Sneeze Fetish Forum

Saimou

I just wanna say ”Kudos” to a YouTuber called Micha K for all the wonderful sneeze compilations they have uploaded. So, Micha K, if you’re reading this, then thank you, and please know that your work is highly appreciated. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

I mean, while new content is definitely welcome, and absolutely appreciated, I still take issue to the underage stuff they put up. :(

• 4 months later...

Seconded about the underage clips... 😤 There has also been a discussion in the Snake Pit about compilations, and I am on the side of them violating people's privacy. I mean, there's so much content from fetishists nowadays, which they willingly post for the community, why would you need to embarrass, objectify and sexualize people who never agreed to this?.. 

1 hour ago, peach_princess said:

Seconded about the underage clips... 😤 There has also been a discussion in the Snake Pit about compilations, and I am on the side of them violating people's privacy. I mean, there's so much content from fetishists nowadays, which they willingly post for the community, why would you need to embarrass, objectify and sexualize people who never agreed to this?.. 

I totally agree with what Peach says. Especially since compilations of this kind paint a bad image of the community. With such compilations, we can take our penchant for perversion in the eyes of people. It's like those who ask for youtubers, who do not know what to do as video, to make videos "challenges" sneezing. Only to see them sneeze, it becomes disrespectful, put yourself in their place.

Would you like to "be" of some platonic interest in others and then realize that we are sexually interested in you ?
(Sorry, I don't know if my translation is correct on this last sentence). ^^"

I have nothing against you Mika, nor even you Coolio, but I would prefer videos compilations of people wanting to share for the community. ^_^

Marius

• 2 years later...
On 2/22/2020 at 9:12 AM, Stimuli said:

I mean, while new content is definitely welcome, and absolutely appreciated, I still take issue to the underage stuff they put up. :(

On 7/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, peach_princess said:

Okay. I was not aware of the underage clips, and that is, INDEED, quite disturbing :ohno:. Thanks for letting me know, though.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 9:12 AM, Stimuli said:

I have actually made an effort to report every video of theirs that I could find, to hopefully get their channel taken down 🤞🏻🍀.