Sneeze Fetish Forum

I need some help with access to the things in the forum

Beatris

Ok, I have been a member of the forum for 5 years now and I still don't have access to everything in the forum, just because I didn't add my age at the beginning. I can assure you I'm over 18 and I was over 18 when I was making my account. I tried making an another account in which I confirmed my aged but then I got banned for 6 months! I have being reaching out to the administrators of the forum for years now and I still haven't received a response. Can you please explain what I have been doing wrong? 

Hi there, Beatris! While the staff can understand your desire to be validated, only admins can actually validate your account and it is entirely at their discretion as to if you'd be a positive addition to the community or not. That being said, there are simply currently no active admins on top of an extensive backlog of accounts waiting to be validated so while I'd like to reassure you that you'll be validated soon, the fact of the matter is that until we can get some active admins that can sort through the backlog, no one is being validated. 

The best one can do is be patient and wait it out. In the meantime, I will leave the link to the 'How do I get Validated?' section with tips on helping prepare your account for admin reviewal. 

Edited by SneezyHolmes

If I may (seeing as I’m NOT Staff): amount of time here also isn’t as important as making the minimum requirements for validation (i.e., post count, good standing, etc). So definitely make sure you’re up to date on all that before you worry about where you are in the validation queue.

2 hours ago, Saimou said:

Might that also be the reason, why I’m not able to change my profile pic?

yep, it is. you used to be able to change your avatar when you were unvalidated but the forum software got updated and you can't anymore; that's outside of the staff's hands 

22 hours ago, jejune said:

yep, it is. you used to be able to change your avatar when you were unvalidated but the forum software got updated and you can't anymore; that's outside of the staff's hands 

Thanks for the information. I knew those updates were never good for anything 😄.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:14 AM, SneezyHolmes said:

That being said, there are simply currently no active admins on top of an extensive backlog of accounts waiting to be validated

If there are no active admins we should admit the forum has become dysfunctional. Let's call a spade a spade.

Hi, all. Unless I’m mistaken, which is possible, I believe mods can change profile pics. @Saimou  If you use contact us and direct to a picture, I’ll change it for you. The admin situation is still being worked through. I do believe that situation will improve, hopefully on the sooner side. It will take time for the forum to be more functional again. In the meantime, with questions like this, it’s helpful to sign your username on contact us forms, and to make sure your email that’s attached to your account is one you use. (And if you’d prefer being contacted with a different email, please specify in the message). 

@Cecilia Thank you for that. Though I must say I have used contact us (as per your advice) and, as far as I could tell, managed to post a link directing you to the picture, but I have not observed my profile pic being changed. Is there maybe a problem with either the link or the picture? Or should I just try again, or what?

@Saimou, was just about to email you. That link was invalid. Please provide a link to a website, or use a host site to host the image, and then direct me to that.

On 2/24/2020 at 12:04 AM, Cecilia said:

@Saimou, was just about to email you. That link was invalid. Please provide a link to a website, or use a host site to host the image, and then direct me to that.

@Cecilia, I’m not sure, if it’s possible for me to do either of those things, since I made that image, myself, on Microsoft Paint, and I have never tried to use host sites.

That being said, I think I can choose a different image, from DeviantArt. Here’s the link to that:

https://www.deviantart.com/tron-zelda-legacy/art/Belarus-s-sneeze-263664002

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 8:23 PM, Saimou said:

@Cecilia, I’m not sure, if it’s possible for me to do either of those things, since I made that image, myself, on Microsoft Paint, and I have never tried to use host sites.

That being said, I think I can choose a different image, from DeviantArt. Here’s the link to that:

https://www.deviantart.com/tron-zelda-legacy/art/Belarus-s-sneeze-263664002

Hi, Saimou. You should be all set!

• 2 months later...

Are there some special requirements regarding The Snake Pit? I can view it just fine, but I can’t seem to start my own topic, there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Saimou

1 hour ago, Saimou said:

Are there some special requirements regarding The Snake Pit? I can view it just fine, but I can’t seem to start my own topic, there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Saimou

You must be validated in order to post there.

5 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

You must be validated in order to post there.

Okay, thanks for the info :). I kind of had a feeling that that would be the case :P.