels, and was surprised to find nothing on mr Bohannon from the sneezphere. Do I just suck at searching for this stuff, or has this really just been overlooked?

So I had to make something myself. Poor thing, he's really sick and really should stay in bed today. (Will he?)

https://pasteboard.co/IROWbyI.png

14 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

This drawing is so great and well done! I love his face a lot even though I don't know the character. Good job :D

Thank you! :D Just a moody railroad man. And yes, I love his face too, especially that little bit of graying beard. ❤️

26 minutes ago, March Hare said:

I want to hug his face. :wub:

Guhhh me too... the classical "let me cradle your head against my warm, heaving bosom while gently stroking your hair and whisper 'poor baby' because I know you're too miserable to protest that remark" thing. Sheeeeessh

20 hours ago, doggo said:

Guhhh me too... the classical "let me cradle your head against my warm, heaving bosom while gently stroking your hair and whisper 'poor baby' because I know you're too miserable to protest that remark" thing. Sheeeeessh

:dribble: Literally this, word for word.

1 hour ago, March Hare said:

:dribble: Literally this, word for word.

Ah forgot something, it should have gone "let me cradle your feverish, congested head against my warm, heaving bosom [...]"

:wub: you

Archived