Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Witcher

RemedyBane

I am soooo happy when I see this thread has been updated! Kink!Geralt is so amazing. And you write Jaskier so well.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RemedyBane

• Tassielli

• 2SHY222

• MyOwnPrivateSFC

17 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

This is everything and more 🙌🥰 Thank you so much.

I am SO glad you liked it!! You're so welcome! 

13 hours ago, Tassielli said:

Wooooow. Fey Jaskier is really doing it for me. Definitely a new favorite. 

eeeiii! that makes me very happy! thank you! xo

12 hours ago, All Time No said:

Ahhh these are so good! You’re such an amazing writer. If you’re up for it, I think it would be super fun to see the tables turned and have some sneezy Geralt!

Thank you so much! ah! Of course, I'm up for it! NGL, Henry Cavil/Geralt is a meal! I'm so happy to write him. I hope you like this!

Title: Trust 

info: Fae Jaskier and Sick Geralt

Five minutes! That's how long Geralt stayed in the inn before trying to make his escape. Jaskier should have known not to leave Geralt without restraints. He had just been filling the tub with hot water when he heard the door open and Geralt was no longer in bed.

"Geralt!" Jaskier set the pitcher down and ran after him, "Geralt get back in bed!" 

"i'm fine!" or at least that's what Geralt tried to say through a rather impressive coughing fit. 

"Oh yeah, very convincing," Jaskier rolled his eyes and came outside.

The mist outside suddenly grew and Geralt could barely seem three feet in front of him. Mist shouldn't move like that- Where's Jaskier? He was right there a second ago. He looked around when suddenly he heard the sound of metal and he took him a moment to realize it was the sound of his sword coming out of its shieth.

"Get back in bed!" Jaskier was in front of him, sword in hand and pointing it at Geralt's chest.

Geralt furrowed his brow and looked around, noticing the mist was disappearing, "This mist..?" 

"Stop worrying about Mist and get back into bed," he poked his chest and didn't bat an eye when he formed a small hole in Geralt's shirt.

Geralt wanted to growl but that just started his cough again. Luckily Jaskier moved the sword so he wouldn't impale himself on it.

"Come now, take a nice warm bath, then I'll give you a massage? make you feel better?" Jaskier put the sword inside and took Geralt's hand, leading him to the bath and started to take off his clothes. 

Geralt could see the worry and pity in Jaskier's eyes, "don't look at me like that."

"like what?" Jaskier put a hand on his forehead, "hm, you have a fever."

"You're pitying me"

"I never pity," he rolled his eyes and finished undressing him, "I care." 

"hm."

"I do, now get in the tub," he gently smacked his side and went to look at the bath salts.

Geralt did what he was told and got in the tub, trying not to moan as the hot water soothed his aching muscles.

"now, That's better, isn't it?" Jaskier threw some salt into the bath before grinding some herbs and putting that in.

Geralt avoided his gaze and rubbed his nose, the steam starting to clear his sinuses, but also make his nose itch, "huh-DYESCH!" 

Jaskier jumped slightly, before offering a soft bless you.

"ITDSCH!- DTSCH!" a handkerchief was being pressed into his hand, and Geralt blushed as he blew his nose, "Thangks." 

"you sound terrible," Jaskier began his massage and kissed the top of his head, "Try to breathe in some steam and relax." He took some flowers that he picked on teh way to the town and gently braided them into Geralt's hair. HE figured if Geralt wasn't sick, he'd noticed and make him stop, but the plants would help him heal, so he took that risk.

"What are you doing?" 

"Braiding the hair out of your face," Jaskier leaned against the tub, head on his arms, "can you tell me what's not feeling well?" 

Geralt tried to glare but his nose itched, "Hih'dSCHUH!" he sneezed away from Jaskier and sighed, "Head hurts."

Jaskier nodded and grabbed some Linden from his bag and weaved it into Geralt's hair towards the top of his head before making him some peppermint tea, "Drink, please." 

Geralt felt the headache slowly abate and was relieved, but something was off. He'd had this headache for hours, then right after telling Jaskier about it, it just goes away? probably just a coincidence.

His train of thought ended as his need to sneeze came back, "Jask.hih.." he gave him back the tea as the sneezed built, "HUr'ESCHew..hiiih-huh'DSCHIEW!" he coughed a little before tipping his head back, trying to get the sneeze to come, but it didn't.

Jaskier looked amused at his side, holding his tea and giving him a fond look.

"lost it," Geralt sighed and looked back at him, seeing the look, "What?"

"you're very cute," jaskier moved ever so slightly forward and ran his finger down Geralt's nose.

"HAH!SChuh," he sighed, feeling a lot better having gotten the last one out, "thangks." 

"Think you're done with the bath?" Jaskier gave him back the tea, "I have something for your congestion."

"Since when are you a healer?" 

"I'm not... just had a lot of practice being unwell," he showed Geralt a small jar of lotion, "Come on, let's dry you off and I'll rub this on your chest as you fall asleep."

Geralt just stared at him for a moment and could have sworn Jaskier's eyes looked like they were sparkling, and his ears almost looked sharp. He must really have a high fever.

"Alright?" 

"Yeah.." He got out of the tub and let Jaskire dry him off, "I can do this..."

"oh I'm sure," Jaskier smiled slightly and put a hand on his chest, "I just like the excuse to-" he trailed off and ran a hand up Geralt's chest, "I can stop if you're uncomfortable."

Geralt put a hand over Jaskier's and bent down to put his forehead against his, "I'm... grateful." 

"You'll be even more so once you lay down and let me take care of you instead of running off."

"just not used to this."

Jaskier's heart melted and reached up to cup his cheek, "well, I'm not going anywhere, so get used to this." 

something rumbled deep in his throat, almost a purr, as he leaned into Jaskier's hand.

"crawl into bed, honey," Jaskier moved up and gently kissed his lips, "You'll feel better soon, so please." 

Geralt nodded and slowly leaned back and got into bed, eyes glassy as he watched Jaskier put his fingers in the small bowl, "what is it?" 

"Batel, eucalyptus, peppermint, and thyme," He gently started to rub it on the witcher's chest, "it's a bit strong, but it'll help." 

Geralt quickly turned away, "dYTSCH!" he rubbed his nose and blinked a bit, "that's an underst-DYISCH! understatement."

"Just hush and trust me."

Geralt wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer so he was practically laying against him, smiling as Jaskier's legs intertwined with his own, "I do." 

On 3/6/2020 at 8:46 AM, sprinkles287 said:

I am soooo happy when I see this thread has been updated! Kink!Geralt is so amazing. And you write Jaskier so well.

AH Thank you for reading! I'm so glad you like it! A thousand hugs and kisses! 

On 3/6/2020 at 2:15 PM, All Time No said:

Ahhhh also cute!!! I love it!

Thank you! i'm so glad!

2 hours ago, Tassielli said:

Yassss. Vick’s but for fictional historical eras. 

Exactly😜 xoxo

The Things I'm Willing To Do for Your Health  

Geralt was freshly out of the bath and Jaskier was drying him off when a knock came at the door. The knock barely registered to Geralt, who's head was so stuffed up that he could barely understand Jaskier's soft commands about opening his mouth for medicine. At least he could stand by himself. His fever had broken early this morning, and he still felt guilty when he woke up to a very worried Jaskier and Geralt had a sneaking suspicion he hadn't slept at all. Now he was desperate for any relief from his stuffy nose. Before Geralt knew it, the door was closed and Jaskier was standing by it looking a little apprehensive.

"Whad is id?" He winced at how stuffy he sounded.

Jaskier looked up and frowned, "hopefully something to help make you feel better."

"Thed why are you upsed?" 

"I'm upset that you feel so awful," Jaskier came closer and put a hand on his forehead, "at least your fever has stayed gone."

"Thads not all."

"pardon? Jaskier was a bit amused

Geralt just grunted and turned away to cough.

"Aright, alright, don't hurt yourself," He kissed his cheek and rubbed his side, "the solvent the healer gave me has some Daffodil oil, nothing to worry about."

"you're allerg-"

"I'm well aware," he cut him off and handed him a handkerchief, "now hush and blow your nose, I can barely understand you." He moved to be behind Geralt and tried to stop him from turning around, but failed.

Geralt was facing him again and put his forehead against Jaskier's, "you'll be sigk." 

"no I won't," Jaskier put a hand up and kissed his lips lightly, "just a little sneezy, nothing to worry about." 

"Jasgkier."

"Geralt," he shushed him, "stop fretting about my health and let me help you with yours." He opened the jar and noticed Geralt's features change as the scent reached him.

Geralt turned away from Jaskier and sneezed openly towards the floor, "DYESXCH!" nose threatening to leak, he brought the handkerchief to his nose, "huh'DYETSCHew...uuh'DYTSXCH!" he blew his nose thickly before standing back up, looking a little dazed.

"aw, bless you," Jaskier pouted and rubbed his chest, "at least we know it works." 

Geralt growled, hating how loud and obnoxious (or so he thought) his sneezes were.

"stop whining, you need to relieve that pressure," Jaskier stuck his fingers in it and immediately winced at the slight itchy sensation that his fingers suddenly felt.

Of course, Geralt noticed the wince, "whadt?" 

"nothing," Jaskier started to spread it across Geralt's chest, "just an odd texture."

Geralt didn't believe that for a second, but let him continue, paying close attention to Jaskier's features. After a few minutes he noticed Jaskier's nose started to twitch and he was blinking more than usual. He silently raised a brow.

"My nose is itchy, stop staring at me," Jaskier's fingers stopped and he almost moved to touch his nose but stopped himself.

Geralt stepped a bit closer and reached out, putting two fingers under Jaskier's nose. It wasn't the first time he'd done this, as Jaskier's known about his fetish and was happy to oblige. Jaskier has gone so far as to allow Geralt to tie him up and induce him in bed; the first time Geralt used his hand to rub Jaskier's nose for him like he was doing now. Now it was just another thing they did when his hands were full. 

"Thank you," Jaskier sniffed and scrunched up his nose, "oh.. i'm gonna sneeze."  

Geralt suppressed a small smile, having gathered that much from his nose wiggled, and kept his fingers there so Jaskier could stifle against them.

Jaskier rubbed his nose against the fingers before pressing up against them, "Hengxt-nuh hiih' ingxt!kiew." he sighed and rubbed against before continuing on with spreading the paste on Geralt's chest.

"dode?"

"For the moment," he was still a little sniffly, but pressed on.

Geralt dropped his hand in favor of squeezing the bard's sides.

"I love you, but your meant to be resting, not fucking me."

"I fidd dhad very resdful."

"compared to battling monsters, i'm sure." A small smile appeared on his face and he moved up to kiss him, "when you're better, I promise I'm all yours."

He would have responded but his sinuses started to open up and the scent overwhelmed him again, "HADTSCHew!" he twisted away and quickly brought up his handkerchief, "HeasXCH-HEADXCHew-dSXCHuh." 

The nose blow that followed made Jaskier wince in sympathy, practically feeling his own sinuses pop. as a reflex, he touched his nose, which was a huge mistake as it was the hand that had the gel on it, "Oh-Eitsch!" he sneezed openly misting Geralt's arm before burying his face in his elbow, "ITSch.. itsch... yitschiew!" he came back up and shook his head lightly before noticing Geralt had grabbed his waist and kept him close.

"alrighd?" 

"yeah," He wiggled his nose, "this is only bound to get worse, so let me finish so i can wash my ha-hhiih'Ahschiew!" he quickly got his hand up, another mistake.

Geralt just rolled his eyes and pulled him closer as Jaskier accidentally induced another allergy fit.

Jaskier realized his mistake put his hand down, having no choice but to have his fit against Geralt, "HITscxch!-itssch-itsxh-itsch-tsch-tsch-kstch-ktschiew!" the sneezes were coming out so fast that he had no time to breathe between them before he gasped and prepared for the final sneeze, "hiih-ATsch-hiew!" the ending was higher than normal and Jaskier looked a little confused at it.

"bless you," Geralt kissed his forehead before coming down to nibble on his ear, "lasd ode was kdew." 

"oh.." Jaskier melted and leaned into Geralt, "desperate." 

"I kdow," Geralt grinded against him, "So ab i." 

"ohhh..," Jaskier moaned when Geralt touched him, "may..be just this once.." 

He got an approving growl before being thrown onto the bed. Needless to say, they kept the jar for.. future endeavors. 

( I would have continued, but I'm not allowed to do that on this page. :( if any of you'd be up for something a little more risque, I'd be happy to make a 18+ version or continuation on the 18+ page on the site. just let me know. )

I, um *fans self* I would definitely be pleased if you chose to continue this on the Adult Board. :blush:

I am forever grateful. *swoon*

Jaskier accidentally giving himself an allergy attack is by far my favorite part of this fic 😍 

23 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I, um *fans self* I would definitely be pleased if you chose to continue this on the Adult Board. :blush:

12 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

I am forever grateful. *swoon*

Jaskier accidentally giving himself an allergy attack is by far my favorite part of this fic 😍 

9 hours ago, sprinkles287 said:

Yes please. Yes.

1 hour ago, Tassielli said:

I’m literally already waiting over on the adult board ☺️

Here it is 

of course, I will continue to post on this page as well. Just now there might be sexual counterparts. :P  so follow both! xo

Five times Geralt wanted Jaskier's attention and 1 time Jaskier wanted his.

Jaskier was sitting in their shared room by the fire, head in his journal, hands writing furiously, every once in awhile humming a small tune.

"Jaskier?" Geralt sighed and put down his sword. he'd been watching Jaskier write for what felt like hours, but was most likely a few minutes.

He began to noisily take off his armor, hoping Jaskier would look and watch him, but he didn't. Instead, the bard continued without pause. With another huff, he took off the rest of his clothes and moved closer to the fire, laying down on the couch there.

"Are you finished writing?" Geralt growled low and spread over the couch. After another moment of nothing, he growled again, "Jaskier!" 

"in a minute," Jaskier put a hand up.

Geralt had very rarely seen him so focused, and it had been interested a few minutes ago, but now he was just frustrated. He could threaten him, grab his sword and put it to his neck, but he wanted to have sex with him, not piss him off. Instead, he took a flower from the vase on the drawers and sat down behind the bard and gently moved the flower under his nose.

"Geralt!" Jaskier quickly pushed his hand way, but the damage was done, "Hetisch!-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-tsch-tsch-tschiew!" 

Geralt was surprised at how quickly they came out, giving the bard little time to breathe, "bless you," he kissed his neck.

Jaskier finally put his journal down and turned to him, lightly glaring, but then went wide, "When did you take your clothes off?" 

Geralt just stared at him before laughing, "you got lost again."

"oh," he looked at the flower, "see why you'd go to such drastic measures." 

Geralt growled and continued to kiss his neck.

"oh," Jaskier moved his hand back to gently run through Geralt's hair, "I guess I have to make it up to you then?"

"hm?" 

Jaskier moved back and kissed him, "let me make it up to you." 

In the Tavern Jaskier was getting eyed by the barmaid, and was cornered at the bar by other wanting ladies. All of which made it take longer for Jaskier to take the ales to their table. Geralt was glaring holes in the back of the women's heads, hoping they'd feel it and run from Jaskier. But they didn't seem to want to leave. Getting a grip, he stood up and begun to walk over to Jaskier when he was intercepted by the man who came to give him the coin for the job. 

"Thank you-" 

"yeah," Geralt took the coin and nodded swiftly.

"Let me buy you an ale," 

"Already have one," he pointed to Jaskier

"well, it looks like it's going to be a while."

Geralt growled and glared at the ladies.

"Is he flirting with your girl?"

"he's my girl," Geralt noticed the fear in the man's eyes, and watched him tuck tail and run.

Jaskier saw the man run away but paid no mind.

One lady was getting a bit too close to Jaskier, daring to run her hand along his chest. At least Jaskier had the common decency to flinch.

A strong scent hit his nose and Geralt turned to see a woman apply more perfume to her neck. An idea formed, and he calmly walked over, asking if she would do him a favor. 

The woman walked over and sprayed the perfume as she passed Jaskier.

Jaskier instantly reacted and turned away from all of the ladies, ducking into his hands, "Hatschiew!-atschiew!-itschiew!-itschiew!-tschiew!" 

Geralt expected the girls to move away, but they all just took out handkerchiefs and offered it to him during the fit. 

Jaskier looked surprised when he came up and took a girl's handkerchief with a soft thank you. His eyes met Geralt and he shook his head, "forgive me, I should go get myself cleaned up." he moved past them, handkerchief to his nose. 

When he got to Geralt he gently slapped his arm, "you're a bastard."

Geralt wrapped an arm around him, "I know."

Geralt woke up before Jaskier and watched him sleep. Jaskier was always young, but something about the way he sleeps made him look younger, perhaps innocent. His face was relaxed and his hand was up by his head, gently holding the pillow, mouth slightly open. Geralt gently moved a piece of hair out of his face, finger gently brushing against his forehead. 

"Jaskier?"

"Hmm," He cuddled closer and stayed asleep.

"it's well into the morning." 

"shh," he rubbed his nose into his arm.

Geralt smiled slightly and kissed his forehead, letting him cuddle into him, "you alright?" 

"uhuh," he sniffed and wiggled his nose.

he began to slowly kiss different areas of his face, his cheek, forehead, nose, and lips. 

Jaskier smiled slightly, "stop... 'm tired." 

"you've been asleep for 9 hours."

"you counted?"

Geralt gently pulled a feather from the pillow and moved it along the underside of his nose. He watched as Jaskier's nose twitched and his hand lazily coming to rub. he entered the feather into his nostril.

Jaskier immediately started to hitch and sneezed openly towards Geralt's chest, "Heitsch!iew..Ahschiew!" 

Geralt took the feather out.

"Eitsch!-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-schiew!"  he opened his eyes and rubbed his nose, glaring at the smile on Geralt's face, "bastard-itshew!" 

"Bless you," Geralt kissed his forehead and pulled him closer, "done?" 

"dno.. hih'akschiew!" he felt his nose run and put his wrist to his nose, "oh, it feels like it's still in there." 

Geralt took a handkerchief and gently wiped his nose for him, "blow?" 

Jaskier took the handkerchief and blew his nose, "why did you want me awake?"

"it's a nice day," Geralt began kissing him, "I want to take a walk with you." 

"Among other things?"

Geralt moved on top of him and kissed his neck, "among other things."

"Jaskier are you listening?" 

Jaskier nodded and continued to walk behind the horse, "si'hih..since when do you t-hahh..talk s'huh.. hiiih.oh.. so much?" 

Geralt looked back with amusement in his eyes, "i'm trying to tell you what we're up against, and you're not listening." 

'i' hah.. hiih-" Jaskier put his hands up, gearing up for a sneeze, then sighed, 'oh.. almost had it." 

"what's wrong with you?" 

"I need to sneeze," he rubbed his nose, "I swear i'm listening, its just.. huuh- oh for fucks sake." 

Geralt huffed and stopped the horse, hopping off, "you're ridiculous." 

"it's not m'hiih.." he scrunched his nose and shook his head, "it's not my fault." 

"come here," geralt rolled his eyes and kissed the tip of his nose.

Jaskier grabbed Geralt's hips, hands gripping his pants, "He'aschiew!" Jaskier sneezed into Geralt's chest, "Haschiew!-itschiew!-tschiew!"

"better?" 

"Much," Jaskier rubbed his nose and smiled at him, "now what monster are we running towards?" 

"Jaskier.'

no response.

"Jaskier!" 

nothing.

"you can't ignore me forever."

Jaskier simple moved further down the trail and sighed, not saying a word.

"Are you really still mad at me?" 

Jaskier rolled his eyes, of course he was still mad. 

"i'm sorry, ok?" Geralt let go of Roach and ran to catch up, " I did help save your life." 

Jaskier let out an exasperated huff and turned to him, opening his mouth to say something, but stopped, and moved away. 

"you're being unreasonable."

Jaskier finally turned on him, "then take it back!" 

"fine, you don't sound like a pie with no filling."

"thank you," Jaskier exaggerated a bow.

"Jaskier," Geralt warned.

"what?" 

"you're still upset."

Jaskier stopped walking and rubbed his face, "Yes, it hurt. I"m upset. Just let me walk it off." 

Geralt looked at him and felt his heart sink. He really did hurt him. It was obvious Jaskier cared about his opinion and he threw it in his face. mentally kicking himself, he walked forward and wrapped his arms around his waist, "look at me."

Jaskier looked at him with sad eyes.

"I like your singing," he put a hand on his cheek, "I said that when I was tired and angry. I said that to hurt you and I regret it." 

"It hurt." 

"I know that," he moved both hands to his cheeks and kissed him, "I love you. I care about you." 

"I love you too," he sniffed and kissed him back.

"believe me?" 

"uhuh," he kissed him again, this time for longer. Later, Geralt moved him against the tree.

Geralt moved the tree branch and a leaf gently moved against Jaskier's nose.

"Itdsch!" Jaskier sneezed into Geralt's neck, "hih'Atschiew!" he sighed, "ok, I forgive you. Stop torturing me."

"you're the one torturing me," Geralt kissed him again and knelt down, "let me make it up to you."

Geralt sat down heavily by the fire and scowled, throwing everything down just as harshly. 

"Geralt-"

Geralt growled, instantly shutting him up. 

Jaskier sighed and started to put things away, and getting a bath ready. 

pulling out his sword, and frowned, beginning to clean it. He was angry and wanted to relieve stress.

"The bath is ready."

he grunted.

"Geralt, it will get cold."

Another grunt.

"Am I going to have to get in all by myself?" 

"hm." 

Jaskier put his hands on his hips and sighed. How was he going to get Geralt out of this stupor? His eyes fell upon the flowers on the nightstand and quietly walked over.

The only warning Geralt had was a soft intake of breath, making him tilt his head in curiosity. 

"Itschiew!" 

Geralt put his sword down on his lap and watched Jaskier out of the corner of his eyes, who was innocently sitting on the bed.

"Atschiew!-tschiew!-tschiew!-schiew!" he rubbed his nose and looked up, watching his eyes, then pointing at the flowers. 

Geralt grunted in amusement, "is it going to bother you?" 

"hmm, not if I move it from the bed." 

"hm." he looked forward again.

he sniffed and bent over the flowers, taking a quick sniff before pinching his nose before walking over towards the tub. He hoped he could hold it back but it was too much, "Hatschiew!" he doubled over, making a loud noise as his foot hit the metal tub.

Geralt finally put the sword down and turned completely so he could see Jaskier, "that hurt?" 

"a bit," Jaskier's eyes watered a bit as his nose itched, "Itsch! itsch! itsch.." he sighed and rubbed his nose, "can you move the flowers?" 

Geralt grunted and stood up, taking the flowers and bringing them to him by the fire, continueing to clean his sword.

Jaskier could have sworn he saw a glimmer in his eyes, mischief, and slowly unbuttoned his shirt until he could shuck it off and leave it on the bed. 

Soft lips kissed along his neck and along his shoulder, "jaskier?"

"hm?"

"What are you doing?"

"attempting to seduce you," his hands slowly moved down his chest until they found his pants, quickly unbuckling and running his fingers down his length, "is it working?" 

"yes," he took a flower from the vase and held it to his nose before moving it to Jaskier's.

"Itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-tschiew!" he moaned and rubbed his nose against Geralt's neck, "come take a bath with me." 

Geralt moved his head so he could kiss him, "ok." 

2 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

:jawdrop:

Emoji's on point! LOVE YOU! xoxo

4 hours ago, Tassielli said:

Jfc what a blessing this has been 

You're existence is a blessing. The sheer joy that rises in my chest when I get a notification that you commented probably equals that of a fully lit Christmas tree. 

PART 1: (no sneezing in this part. sowwy. but whump and coughs?)

Of Love and Bruises 

Geralt and Ciri arrived in a town, having been traveling for weeks, and felt relief to finally be near shelter. The storms had come and gone for some weeks ago and they were both exhausted, but dry in the end. 

"stay by the horse, I will ask about a room," Geralt gave Ciri the reigns and walked over.

The second he was close, out of the corner of his eye a familiar face. He turned and saw Jaskier leaning against the wall, staring off into the distance, unaware of his presence. Before he knew it, he was walking towards the Bard, relief and wanting pulling him forward until he was feet away.

"Jaskier," he saw recognition in the Bard's eye, as his face was still in profile, and immediately, but gently, pinned him to the wall and kissed him. He was desperate for him, whole body aching to see him again, and by fates design he found him. The bard tasted of wine and bread, and a hint of mint, something he'd put in tea to help his throat after singing. He tasted like home and love and what he imagined a warm day sprawled out in a field tasted like. 

Jaskier had never been happier to hear Geralt's voice than in the moment. The kiss took him by surprise and he took a moment to kiss back, just as eagerly, hands coming up to cup his cheeks. He smelled of dirt and forest and blood, but he didn't care. He had missed it and yearned for it, finding himself taking deeper breathes and pressing his body closer. He felt safe and warm and loved, like hope had finally dawned on them and the sun came out of a cloudy year away. He hadn't noticed he'd entirely melted into his arms until the kiss broke.

"Geralt," his voice was barely a whisper, but the relief and sorrow and joy were strong and even stronger was the love in his eyes.

Geralt's eyes widened slightly when he finally got a look at his whole face, "you're eye," he gently moved his hand up to cup Jaskier's cheek, "who did this." His tone once gentle, was now seething and dangerous.

Jaskier clung to his shirt and shook his head, "no one, I fell down the stairs, I'm fine," he put Geralt's hand down and kissed his fingers, "shh, everything's alright, please." 

Geralt wanted to push further on the matter, but Ciri interrupted him.

"Jaskier!" she sprinted forward and leaped into Jaskier's arms, who instantly caught her in a hug, wincing at the contact with his ribs.

"Ciri! ive missed you!" Jaskier hugged her close and kissed her head, "you two must have been gone for weeks. desperate need of a bath, and a bed I gather?" 

Ciri's smile faded fast, "your eye! what happened?!" 

"Nothing! both of you, so worried," he looked back at Geralt then Ciri, "an accident, I was not paying attention and fell down some stairs. clumsy me." 

Ciri didn't believe it but didn't want to push, "then you should rest. Are you hurt elsewhere?" she was gingerly touched his arms, looking for sprains or breaks."

"I've already been to a healer, its all a bit embarrassing," he winced against as she touched his stomach.

"Ribs," Geralt tried to pull up Jaskier's shirt but the bard quickly stopped him.

"Geralt, please," he tried to play it off with a laugh, "at least wait until we're alone, then I promise you can rip of anything you please."

"We're staying with you," Geralt took his hand and let go of his jacket.

"I would be offended if otherwise," Jaskier moved closer and gently kissed his lips, thanking him with a look. 

Suddenly a tall man with blonde hair approached, and Geralt couldn't help but noticed the way Jaskier flinched and moved closer to Geralt. Ciri on the other hand seemed to have trouble keeping her mouth shut.

"Good evening," He held out his hand to Geralt, "Sir Darwen of Kingsburrow, I've heard marvelous things about you witcher." 

"hmph," Geralt shook his hand and squeezed a bit too harshly, noticing the slight wince from the Sir, but he played it off like he assumed the witcher didn't know his own strength.

"Please, allow me to buy you a drink?"

"He's just ar-" Jaskier tried but was cut off almost immediately.

"I insist," Darwen looked at Jaskier pointedly and smiled, "You're welcome to join us. I'm sure we could use the entertainment."

Witcher grabbed Ciri from charging the man, something he would like to be doing himself, "My ward is tired, and I do not trust her alone. Jaskier," he was no longer talking to Darwen, "take her upstairs. I'm sure she's itching for a bath."

"come, love," Jaskier took Ciri's hand and they quickly moved away and up towards the inns. 

Geralt held open the Tavern door, "after you."

Geralt choose a very secluded part of the tavern to sit and talk with Darwen under the guise of keeping a low profile, but he really wanted to be able to get close without people noticing the danger Darwen was in.

"It really was a shame about his fall," Darwen sipped his ale, "clumsy thing. If he wasn't so popular, he would be thrown out for uselessness." 

Geralt stood up and picked the man up off his chair and pushed him towards the corner, "Jaskier is not clumsy."

"Well, you haven't seen him after a few pints-"

"I have," Geralt took the man's ale and threw it aside, growling as the man flinched from the glass shattering, "and he does many things. He flirts," he stepped forward, "He dances," he stepped forward again, the man getting closer to the wall, unable to get away, "and even fakes the idea of vertigo just so he can get," he was now blocking him into the corner, "closer." He smiled slightly and stepped into his personal space, "but he is never clumsy." 

"Well.. I ... What do you think happened, then?" The Sir was trying to feign bold, but was failing.

"You hit him," Geralt punched him hard the stomach and pushed his shoulder so the guy would remail upright, "didn't you?" 

The sir coughed and whined, "please.." 

"You hit him, why?" 

"No..."

"Why?!" He pushed him against the wall.

"ok.." Darwen looked terrified, "A bunch of us cornered him, he was getting attention from some girls we liked, and we wanted it back."

"You beat him because some bitch didn't like you?" 

"He rejected them, what kind of man rejects someone like that?" he pointed to a rather busty barmaid across the room.

Geralt grabbed him by the throat and lifted him slightly so he was on his toes, "Someone devoted." 

"He hhhas a g-rl?," the man choked out.

"He has me," Geralt dropped him then swiftly punched him in the face and watched him crumble to the floor, unconscious. So what if this started a fight. They weren't staying long, and he had no problem getting rid of scum like him. 

When Geralt got back, Ciri was dressed in new clothes and clean, fast asleep in the extra bed.

Jaskier walked forward and began to take off Geralt's clothes, "poor thing passed out before her little head hit the pillow." 

"long journey."

"I noticed-" Jaskier turned away quickly and muffled coughs into his arm.

Geralt held him and patted his back until the spasm stopped, "alright?" 

"a bit light-headed," Jaskier rested against Geralt for a moment before standing upright, "hope I'm not coming down with something." 

"your body was beaten," Geralt kissed his forehead, feeling a bit of a fever, "it would not surprise me."

"just my luck, then?" 

"I should not have left you."

"You needed to do that on your own, but you're here now," Jaskier coughed again, but this time lighter, "just rest with me for now?" 

"Let me see your wounds," Geralt started to undo Jaskier's shirt, "Sit in a bath with me and let me take care of you." 

Jaskier thought for a moment, then let Geralt take off his shirt, "A bath does sound nice." 

"hm." Geralt moved and began to kiss along his neck and shoulder, "I have you, and I am not letting you go." 

Aw! Poor Jaskier! And yay, Geralt, for knowing his boy! :yes: 

On 3/16/2020 at 5:55 AM, Tassielli said:

Awww some Jaskier!Whump. And I loooove love LOVE me some protective geralt. 

XOXO

On 3/16/2020 at 12:56 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Aw! Poor Jaskier! And yay, Geralt, for knowing his boy! :yes: 

of course! it's his boy :P

17 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

Have no fear Geralt is here! I can't wait for the rest 🥰

His knight in mildly shinny armour :P

Part 2 found here: 

didn't know what was considered 18+

Come Hell or High Water

TW: Stabbing; Angst.       Whump!Jaskier Allergic!Geralt

It was a bar fight. He couldn't remember what it was about, and he couldn't remember what he'd done to deserve this;  but here he was, pushed against the tavern's wall and punched in the face. The first one stung, but not as bad as he's been hit before. the kick to his gut, however, made him throw up whatever ale was in his stomach. That only seemed to piss off the three bastards more, pain searing through every inch of him. He couldn't keep up with the hits, all coming so fast he couldn't' get his head on straight before the next one, and the next.. and the next.  He didn't even feel the knife go in, not really. He just remembered feeling very cold all of a sudden, like all the heat had been sapped from him and he was freezing, even though the air on his face was hot. His legs couldn't carry him anymore and he slid down the wall. Why was he so cold.... and wet? He looked down and saw the dagger. He expected to be scared, to cry out in pain, to ask for help, anything. But he just stared at it. His vision was getting blurry, and he was tired. Maybe he had a concussion. It didn't matter now, he'd probably die. He could just go to sleep and he'll be at peace, yeah.. peace sounded nice.

Suddenly someone was slapping him awake, "hmm.." why were they so mean, it hurt. He opened his eyes to see white hair, but his double vision made it hard to see who it was.

"Jaskier!," Geralt was tapping his face again while holding a cloth to his wounds, "Stay awake!" 

Jaskier squinted, trying to stop the double vision, but the voice was clear enough to identify, "Geralt?" 

"Yes, keep talking," Geralt pressed harder on the wound, "stay awake. Talk to me." 

Jaskier tried to talk again but something was blocking his airways. He coughed and saw some blood speckle Geralt's arm. It was happening again, as the day with the djinn. 

"stay with me," Geralt slapped him again, hoping to get the adrenaline up.

Jaskier's vision only got worse, and he was just so tired. He wanted to say he was sorry. Sorry for not staying awake like Geralt wanted him too, but it was too hard. He closed his eyes and could faintly hear someone yell his name, sounding a million miles away, as he passed out.

The next thing Jaskier feels is a sharp pain in his cheek, vaguely remembering someone slap him. The memories started to come back and so did the rest of the pain. He'd been beaten up, his left eye pulsing and when he tried to open his eyes, only one opened. He was no longer wearing a shirt, and his side was all bandaged up and bloody. There was a knife, last time he looked down his chest, he was stabbed. Right, someone stabbed him. But someone saved him... Someone he knew.. Someone with white hair.

"HUremph!" 

Jaskier jumped slightly, startled and winced as his whole body hurt, "Geralt?" He coughed again and whined, wound in his side upset about being pulled.

"you're awake?" It sounded more like 'You're a wig', but that didn't make any sense.

Jaskier looked over, a little dizzy, and saw Geralt sitting in a chair, eyes red and nose chapped. Had he been crying. no, Geralt doesn't cry, he gets angry. Then he noticed the handkerchief in his hand, "you ok?" 

Geralt sighed, "should be asking you that." 

"I don't know what's going on," he tried to move so he could see him better, but his body just wouldn't move, "What happened?" 

"what- hih-" Geralt turned completely away and sneezed into the handkerchief again, 'Hehumph! HMph!" 

"bless you," Jaskier frowned, "sick?" 

"no," Geralt rubbed his nose and sat back up, "the solvent we put on is strong." 

"witcher senses," Jaskier smiled a little, "So there's no use to asking you to come closer?" 

"I would if I wasn't afraid I'd hurt you." 

"A light breeze could hurt me at the moment," Jaskier took as big a breathe as he dared and struggled to sit up.

Geralt practically flew over and helped him get settled against the headboard.

Jaskier tried not to moan or cry out, biting his lip hard.

"Heagh'Schiew!" Geralt sneezed openly away from Jaskier before getting his arm up, "Heagsch! EAgsch!" 

"It's really doing a number on you," Jaskier moved his hand, the only thing that didn't seem to be hurt, and rubbed his back, "How did you find me?"

"Fate, apparently,' he changed his mind about distance, having already gotten this close, and sat next to Jaskier, putting a cautious arm around him.

"Just happened to walk into that tavern in this town," Jaskier would laugh if he thought it wouldn't hurt, "Just my luck, then." 

"You think getting beat up and stabbed is good luck?" 

"no," Jaskier held his hand, "But you're here. You found me. That's good luck." 

Geralt kissed his head and squeezed his hand. 

"Do you know what I d-" 

"You didn't do anything," Geralt interrupted him, "They were looking for someone to hurt, and you were just convenient."

"I don't feel good," Jaskier looked a little green and gratefully took the bucket Geralt handed him to throw up in. 

He winced and rubbed Jaskier's back as he threw up, "side effects of the healing process." 

"wonderful," he leaned his head against Geralt's shoulder and squeezed his hand when he felt the larger one stiffen after stifling sneezes, "don't hurt yourself." 

"hm." 

"What happened to.." he waved his hand, not wanting to finish. He was so tired, and there was a lump forming in his throat.

"They can't hurt you anymore," Geralt looked at his face and saw tear tracks on his cheeks. He'd never seen Jaskier cry before. He was always so optimistic and happy. A chill went through his bones, a part of him wondering if Jaskier would be alright after this. He needed his sunshine back. In an attempt to comfort him, he held his arms out and pulled Jaskier in. When Jaskier whined and groaned in pain, he stopped.

"Good pain," Jaskier pulled him back in and clung to his chest, crying, "I'm sorry." 

He wasn't sure what to say. Jaskier hadn't done anything wrong, so why was he apologizing? He just kissed his forehead, "I have you. You're important to me. I'm not letting you go." 

Jaskier cried himself to sleep after a couple of minutes, maybe 15. Geralt didn't dare move, only stifling sneezes as best he could and was glad that the itch seemed to calm down. He promised he wouldn't let go and he was going to keep it. This only happened because he left. He needs to stop leaving those he loves, or risk losing them. He almost lost Jaskier today. Never again. Never again.

This is just so *consults thesaurus* amazing, phenomenal, fantastic, wonderful, spectacular, mind blowing. 

I didn’t think I would love a role reversal, but this is a switch without like, changing their dynamic. It’s perfect. 

How do you do it ? 

On 3/18/2020 at 10:23 PM, Tassielli said:

This is just so *consults thesaurus* amazing, phenomenal, fantastic, wonderful, spectacular, mind blowing. 

I didn’t think I would love a role reversal, but this is a switch without like, changing their dynamic. It’s perfect. 

How do you do it ? 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Thank you so much xoxoxoxo! a lot of random google searches :P and waaay too much time in my own head.

Ghosts of the past

Jaskier had a secret. Something he had only told one person, then never again. He learned early on some secrets needed to remain so, for your own good. So he bit his tongue and kept smiling no matter what was going on with him. The nightmares and headaches were only a small price to pay for freedom and if anyone asked if he was alright, he'd put on a smile and blame fatigue or the beginnings of a cold and continue on as if nothing happened. Geralt never asked and he never lied. It was a relief. If he knew he was holding back something, he didn't show it. 

They came upon a town and Jaskier immediately felt a chill run down his spine. He shivered slightly and startled when he felt Geralt rub his back.

"Are you cold?" 

"uhm," He knew it wasn't the breeze that set off the shiver and had a really bad feeling he'd have a terrible time here, "just a bit." he lied but smiled when Geralt put his jacket around his shoulders and he kissed Geralt's cheek in thanks. 

Geralt simply nodded and lead them both to the town.

Jaskier felt the beginnings of a headache form and he tried to shield his face from the sun by standing where Geralt blocked it. Once they officially entered the town, he started to feel a little dizzy. Figures formed in his vision, shimmering, like they were moving through water. Each figure had a dark bruise around their neck, and Jaskier unconsciously reached for his own. His eyes welled with tears at the sheer amount of dead people here. Even children ran along past him and Geralt with strangulation marks or wounds on their chest. 

Geralt looked around, feeling a deep chill in his bones. There was something wrong with this place, he just couldn't help it, "This feels dark.." 

Jaskier thought that was an understatement. He hadn't noticed he was shaking until Geralt took his hand between his and rubbed.

"you're ice," Geralt's eyebrows furrowed and he blew on Jaskier's hands, trying to warm him up, "we need an inn before you freeze." The air was not cold, maybe Jaskier was getting sick? He put a hand on his forehead and it was just as cold as the rest of him, "hm." 

"I'm fine," he took his hands back and put Geralt's jacket better around him, "let's get that inn," he ushed Geralt forward and followed behind him, stopping several feet away so Geralt could talk with the inn manager alone. 

Geralt figured Jaskier would want to do most of the talking, but only deepened his frown when he stayed back. Jaskier never trusted Geralt to get the inn. Geralt was terrible with people, and Jaskier tended to get the best out of them very quickly. 

"Ah, You better stay in tonight," the manager gave Geralt a warning look, "It's not safe out there at night." 

Jaskier noticed a dark figure among the Ghosts, and the ghosts seemed to hurry away from it. Jaskier looked around and noticed no one else could see it, so it had to be a ghost too? He wasn't sure, "Geralt?" He moved to look at Geralt, who ignored him in favor of listening to the lady. When he looked back the dark ghost was gone. 

"Oh, terrible things have happened to those who stray at night," the lady shook her head, "Poor old man Burk. He was found strangled to death, but nobody saw who did it. They say it was a ghost." 

"a ghost?" Geralt raised a brow, "more likely a Wraith." 

Jaskier suddenly felt something on his neck and he chocked out a barely audible, "geralt!," He saw a noose around his neck and the black creature was behind him, breathing heavily into his ear. He tried to yell for Geralt, but nothing came out except for some gasping sounds. As his vision began to become hazy, he dropped his pack, making a sound that made the lady looked over. He heard her scream and footsteps coming towards him. The last thing he remembered was a ghostly face of a man attack the dark creature, then darkness. 

Geralt turned and saw Jaskier put his hands to his throat, like he couldn't breathe, and ran over just in time to catch him as he fainted. He put him on the ground and started CPR, "Come on Jaskier, breath!" He felt his throat close up and the idea of losing him, when he suddenly woke up, coughing harshly into Geralt's lap. He picked him up and helped him sit up to breathe.

Jaskier held onto his arms and gasped for air, Geralt's frame slowly coming into focus. He pulled Geralt in by his shirt and hugged him, needing the comfort.

"oh, thank the gods," the woman came over with a glass of water, kneeling by Jaskier, "oh you poor thing," she handed it to him, "Your neck.." 

Geralt looked at Jaskier's neck and saw an angry red line across it, "how the fuck?" 

"can a wraith do that?" 

"no without me seeing it," Geralt touched the line, only for Jaskier to push his hand out of the way and stare off in the distance.

Jaskier saw the man who saved him in the distance and noticed something glitter around his neck. He narrowed his eyes and saw the medallion. He quickly looked back at Geralt's and put it in his hand, then looked back at the man as he vanished.

"what?" Geralt was started to really get pissed off about this place and the fact that Jaskier kept looking anywhere but at him was infuriating.

"Wit-cher." he pointed to nothing before laying back against Geralt, breathing heavy. 

"is that room ready?" Geralt picked Jaskier up, "he needs to see a healer." 

"I'll send him to the room." She quickly ran off as Geralt brought Jaskier to the room and laid him down on the bed, getting a cold cloth and keeping it against his throat, hoping to stop the bruising from forming.

"Rest," Geralt sat on the bed and watched him nap, hand on his chest to make sure he was still breathing. 

When Jaskier woke up there was a doctor putting something on his neck.

"ah, my boy," he smiled politely and helped him sit up, "just a little something to stop the swelling," He wrapped his neck lightly and felt his forehead, "try to rest your voice, plenty of tea, and you should be right as rain." 

Geralt thanked and paid the man before sitting next to him again, "alright?" 

Jaskier tried to speak but just coughed, throat swollen.

"Don't speak," Geralt kissed his forehead, "I'm sorry. I should have noticed." 

Jaskier wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault and he was fine, but all he could do was hug and smile.

Geralt just huffed and rolled his eyes, "Still smiling?" he smiled a bit when Jaskier nodded his head, "Well enough to come eat?" 

Jaskier swallowed and realized it hurt a bit, but he'd probably be able to get some soup, nodding.

"alright," he got off the bed and helped him up, walking together to the tavern.

The barmaiden already knew what had happened, news traveled fast in a small town and quickly brought some tea to their table, "Poor dear, how about some soup?" 

Geralt bit his tongue, stopping himself from growling at the lady, not liking the way she was crowding him and touching Jaskier's forehead. He was about to interrupt when he felt Jaskier's foot gently moved along his calf, calming him instantly.

"Drink your tea, sweetheart. I'll be back with food and ale for your friend," she winked at them and disappeared.

Jaskier took the tea in his hands, glad for the warmth, "She's concerned." 

Geralt winced at Jaskier's voice, "stop talking." 

Jaskier just rolled his eyes and coughed into his fist before taking a sip of tea. 

They ate in relative silence, Geralt scrutinizing every move of Jaskier, looking for any reason to put him back in bed, but he seemed to get his strength back and looked around. What confused him was the way his eyes moved around like he was people watching, but when Geralt looked, there was no one there

"What are you looking at?" 

"Thought you told me to shut up?

Geralt growled.

Jaskier just smiled and sipped his tea again, continuing to watch the ghosts. 

"No one can tell me what the creature is." 

Jaskier raised a brow.

"I don't know what it is either." 

"Can I make a suggestion?"

Geralt furrowed his brow, debating, "you felt something?" 

"I saw something,"  he didn't like the way Geralt looked at him; like he didn't think he knew anything, "but if you don't want to hear it..."

"speak." 

Jaskier feigned offense then spoke, "It was black. Like a ghost but more solid," he paused to clear his throat, "It looked like a wraith, but.. it was off? Can a wraith have an in-between phase?"

Geralt looked at Jaskier with wide eyes, speechless. 

"what?" when he didn't get a response, "I'm not completely useless." This place had him on edge and he stood up, "are you coming?" 

Geralt was pretty surprised by his boldness and attitude but followed out anyway, "Where are we going."

Jaskier saw a little girl with blue cheeks who kept shivering, she must have fallen through a lake when it was frozen. Another little boy had flushed cheeks, died from fever. Then a woman with a rope around her neck came over and took his hand. He hadn't expected to feel it, but his own handed tightened and he let her lead him, "Just trust me." 

Geralt didn't like any of this. His medallion had been buzzing since they got here, "What are you not telling me?" 

"That's a bloody long list," Jaskier was gaining distance from him, obviously starting to get annoyed with Geralt.

"Why are you pissed at me?" 

"Because you're thick," Jaskier turned around, the woman trying to continue to pull him, unaware of the fight, "Honestly Geralt, if you don't trust me. Then stay here-" His voice cracked and he turned away to cough, forgetting the conversation and continued on, still coughing as he went.

Geralt really wanted to just leave him, but the nagging sensation that something was wrong with him was winning the argument, so he followed. He growled every once in a while, angrily moving tree branched as he followed. Whatever this was, he really wanted to kill it. That would feel good. At least he wouldn't put his anger towards Jaskier this time. He learned that the hard way.

There was a clearing and an old gallows stood, slowing rotting away. Geralt noticed that Jaskier's coughing was coming more frequently and quickly moved forward until he could grab. Jaskier from behind, surprised when Jaskier jumped, "Did you really think I'd leave you?" 

Jaskier's coughing died down and he rubbed his throat, "honestly? wouldn't be the first time." 

That hurt, but he deserved it. He still had a long way to go for Jaskier to fully trust him again, "Can you breathe?" 

Jaskier nodded and looked up at the gallows, "They killed so many.." he was breathing a bit heavily, "Why?"

Jaskier didn't expect anyone to answer, then the woman came back and pushed her hair away from her ear, showing the pointed tip. Then the little boy smiled to show gills. More and more people appeared and Jaskier was starting to get really overwhelmed. 

"Jaskier?" Geralt tightened his hold on the bard and noticed he was shaking, "We should go back." 

"They killed you because you're different?"

"Jaskier who are you talking to?"

Jaskier felt this fire in his chest that he'd only felt once before, he'd felt it grow since he got here, but now it almost hurt, "Geralt.. you need.. to go."

"Jaskier what the fuck is going on?" 

"I can't-"

"Yes, you can!"

Suddenly the back figure was back and standing on top of the gallows, "Geralt-" 

Geralt's medallion buzzed and he unsheathed his sword.

"Put it away, Geralt," Jaskier winced as his chest ached, he had to make Geralt leave, "run... Just run."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Please," the hand that was gripping Geralt was unnaturally tight. 

Geralt felt someone push him and he fell behind Jaskier, just as he watched the Bard fall to his knees. The sound he heard almost burst his eardrums. He quickly put his hands over his ears and tried to find the source. He soon realized that Jaskier was screaming. Was that coming from him? He couldn't be... was he? 

Jaskier stopped and opened his eyes to see no-one. It had gotten rid of not only the black figure but all of the ghosts. he felt so weak, falling, hands lazy moved out to catch him, but blacked out.

Geralt found the strength to get up and turned Jaskier over, glad to see he was still breathing, but a small stream of blood went down his nose. His own ears felt like they were bleeding but he somehow managed to pick him up, just in time to see a portal appear where they were and Yennifer appeared.

"Geralt, what the hell was that?" 

"WHAT?!" Geralt couldn't hear her at all.

Yennifer looked shocked at being yelled at but saw the blood on his ears and went over, muttering a quick spell, "Can you hear me now?" 

"yeah!- oh." He stopped yelling, "I can't wake him up." 

Yennifer looked down at Jaskier, "his ears aren't bleeding. But the banshee-"

"I think he's the banshee."

Yennifer looked completely flabbergasted, "what?" 

"He's been acting strange, looking at things I can't see... Maybe he's seeing ghosts, then he just started having trouble breathing, and screamed."

"I heard that loud and clear from my house," She looked down at him, "I don't think he was calling for me, not intentionally, but it was powerful. He must have been suppressing it for years."

"I should have seen it."

"He didn't want you to," she touched his forehead and gasped, "he's on fire."

"We need to take him back to the room," Geralt picked him up and held him close.

"What happened?" 

"I honestly don't know, Yennifer," She portalled them to the room and Geralt put him on the bed, "This dark creature Jaskier keeps seeing is attacking him. I can't fight what I can't see!"

Yennifer stared at Jaskier, "I might have an idea." She conjured up some herbs and threw them in the fire, muttering something. The smoke came to float over Jaskier, and they watched a woman with bruises around her neck pulled Jaskier into the forest. They saw what happened through Jaskier's perspective, then something changed. 

"Yennifer, is that suppose to happen?" 

"no," They smoke moved to the corner of the room and the black figure stood there.

Geralt pulled out his sword, "Is it real."

"yes," Yennifer tried to blast it but it just went through it, "I honestly have no idea how to do an exorcism."

"I don't think there's a priest for miles."

"and our resident banshee has decided to take a nap."

Geralt growled at her before moving to swing at the ghost. It obviously went right through it, "How the hell do you kill a ghost? it's already dead!" HIs medallion was shaking so fast it was moving.

the smoke moved across the whole room and Jaskier gave an involuntary gasp. People were in the room with them, the same as those who talked to Jaskier by the gallows.

"fuck." Geralt looked at Yennifer, hoping she had a plan.

Yennifer looked at a rather buff man by her side and noticed the medallion, "Friend of yours?" 

"Jaskier said 'witcher' before he passed out," he rubbed his face, "he didn't mean me." 

The witcher in quetsion nodded.

"you can hear me?" 

he nodded again and smiled.

"Can anyone else hear us?" Yennifer looked around and no one else nodded.

"Can you help us?" Geralt asked and watched the witcher walk over to Jaskier, gently putting a hand on his forehead.

"That looked a bit too fond to be strangers."

The witcher looked a bit more solid and looked to Yennifer, "It has been a long time since i have spoken, forgive me if I sound improper." 

"ok.." Yennifer looked at Geralt, who just shrugged.

"He will not move while I am here," he pointed his ghost sword towards the shadow by Geralt, "but perhaps you should move. Less tempt it."

"What is it?" 

"A very angry spirit," He caressed his face, "He has plagued this city for decades."

"how do we kill it?"

The witcher didn't answer, just moved hair out of Jaskier's face, "I tried to warn you, keeping a power like this subdued would only hurt you more."

"You know him?" Yennifer stopped Geralt from coming closer, "is he a banshee?" 

"yes," he looked at Geralt, "A witcher should have known."

Geralt looked away, ashamed, "I should have."

"probably best you didn't," The wticher seemed to know Geralt, "You might have killed him."

"I would never!" 

"not from where I'm standing," he tilted his head, unafraid of him and went back to touching Jaskier.

"don't touch him." Geralt growled.

"He is not opposed."

"He's unconscious," Yennifer frowned.

"Hm?" The witched moved his hand down and gently patted his cheek, "It's time to wake up, my banschee."

Jaskier's eyes slowly opened and he looked at the witcher.

"It is time to get up, now," 

"Jaskier-" Geralt tried to come closer but the other witcher blocked his path, "move."

"Geralt?" Jaskier slowly sat up, "you can see Redaven?"

"Magic," Geralt moved through the witcher and held him.

"oh," he laid his head down on his shoulder, "why isn't it moving?" 

Redaven spoke, "You must find the strength to do it again."

"I can't-" 

"You must," Redaven locked eyes with Jaskier, 'You are not the child I knew. You can." 

Jaskier closed his eyes and felt the fire burn in his chest again, but this time less painful.

Redaven kissed the top of his head and backed away until he was gone. 

Yennifer pulled Geralt away and left the room just as Jaskier screamed again. Both of them could hear it from outside and the windows near all shattered. Geralt moved to shield Yennifer and he could see the shadow in the corner break apart until it was gone. The screams stopped and Geralt ran back in just in time to catch Jaskier as he fainted. 

Yennifer came back in and surveyed the mess, "this is going to cost you." 

Geralt ignored her, "Jaskier, wake up," the bard opened his eyes and looked exhausted, "are you alright?" 

Jaskier sat up and nodded, "throat hurts." 

"Is it gone?" 

"I can't see it anymore," he shrugged, "Please don't ask me to do that again." 

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"and say what?" he stood up and outstretched his hand, "Hello, I'm Jaskier and I see dead people, it's wonderful to meet you," he dropped the smile and glared, "doesn't exactly roll off the tongue."

"I'm serious."

"Because it sounds insane."

"you're a banshee."

"What the fuck is a banshee?" 

"You don't know?"

"no, how could I possibly know that?" 

"You're parents didn't tell you what you were?"

Jaskier looked away, "I'm an orphan, and before you ask, no, I've never seen their ghosts."

They both just stared at them, Yennifer with surprise, and Geralt with pity and sadness.

"Stop it, both of you," he rolled his eyes, "you're both far more tragic than I, so let's not have a contest. Now, what is a banshee?"

"they see dead people and scream," Yennifer gestured to all of him.

"so I'm not human?"

"You are," Geralt urged him to sit down, "you look like you're going to pass out, we can talk about this when you're fever's gone down." he kissed his head, "you're basically just a human with abilities, now rest. We will figure this out together."

"The three of us," She came closer and put a cloth over his forehead, "I'm not leaving you two idiots alone. Besides, I have books at my house about Banshees."

Jaskier nodded and closed his eyes, letting himself rest. He could feel Geralt hold his hand after he tucked him in. The last thing he heard before falling asleep was someone saying he loved him. It was probably Geralt, he just wished he could have said it too. 

What Tassielli said!