Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Witcher

RemedyBane

16 hours ago, Tassielli said:

Ooohoooo. Look at all that plot. 

very well done indeed 👏🏼👏🏼

Thank you! XOXOXOXO I was very excited to write that! I'm so glad you liked it!!

13 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

What Tassielli said!

XOXO

50 minutes ago, 2SHY222 said:

Bravo Bravo 👏👏

*bows* thank you thank you 😘

Of Secrets And Fire

Geralt wasn't sure why Jaskier was hiding it, but it wasn't his secret to tell Ciri. He tried to convince him that she wouldn't think less of him, in all honesty, she'd probably think it was impressive, but Jaskier wasn't budging. Jaskier didn't even really tell Geralt, Geralt found out the last time Jaskier got sick. Geralt felt heat pool in his stomach just thinking about it, it was really hot, literally. Jaskier was a dragon, and that lucky little detail has saved Geralt's life more times than he'd like to admit. Now Jaskier was trying very desperately to hide his cold from Ciri. He'd given up trying to stop Geralt, but Geralt knew the cold was coming before Jaskier did.

"You know she's going to figure it out," Geralt put his jacket over Jaskier's shivering form and let him lean into him, "You kind of lose control when you sneeze." 

Jaskier just whined and buried his face in Geralt's chest, "don't remind me." 

Geralt winced slightly, Jaskier's forehead was unnaturally hot.

Jaskier moved, "sorry."

"I didn't say anything."

"I felt you tense," Jaskier sat up and rubbed his face, "I forgot about-" he gestured to his face.

"That you're fever literally burns?" 

"yeah," he shook his head and stood up, "I should go before I hurt, Ciri..."

"You're not going to hurt anyone," Geralt wrapped his arms around him, stopping him from running away, "stop running away, and let me take care of you." 

Jaskier was going to respond but he quickly put his hands up to his face, "Hih'Eatschiew-woosh" smoke came out between his fingers and he sighed, "Ciri's definitely going to notice." 

Geralt gently kissed the back of his head, hiding a grin, "definitely." he tightened his hold and growled when Jaskier pouted, "I can't kiss you when you're on fire." 

"I'm not doing it on purpose," he still pouted.

Geralt's heart melted and he moved to kiss him, only for Jaskier to move and put his hands in front of him.

"Stop it, I'll burn you."

"No, you won't," Geralt moved his hands and quickly kissed his lips, "see, fine." 

Jaskier's eyes softened, "as much as I love your tough-guy routine, I know you're sweating just holding me." 

"it's cold out," he looked up at the cloudy sky, "holding you is keeping me warm."

"it's humid," he wiggled his nose, "I can smell it."

"Good to know that's still working," he kissed his nose and suppressed a smile when he turned away and pinched his nose, "ntxt--hiew.. hihh'hnxt-hiew

Geralt growled low in his throat, face back in his hair, taking in his scent,  obviously turned on.

"Ciri will be back any minute-" Jaskier gently slapped his side.

"She's already here," Ciri raised a brow at both of them, holding the water skins in her hands, slightly amused by how Jaskier jumped, "I left you two alone for ten minutes." 

"So?" Geralt ran his hand along Jaskier's stomach and looked amused by how he squirmed.

"Jaskier's as red as a tomato," Ciri put the waterskins down, "you two could always go to the lake for some alone time. i've had my bath." 

Jaskier looked completely scandalized.

Geralt was honestly thinking about it and whispered in his ear, "you do need to cool off." 

Ciri raised a brow, "well?" 

"you're very bossy, today," Jaskier made a face, teasing with no heat to it. Geralt let go to get supplies, and Jaskier shivered, missing the warmth, pulling the jacket further around him.

"it's a bit too hot for two jackets," She frowned, "are you feeling alright?" 

"'m fine," Jaskier nodded with a fake smile and quickly went towards the lake, "Geralt, catch up." 

Geralt sighed and grabbed the packs, watching him go.

Ciri didn't look at Geralt, "he's sick isn't he?" 

"hmm." He agreed, eyes fixed on the way his butt moved as he walked.

"honestly," Ciri rolled her eyes, "can you go two seconds without devouring him?"

"I'm not-"

"oh please," she smiled, "Every time Jaskier's in the room no one else exists. You're eyes rarely move upward."

"stop reading into things."

"How could I be reading into anything? You too are together."

"hm." 

"boys," she sighed and went to go talk to Roach, "at least I'm not the only girl here."

Geralt quickly went off to catch up with Jaskier. He expected him to be farther than he was but found him halfway, leaning against a tree have a rather impressive coughing fit. He came over and patted his back, "breath.." 

Jaskier finally stopped coughing and leaned heavily into Geralt, "I feel awful." 

"hm," he rubbed his chest and frowned, "Will the lake help?" 

"worth a try," he sniffed and rubbed his nose, "might feel nice."

Geralt kept an arm around him as they walked the rest of the way. Jaskier had to stop twice to catch his breath, lungs obviously being attacked by the cold. Eventually they made it and Geralt took off Jaskier's clothes, and urging him into the lake while he got undressed. He stopped after taking his shirt off when he heard Jaskier hitch. 

Jaskier was in the water, head tilted back slightly, trying to catch the light to help get the sneezes out, "hiih-Eagh!schiew-whoosh" a long line of fire shot out from his mouth, flying over the top of the water, "hihh-HEagsch-whooosh! hii'Tsch'whoosh!" 

To say Geralt was impressed would be an understatement, but his heart melted at the next comment.

"ah," Jaskier sagged slightly, "That felt so good." 

He smiled a bit and laughed before coming in after him, hugging him from behind, "you're never satisfied suppressing them."

"ugh, it gives me a headache." 

"and a cough."

"yeah, that too." he leaned against him, "It does feel good. the water." 

"hm," Geralt stepped back slightly before pulling him under.

Jaskier yelped and fell under with Geralt. In retaliation he used the air in his lungs to heat up the water, basically trying to breathe fire underwater, and set a jet of boiling water towards Geralt, whole moved out of the way.

They both came up and glared at each other.

"Tell me you don't feel better."

"..." Jaskier splashed him, "Fine, now I do." 

Ciri had gotten bored and went towards the lake, peering from behind the trees at them. She knew something was up and wanted to know what they were keeping secret. She saw Geralt pulled Jaskier down and had to stifle her giggles before Geralt heard her. 

Geralt was making his way towards Jaskier when he put a hand up, stopping him, "you're mad at me?" 

"n'hih-no," he shook his head and pointed to his nose, "go'hiih-gonna sn'hiiheeze," he twisted his body around, sneezing openly, "HEagh'SChiew-whoosh!"

Ciri gasped when she saw the fire and quickly hid behind the tree when Geralt turned, hearing something.

"Jaskier-"

"Hah!tsch-whoosh hiiih-Eaghtsch-whoosh."

"Jaskier!" 

"Hads-woosh'shuh." 

well, the cat was definitely out of the bag now. Geralt just crossed his arms and watched the spectacle, glad his lower half was under the water.

"ITdsch-" instead of a stream of fire, smarks came out out of his mouth in rapid succession, "itsdh-itdsch-itdsh-tschuh!" Jaskier finally seemed satisfied and sniffed thickly.

"well that was impressive," Geralt moved over and gently rubbed his back, "Did you run out of fire?" 

"I thing ib doo sduffed up," he sniffed thickly and pinched his nose, stifling into his chest, "ugh.." 

"hm," Geralt kissed his temple, "do you want to good news first, or the bad?" 

"what happened." 

"good news, you're fever is down, and i can touch you again," he moved his hand to his thigh, gently stroking, "bad news... Ciri's behind the tree and saw everything." 

Jaskier froze and stared at nothing with wide eyes.

"Jaskier?" 

He just shook his head and slowly went back underwater, apparently trying to drown himself.

Geralt let him be dramatic for a few moments, but when it was actually starting to be around the time Jaskier would need air, he pulled him back up, "you can barely breathe as it is."

"she's goigg do hade be."

"I don't think she's capable of hating you," Geralt tried to comfort him, but it didn't seem to be working.

"lasd dibe she saw her hobe was id flabes."

Geralt actually needed a moment to figure that one out, 'last time she saw her home it was in flames' oh, "A dragon didn't destroy her home. Humans did."

"I dodd wadd do rebidd her." 

"what?" 

"I dodd wadd to rebid her."

"yeah, I have no idea what you're saying."

"i" he pointed to himself, "dodt-" he shook his head, "wadd to rebid her," he pointed to his head."

"you don't want to remind her?" he continued after Jaskier nodded, "She can't exactly forget."

Jaskier went silent and just wrapped his arms around himself, staring at his reflection. He shivered and some scales showed up on his shoulders, his body trying to warm him.

"Come on, let's get out of the water before you get pneumonia."

Jaskier tensed and the scales disappeared, "ok." he followed Geralt out and quickly dried off as quickly as possible, throwing on his clothes and taking out his handkerchief, turning from both the trees and Geralt to blow. He felt the congestion shift and he had to sneeze again, "oh no.." 

Geralt raised his brow and stood just to the side of Jaskier so Ciri couldn't see him, "She can't see you." 

"Hiih'ingxt!" Jaskier immediately started coughing, smoke coming out of his mouth.

"Stop it." 

Jaskier shook his head, "Inxgkt-" sparks landed on his hand, "engkst-gkst-" 

Geralt slapped him upside the head, forcing him to sneeze normally.

"Eitsch!whooshiew." he blew his nose again and glared at Geralt, rubbing the back of his head.

"you were hurting yourself"

"and hurding be was bedder?" 

"I'd answer, but I have no idea what you just said," he shrugged and started to get his things together. 

Geralt moved to were Ciri was hiding, already able to see the guilt on her face and shock, "You were supposed to wait by the site."

"I was only here for a moment."

"and what if Jaskier and I were fucking?"

"oh please, you wouldn't take advantage of him like that."

Geralt grunted and kept going, of fucking course, he would. He had every intention of doing just that until he heard her. but she didn't need to know that.

"What about Jaskier."

"fuck," he turned around and saw him sitting on a rock, head in his hands, "Go to the site."

"but-" 

"Go." he gave her look like it wasn't up for debate.

Ciri started but turned around, "Is he a dragon?" 

"yes." Geralt turned around, "Does that bother you?" 

"Why did he keep it form me?" 

"You didn't answer my question."

"no. It's Jaskier, he wouldn't hurt a fly." 

Geralt knew that wasn't true, but he like her answer, "He didn't want to make you uncomfortable." 

"oh," he bit her lip and nodded, "Tell him to stop?"

"Tried," Geralt raised a brow, "he's more stubborn than you are." 

Ciri smiled slightly and went to the site.

Jaskier had moved from the rock to the floor, head leaning against the rock, looking pale and miserable.

"Jaskier?" 

"hm?" 

"Are you sulking?" worry knotted in his stomach and he hoped he'd say yes.

"Feel worse," he put his forehead against the cool rock, "dired." 

"Fuck," Geralt felt his face, it was clammy, "You need a healer." 

"I'll be fide toborrow." he sniffed, "doo hod inside for id do lasd logg." 

"If you're not, I'm taking you to a healer."

Jaskier nodded and let Geralt pick him up bridal style. 

The following morning Jaskier woke up feeling a lot better. His sinuses had drained and he went far into the woods to give a proper blow. He didn't hear Geralt come up behind him until strong arms wrapped around his waist and familiar kisses along his jawline.

"Alright?" 

"much," his voice was a little hoarse, but at least he was clear, "thank you." 

Geralt kissed his lips, "Ciri's awake and has some questions."

"oh," he rested his head against Geralt's, "I don't know if I'm ready.." 

"Whenever you're ready," he kissed him, "She loves you. You're worried about nothing."

"ok," Jasker took his hand and let him bring him back.

Ciri immediately popped up, "Can you breathe fire?" 

Jaskier looked startled at the question and just managed a small nod.

"Can you show me?" She looked so excited.

"Ciri-"

"ok," Jaskier squeezed Geralt's hand, "I'm sick, so it won't be all that impressive." 

"Your voice sounds terrible," Ciri looked all worried.

"Its because he's an idiot," Geralt raised a brow when Jaskier hit his side, "If you'd listen to me your voice would be fine." 

"and I would have burned you, so hush, Mr. clingy," he pulled Geralt back in and kissed him when he tried to move away, "you know i love it." 

"hm," Geralt kissed him back.

"gross." 

Jaskier smiled and turned a bit to cough, small sparks coming to his hand.

"I've never seen you spark until this cold."

"it happens.

"it's really cool," Ciri's eyes were wide.

Jaskier turned away from. both of them and his chest glowed, coming up his neck until he blew out a bit of fire only about three feet long. 

"woooow," Ciri's grin made Jaskier smile.

"you're really ok with this?" Jaskier rubbed his chest a bit.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She walked over and hugged him, "I love you."

"I love you too," he hugged her back, careful not to breathe on her.

"Are you always this warm." 

"He still has a fever," Geralt put a hand on the back of his neck, feeling it. 

"I'll make you tea," she ran to the fire to boil water.

"You were worried for naught." 

Jaskier leaned into him and kissed his neck, "You were right, now kiss me." 

Geralt was happy to oblige.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RemedyBane

• Tassielli

• 2SHY222

• MyOwnPrivateSFC

Aw! Dragon!Jaskier is so cute, and I love the relationship he and Ciri have. (As well as the relationship he and Geralt have. But that’s a different thing. ;))

I love it but it hurts me. The idea that Geralt wouldn’t be able to coddle Jaskier because he’s too hot from dragon fire physically pains me. 

he deserves alllll the snuggles. 

Ciri's being sneaky 😱😍 I really loved this one.

Could you please write one where Yennifer is forced by Geralt to "babysit" a sick Jaskier while Geralt goes on a hunt.? 

❤️💙💚

These are all bloody fantastic, thanks so much! Allergic Jaskier definitely my personal fave xx

On 3/23/2020 at 9:11 PM, Tassielli said:

I love it but it hurts me. The idea that Geralt wouldn’t be able to coddle Jaskier because he’s too hot from dragon fire physically pains me. 

he deserves alllll the snuggles. 

awwwwI agree, he deserves all the snuggles. I'll fix that with the next one.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:49 PM, sprinkles287 said:

This is so amazing. I'm absolutely in love with it. MMMMhmmm.

Thank you! xoxo

On 3/23/2020 at 5:09 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Aw! Dragon!Jaskier is so cute, and I love the relationship he and Ciri have. (As well as the relationship he and Geralt have. But that’s a different thing. ;))

Thank you!

On 3/27/2020 at 2:15 PM, MusicaDiabolos said:

These are all bloody fantastic, thanks so much! Allergic Jaskier definitely my personal fave xx

Thank you! xo

On 3/24/2020 at 10:31 AM, 2SHY222 said:

Ciri's being sneaky 😱😍 I really loved this one.

Could you please write one where Yennifer is forced by Geralt to "babysit" a sick Jaskier while Geralt goes on a hunt.? 

❤️💙💚

thank you!

I tried my best, I hope you like it! 

Babysiting

"Geralt, I can't come with you."

He stopped grabbing his things and furrowed his brow before turning to face him, "what?" 

"as much as I love the shock on your face," he smiled, "It warms my heart knowing you'd miss me, but It would not be a good idea to bring a dragon to see the nymphs." 

"Dragons and nymphs have been peaceful-"

"Yes, and I will not squander that," he sighed and sat down on the bed, "one sneeze and they'll think I'm threatening them. Dragons don't get sick, from their understanding." 

"I don't want you alone," Geralt crossed his arms.

"I shall not perish," he walked forward coming up to Geralt and kissing him, "Who would have thought you care so much." 

"you."

"well, I know a lot of things others don't," he grabbed Geralt's things and handed them to him, "try not to come back without a limb, yes? I want the details. I want to be able to see their beauty like I was there." 

"You could still come." 

"And if it wasn't for this blasted cold that has practically rendered me useless, you would have to restrain me from running off with you now," he overdramatically waved his arms and put his hand to the back of his forehead as if he would faint.

"You're pretty active for useless."

"You say the nicest things," he gave him a look before opening the door, only to yelp and slam it, "What the fuck is she doing here?!"

Yennifer magicked the door open and glared at him, "Geralt seems to think you're a child who needs a baby-sitter." 

Jaskier looked offended for a moment, mouth opening and closing, before glaring at Geralt, "you called her?" 

"I don't want you alone."

"so you keep saying," Jaskier threw up his hands and rolled his eyes, "What exactly do you think I'm going to do? start a raid?" 

"I was hoping she could make you feel better." 

Jaskier's anger left him instantly, and Geralt was taken back by how quickly it vanished. Sure he'd seen him do it a million times, but he still couldn't figure out how.

Yennifer rolled her eyes and crossed the room, sitting in the armchair, "I can only do so much," she glared at Jaskier, "but if you ask me to help you bathe i'll kill you."

"as if I'd want your hands on my body," Jaskier muttered and shut up when Geralt hit him, making him cough.

At least Geralt had the sense to look apologetic and rub his back, "play nice. Don't kill each other." 

Yennifer gave him a look like she was offended at the idea that Jaskier could kill her. Geralt just raised a brow and looked at Jaskier, saying don't underestimate him. 

"If you two could stop eye-fucking and get a move on, that would be wonderful," he looked impatient and bit jealous.

"We weren't-" Geralt quickly looked at him and noticed his stance. He'd pay for all of this later and he wasn't sure if he should be nervous, or really turned on. He was both.

"of course not," Jaskier opened the door for him, "The faster this is done, the quicker i never have to see her again."

"try not to piss off the woman who might try to poison you."

"I don't plan on drinking anything," he smacked Geralt's ass and handed him his sword, "have fun. don't die."

Yennifer got up when Jaskier closed the door, "So are you going to tell me how you really feel?"

"excuse me?" 

"oh please, I know something about putting on facades." 

Jaskier looked her up and down and sighed, "I'm fine. This was really unnecessary."

"You're a terrible liar," She opened her bag and pulled out a few bottles, "I could always make you tell me the truth."

He should be worried, but honestly, he was too tired, "do what you want, Yennifer. I'm tired of fighting with you over Geralt." 

"you think I'm fighting with you because I want Geralt?" Her face showed him exactly how wrong he was.

"You always mark your territory the first second you lay eyes on him, of course, that's what I think," Jaskier laid down on the bed but didn't turn his back to her.

"I do not like you because you annoy me."

"Then why did you say yes to this?" He waited for an answer and chuckled when she didn't answer, "Exactly. This is all about Geralt."

"He put a spell on me," 

"I've heard that line before," he closed his eyes, "kind of ironic... The witch getting bewitched. Hmm, maybe that'll make a good song one day."

"If you pick up that lute, I'll break it."

"didn't plan on it," he coughed weakly, voice starting to slur as he fell asleep.

Yennifer frowned and looked around the room, looking for that lute. she finally found it behind their belongings. Odd, she expected it to be in bed beside Jaskier. He never let anyone touch it and it was never out of his sight, much less hidden. He really must be sick.

When Jaskier later woke, he frowned when he saw her staring at him, "as flattering as this is, I'm really not in the mood to entertain." 

"Do you not like me because you are jealous?" 

"Jealous of the very sexy witch who Geralt can't help but drop everything to be around her, no, why would I be jealous?" 

"You think i'm sexy?"

"I do have eyes," he sniffed and sat up, groaning when his head spun, "but it is not why I do not like you. If I were in your shoes I'd flirt with Geralt too." 

"So you're not jealous?"

"Considering Geralt and I's sex life, no, I'm not jealous." 

"So why, then?" She stood and walked over, gently laying a hand on his forehead before he could stop her, only to recoil, "you're temperature.."

"feverish, am i?" He leaned against the pillows, "I hadn't noticed."

"How are you still conscious?" she quickly grabbed cold cloth and wet it, placing it over his forehead, "you're too hot." 

"So you've noticed," he shook his head, "I have mentioned i'm not interested, right?" 

"Your fever is too high, i'm not flirting with you."

"I know," he stopped her with a hand on her wrist, "it is not nearly as high as you think it is."

"What?" 

Jaskier let go, "nevermind, it's nothing. You really don't-"

"Jaskier if you don't tell me what's going on, I can't help you." She was getting frustrated.

"It's barely a cold, -" his nose itched and he barely was able to turn his head, hands occupied by pushing her away, "Heitsch!-whoosh"

Yennifer's eyes went wide as fire flew across the room, "How did you do that?" 

"M'hih'move.." he cupped his face, "Hatsch!whoosh! hiih'Hitsch-whoosh!" 

"Why didn't you say you were part dragon?" she smacked him upside the head.

"What is with you two hitting me!" Jaskier rubbed the back of his head, pouting, "Maybe because of the itsy bitsy tiny detail, that you were looking for a Dragon's heart last time we saw you? I wasn't about to give you mine, and I'm not part dragon. I am a dragon." 

"Then why do you look like that?" She gestured to his body, and Jaskier tried not to be offended.

"would you like to be hunted for your scales and hide your whole life? no? I thought so," He sniffed and rubbed his nose, "Geralt knows. It's sort of hard to hide with a cold."

"Your powerful, why do you act like a fool." 

"I'm starting to think Geralt asked you here to insult me, so his words sound nicer," he rubbed his face, "This is who I am. The only facade I put on is the skin you see. If you think I am a fool, then I am a fool, but an alive one."

"That was almost wise," she cracked a smile.

"I have my moments," he coughed into his fist, sparks coming out, "ugh, sorry." 

"How did I not notice?" she came closer and looked into his eyes, searching.

"People never expect the entertainment to be anything but. I am not a threat, and people believe Dragons are." 

"So this is why Geralt didn't want you alone, you might burn the place down."

Jaskier almost laughed but stopped so he wouldn't cough again, "maybe." 

"Why did you have to become interesting."

"What, are you suddenly going to like me because I am magic."

"I'll tolerate you."

"I thought that's what you've been doing, already?" 

"I'm tolerating you more," she tried to hide the smile.

"I'll take that," He smiled back.

She finally remembered what she wanted to ask him, "why is your lute so far away?" 

"oh? miss my singing already?"

"I think I'd rather cut off my ears," she wasn't serious, "You're never far from it, but it's been banished to the far corner."

"I do it for its own safety," he pouted and looked over at it, "I might burn it. If anything happened to it, I'd positively die."

"oh what a travesty," she shook her head, amused, "I bet Geralt misses it." She had meant it sarcastically but the look on Jaskier's told her differently.

"He may not like my music, but he knows it is apart of me. He does not like change, and I think he has grown accustomed to it."

"Why are men so afraid of change?" She sighed and sat on the bed with him.

"He has been alone for so long," Jaskier eyes started to droop, "Too many people have left him and he does not want to lose anyone else. Maybe he sees my lack of playing as an omen that I will eventually leave him." he took her hand, "he cares for you, Yennnifer. He does not know how to say it, but he does."

"I know. he's told me," she noticed the look in his eyes, "perhaps he has yet to tell you because he knows you read him much better than I?" 

"its probably the djinn magic," he scrunched up his nose, no longer afraid of her glare.

"Go back to bed before I smother you."

"If you do, i'd prefer not feathered pillows, I'm allergic." That got him a pillow smack to the face, "ow."

"you're so pathetic."

"That's the idea," he shrugged and stared at the door, "Yennifer? thank you for staying."

She didn't expect that and blinked for a moment before speaking, "you are welcome?" 

"Are you not sure?" he smiled then sobered, "I do not like being alone." 

"Were your parents killed?" 

"I assume so," he shrugged, "I grew up in an orphanage. Up until puberty, I looked like every other kid, until I woke up coughing up smoke and sparks. I lit my bed on fire and fled. I taught myself to control my powers, lived as a dragon for a few years. I was small, people overlooked it, thinking the roars were just mountain lions or what have you- and here we are divulging our deepest secrets.. since when do I trust you?" 

"it's your fever," Her nose scrunched up, "it's not like I really cared anyway." 

Jaskier snorted and switched so he was laying on his side, "right." 

Ok, maybe the bard wasn't the worst person in the world. She could be stuck with a grindelow.. or .. a dragon. She should have seen in. Now that she thought about it, Jaskier did always build a fire remarkably quick for a human, and he didn't bleed nearly as much considering all the beatings he's taken over the years. It was really infuriating that this got past her. 

"Stop thinking about it," he yawned and closed his eyes, "you never paid much attention to me, I can't understand why you expected to know what colour my eyes are much less that I'm secretly a dragon." 

"go to sleep," she stood and went to the window, hoping Geralt would hurry back. She was going to have words with the witcher. 

Jaskier's fever had spike during his nap so high that any sweat he might have had on him turned to steam. Yennifer tried to touch him, only to burn her hand. Honestly, she should have seen that coming, but she could chastise herself later. Right now she had to get him to calm down before he burned the room down. Why was it that whenever you need something from your bag it's always at the very bottom and hiding? She finally grabbed the potion and a cloth, quickly opening his mouth and pouring it in. He choked a bit, coughing, but otherwise fine. The potion worked quickly, but he was still far too hot to touch, and of course, she only had one fever reducer potion. Great, just great. Jaskier was completely unconscious, so she couldn't exactly ask him what he needed. She was going to kill Geralt for this.

"hetsch!-woosh

She turned back around and noticed the bed was no on fire. Her eyes went wide and she took a bucket of water, throwing it on the bed, dousing the fire, but also Jaskier. 

Jaskier startled awake, gasping as the cold water soaked him and coughed harshly into his hand, stopping any sparks from starting another fire, "What the fuck, Yennifer!?" 

"You lit the fucking bed on fire!" 

"I- what?" he looked down and squinted, unable to see straight, but could smell the burnt bedding," oh." 

"Oh?!" Yennifer was trying really hard not to hex him, "That's all you have to say?" 

"Sorry?" he tried to stand but fell to the floor in a lump of limbs. Instead of trying to get up he moaned and pressed his forehead to the floor, "'s cool.. "

"bath.. a cold bath!" 

"hm?" he turned away from her on the floor, "n-no.. 'm good here." 

"no you're not," she moved closer but remembered he was still too hot to touch and realized she'd either have to convince him to come willingly or sap all of her energy attempting to levitate him. She muttered to herself, "what is taking Geralt so fucking long." 

"he's busy.." 

"shut up," she filled the tub with cold water then stood close to Jaskier, tapping her foot, "come on, up. You need to get in the tub." 

"Yennifer, that's not really a good idea-" 

"your temperature could burn this room to the ground with me in it, so get inside that tumb unless you want me to attack your neck like the djinn."

Jaskier looked offended and sat up, "and just when we were becoming friends," he started to take off his shirt when he heard her make a disgusted noise.

"Keep your clothes on, I have no intention of seeing you naked." 

"you're so bossy," he stood up, hands clutching the tub for stability and quickly getting in, wanting the pain to be over quickly. He immediately felt cold, shivers running down his spine, and making his nose itch, "oh.." he quickly got his hands up, "hatsch!-whoosh!" the fire went around his hands and licked the edge of the tub. He pressed his hands further against his face hoping to supress the fiery explosions, "Hmph!-hmmmph!" the fire still got a bit between his fingers and around, but stayed close to him, mostly contained. 

"That is so bizarre," Yennifer's face was a mix of amusement and awe, and a bit disgusted.

"glad you're enjoying yourself," he felt so much worse being in the cold, "Can I get out now?" his temperature was dropping fast, body not able to insulate like normal. 

"not until your fever goes down."

"it'll be sooner than you think," he coughed into his hand, smoke coming out.

Yennifer moved her hand and the wind blew away the smoke, "just try to sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up. 

"So you can watch me drown," he teased, "I think I'll stay awake." 

"Suit yourself," she moved to sit in a chair, occupying her self with whatever herbs she had, making gods know what.

Over the course of the next hour, he started to feel light-headed and weak; well, weaker than before. His shivering stopped as his fever vanished, but instead of stabilizing at his normal temperature, he started to go further down. 

"Hetsch.." he weakly sneezed towards the water, small sparks coming out instead of fire. his nose was blocked, so sniffling was doing nothing. He really wanted out of the tub, but his legs just wouldn't carry him, and he was just so tired. his eyelids closed as he drifted off, not even registering the door being violently opened.

"Jaskier?" Geralt looked to the bed and saw it empty, quickly looking around the room until he noticed the Bard asleep in the tub, "Yennifer, why the hell is Jaskier in water?" 

"His fever was about to burn down the building. It needed to lower, quickly."

Geralt went over at an almost run and tried to rouse Jaskier by patting his cheeks, "Jaskier, wake up." 

"Let him sleep."

"he's not human, Yennifer. you can't just throw him in an ice bath!" He plunged his arms into the water and picked Jaskier out, not giving a shit about his own clothes, but looked confused when he saw Jaskier was still fully clothed, "I thought you were supposed to be a healer?" 

"Not to a fucking dragon, Geralt!" she slapped his arm, "You should have told me!"

"I couldn't!" He threw off Jaskier's clothes and wrapped him in a blanket, trying to warm him up by the fire, "I told you to watch him, not kill him."

"How was I suppose to know dragon's can't get wet?"

"What?" Geralt looked at her like she'd lost her head, "of course dragons can get wet. I'm criticizing your decision to give your patient hypothermia!"

Jaskier coughed and leaned into Geralt, eyes slowly opening, "hhmmph.." 

"Alright?" Geralt rubbed Jaskier's back and kissed his cold forehead.

"yeah.." he nuzzled into Geralt's neck and kissed it, "how'd it go with the nymphs."

"They couldn't tell me anything, should have stayed here." 

"You didn't know it would be a bust," he rubbed his nose and moved slightly away to stifle four sneezes silently, unfortunately leaving him to cough up some smoke.

"Why did you let Yennifer put you in a bath?" 

"I was threatened," he sniffled and cuddled into Geralt, "doesn't matter now. I'm ok." 

Geralt glared at Yennifer who just glared back, "you're pretty fucking far from it."

Jaskier coughed a little, eyes starting to close again, "I'm just happy you're back."

Geralt wrapped his arms more securely around him as Jaskier passed out, "me too."

On 3/28/2020 at 10:12 PM, Tassielli said:

Awwwww coddly woddly 

All the cuddles!

On 3/29/2020 at 12:45 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Aw!!! :wub: 

xoxo

*Side note, the title is based on the phrase: "three wrongs don't make a right"

Three Mistakes Sometimes Make A Right.

He felt fine after the whole ordeal. Honestly, everything was completely normal. Geralt would fight the monster, Jaskier would yell encouragements as he wrote down every detail, dodge a few things then run away when the monster got a bit too close, Geralt would kill it, then he'd go get his coin and Jaskier would wash the mess out of his hair and armour. Honestly, Geralt had no idea why he was so keen on doing it, it's not like Geralt wasn't capable of doing it himself, but it gave him a moment to do nothing but soak in the hot water, and for that he was grateful. Then it all went downhill When Jaskier fell to a clump on the floor. I'm sorry, I'm getting a bit carried away. Allow me to back up a bit.

It was a manticore, quite a large one, in fact, perhaps the second largest Geralt had seen. But it was already badly injured and, for what it was worth, probably not the most agile creature out there. 

Geralt was slashing his sword through its limbs, completely unaware that it's tail and smacked Jaskier into the cliffside.

The impact made Jaskier's see spots for a moment, but he wasn't bleeding and was able to get up just fine, so he thought he was. His first mistake. 

So when the fight was over, Geralt looked him over and asked if he had any injuries; Jaskier said no. His second mistake. 

Honestly, he felt fine, actually pretty good. He was excited to get back and undress Geralt. He did love those intimate moments, getting to see Geralt in his most vulnerable. He thought it a privilege, not to mention getting to pay special attention to his lovely bottom. 

"Bath first or food?" 

"food," Geralt took Jaskier's arm and walked quickly to the tavern, practically bursting through to the door.

"He missed lunch," Jaskier tried to do damage control and took the money from the hirer, going to sit across from Geralt, "here's your coin." he set it down in front of him as Geralt ordered food.

When the food came, Jaskier took one whiff of it and was instantly nauseous.

Geralt raised a brow, "not hungry?" 

"no, not particularly," he pushed the bowl away, face a little green.

Geralt took a bit out of his, "it's not that bad," it was pretty bad, but Jaskier never cared before. He just brushed it off as Jaskier having other delicacies in mind, noticing all of the rather busty ladies in the room. Geralt's first mistake. 

Once they, mostly Geralt, finished their meal, they went back to their shared room, Jaskier preparing a bath for him, "right, love. let's get you out of that armour." 

Geralt looked anywhere but Jaskier's face as the man undressed him, not wanting to give the bard any idea that he might be interested.. he wasn't.. Witcher's didn't have feelings. especially not for some loud mouth Bard with great cheekbones and really delicate hands- he growled low in his throat, trying to change his own thoughts.

"What?" Jaskier looked about his body, "are you hurt?" 

"i'm fine."

"Yes, that's what you usually say when you're bleeding out," Jaskier ran his fingers along his chest, looking for any wounds in the muck.

Why did the Bard have to give so much of a damn.. and why did he have such a light touch. This won't do, he had to stop him before he got too excited, "Stop touching me." 

Bard stopped and raised a brow at him, "you're in a mood." he took a step back with his hands up, "What? was the fight not hard enough for you? if you want to undress yourself, be my guest."

Geralt grunted and started too, hands too rough with his clothes.

"You're going to rip something," Jaskier smacked his hands away, "Stop it, stop it." he held the witcher's hands and looked him in the eye, "I don't know what's got you in such a mood, but ripping your clothes off will not solve anything. Let me help you, we'll get this off, and you can go about brooding in clean clothes and muckless hair, yes?" 

Geralt grunted and dropped his hands, grinding his teeth trying to stop the blush as he nodded.

"ok," Jaskier took off his clothes, "I hope this isn't about me?" 

"What?!" he snapped, not having meant to, and regretted it when Jaskier jumped.

"I mean, I hope you aren't doing this because of me. You know I don't mind," he continued as if nothing happened, "and I don't mean this as an attempt to get you into bed." he cocked his head, "well, I guess I am trying to get you to bed, but not for sex." 

"oh," he tried to hide the disappointment in his voice.

"I don't flirt where I'm not wanted," he saw the look in his eyes, "by those i'm flirting with. How other people feel about it is beyond my care."

"considering how much trouble it's caused you, maybe it should be."

"Well then lucky for me, you've kept me far too busy for such affairs," he slid off Geralt's pants and stood up, "you're protecting me even when you don't realize.' 

"protecting you from yourself?" 

"precisely," he smiled and gestured to the water, "honestly, Geralt, your hairs an absolute state."

"hm." 

"my thoughts exactly," he rolled his eyes and took some bath beads, putting them into the steaming bath, "hm, Jasmine. Not often we come across this."  He put the remaining beads in a satchel and put it in his bag, then walked over to start rinsing out Geralt's hair.

Jaskier worked in silence for a bit, massaging Geralt's head for a bit as he shampooed and washed the gunk out, and Geralt just closed his eyes and relaxed. It was when Jaskier moved into Geralt line of sight to grab another leather band for Geralt's hair, did Geralt notice a bit of blood pool inside one of Jaskier's nostrils. 

"you're bleeding."

"What?" Jaskier turned to him looked about his body for blood, then noticed Geralt gesture to his face, hand coming up to wipe his nose, blood now on the back of his hand, "oh, dear." he turned around, Grabbing his handkerchief from his bag and holding it to his nose.

"Why are you bleeding?" 

"I don't know, Geralt," Jaskier pinched his nose and stayed still until the bloody stopped, "probably the altitude." 

"hm," Geralt didn't exactly believe him, but let it slide. His second mistake.

He let Jaskier get back to his washing, nose situation fixed for now, and Geralt let the concern slip away. Maybe it was the altitude or dry air. Jaskier was gently coming through his hair, and from what he could gather, he was braiding the top part away from his face and tying it together. He used to chastize Jaskier from braiding his hair, but he's come to like the sensation of Jaskier's fingers working, so he let him. All of a sudden the braiding stopped and there was a hand on the rim of the tub. Now that Geralt was focusing on Jaskier, he heard his heartbeat, which was too fast.

"Jaskier?" 

Jaskier put a hand on his forehead, "why.. am I seeing spots?" 

"What?" Geralt turned just in time to see his Bard collapse.

"fuck." 

Jaskier woke up in bed with a cold cloth on his forehead and felt someone not so gently wipe something under his nose. He opened his eyes to see a furious and concerned-looking Witcher standing over him, fussing.

"...hi." 

Geralt looked right at him and he could see his shoulders relax.

"What happened?" His head hurt and he felt like the room was moving.

"you fainted," Geralt changed the cloth on his head, "why didn't you tell me you were hit on the head."

"Didn't know it was bad.. felt fine."

"you have a concussion."

"I fainted?" Jaskier pouted and looked at Geralt's hair, "I didn't finish your hair."

"you have a concussion, and you're worried about my hair?" 

"uhuh," Jaskier reached out, gently touching the fallen locks on Geralt's shoulder, the witcher sitting on the bed by his chest.

Geralt wanted to be furious, but he was just so... soft... why were humans so fragile? 

"Did you catch me?" 

Geralt didn't want to lose that look in his eyes, the kind of look that made him weak in his knees and brought the heat to his stomach. The look that made him want to kiss him until they both couldn't breathe, then do it some more.

"yeah." 

Jaskier smiled and Geralt felt his whole body shiver, that warmth going everywhere, "my hero." 

Geralt had no idea what made him do it, maybe the healer did more than heal Jaskier's concussion, but he moved forward and pressed a small kiss to his lips. Horrified he moved away, only for Jaskier's smile to widen and soon he was being pulled back down, kissing him; this time deeper. Tomorrow, they'd have to talk. Talk about what the hell this was, and Geralt would have to tell him his feeling. But tomorrow was another day, and right now, this felt good. 

Yeah, this felt good.

Aww I love this! I just binged the Witcher a few days ago and I really love the charactersation here.

Oh man I'm sorry I'm late in seeing these. 

Jaskier being watched by Jen was better than I ever could've imagined. I cracked up at his reaction to seeing her at the door 🤣

You're writing is impeccable 🥰 *swoon*

On 3/30/2020 at 5:09 AM, MeForever said:

Aww I love this! I just binged the Witcher a few days ago and I really love the charactersation here.

Hello! Welcome !! thank you so much! that means the world to me! xoxo

On 3/30/2020 at 6:42 AM, Tassielli said:

Yes! All the whump for Geralt to kiss better 😘😘

You know what they say, kisses are the best medicine 😘

On 4/1/2020 at 6:03 PM, 2SHY222 said:

Oh man I'm sorry I'm late in seeing these. 

Jaskier being watched by Jen was better than I ever could've imagined. I cracked up at his reaction to seeing her at the door 🤣

You're writing is impeccable 🥰 *swoon*

Better late than never lol :)  you're not late, you're right on time xoxo I am so so glad you liked it! that means the world to me, thank you! You make my heart full xoxo 

ok, so this might be my favorite. let me know what you think :)❤️ as always, I love love love love love your comments! you are all soooo sweet! thank you so much for reading! xoxoxo

also, if you read this one, I highly recommend googling "Bioilluminescence" it'll make sense later :) 

Beautiful

"Jaskier?" Geralt gently shook him, trying to wake him up, "Jaskier, wake up." he growled when Jaskier just whined, "you need to eat."

"If you keep moving me, I'm going to throw up on your side of the bed." 

That got Geralt to stop, "You're still nauseous?" 

"I'm really dizzy," he whined again and pulled his legs, "don't want food... just gonna sleep."

Jaskier flu had come on really hard a few days ago, making this stop in town longer than originally planned. Damn bard scared the life out of him when he fainted, and now he hadn't been able to keep anything down since yesterday. 

Geralt just sighed and sat down on the bed, "fine, but you're eating tomorrow." 

Jaskier opened his eyes and groaned, not ready for the blurry vision making his stomach turn, "fine, just go eat. I'll be fine." 

Geralt put a hand on his forehead, frowning at the heat pouring off it. This fever was stubborn and he hadn't gotten in to break in days. The healer had come at the start and was useless. Thankfully, Jaskier was well enough to stop Geralt from threatening the poor man, at the time. 

"stop growling. Sometimes all you can do about an illness is wait it out."

"I wasn't-"

"I can still hear," he took his hand, smiling slightly, eyes sleepy, "I'll be better tomorrow. Just go eat, take your time, I promise not to move." 

Geralt stared at him for longer than was considered normal, analyzing every inch of his face, taking note of his clammy skin, flushed cheeks, and glassy eyes. He was angry at how even really sick, Jaskier still looked perfect. 

"You can't glare away the flu," he winced as he moved to get more comfortable, "Go eat before all the food is gone." he gently patted his hand, "go on, now. shoo." he made a pushing away motion, "go go go, you stubborn brute." 

Geralt finally got up and placed a kiss on his forehead, taking some comfort in the new smell, less sour. Maybe he was getting better. HIs lips lingered a bit before standing straight and making his way out. He wanted to eat quickly, then get right back to him. He rationalized this by repeating to himself that Jaskier was getting better sleep without him hovering. He let himself relax, staring at nothing while he waited for food and drink, paying no mind to the people in the tavern, until a man decided to sit across from him, with two ales; obviously wanting something from him.

"i'm not here for business."

"oh?" The man moved the ale towards him, "I did not know Witcher's took a vacation?"

He growled and picked up on the scent of fear coming from him, yet he did not move away, a smile still plastered on his face.

"Where is your Bard?"

"he is not mine-"

"my mistake," the man put up his hands, "Bard's are not property, I know. Just a figure of speech, seeing how close you two are. A package deal, I imagine."

"He's sick," he leaned closer a bit, "unless you want a detailed description of his vomit, I suggest you take your ale elsewhere." 

Geralt expected the man to lose his appetite and move along, but the man just tilted his head, "If that is what you wish to talk about, I am not opposed."

"You sat here.. to talk to me?" There was no way Jaskier's songs changed his reputation that much.

"well no, I had a proposition for you, but it can wait if you need to get something off your chest." 

Geralt furrowed his brow, "What do you want." 

"Right to the chase then," the man pushed the ale closer, "it's just a way to the table, not apart of the deal," he gestured to the ale, "There is a dragon about and I'm assembling a team to get rid of the demon." 

"Dragons are not demons."

"Figure of speech," he looked over at a large group of men, all not looking very experienced and Geralt had to wince, "We shall go on with or without you, but there is a substantial sum in it for you if you do."

Geralt looked at the man's clothes and tried not to laugh. This was a rich man who gathered a bunch of idiot mercenaries, all inexperienced, to kill a harmless dragon. They were obviously going to kill the dragon regardless, so at least if he said yes, he could save the dragon.

The man took the silence as need for more incentive, "We were hoping you would bring your- I mean, the bard with you." he straightened, "I understand he's not well, and we can wait a day or two for him to get back on his feet. As I said, a package deal." 

He wasn't used to people wanting Jaskier on a hunt, but he honestly didn't want to leave Jaskier alone, and he could tell the man was begging for him to come. He was hoping if Jaskier came, he'd be less scary. If he's too busy taking care of his sick Bard, he wouldn't slit their throats just for looking at him wrong.

"I will speak with him." 

"Excellent!" he smiled, "don't rush things, think it over, talk it over. We will go the day after tomorrow at sunrise! If you are there, i'll make it worth your while." the man got up and went back, body relaxing the further away from Geralt he went. 

Geralt sighed, Jaskier was going to kill him. 

"Absolutely not!"

Geralt waited until the next morning to tell him, finding Jaskier could keep food down and saw that as a good sign, and the right time to tell him.

"Last time we went after a Dragon-" his fire died and he looked sad, "I'm not talking about this." 

Geralt suddenly felt cold and walked over, sitting on the bed and hugging him, frowning at the tears in his eyes.

"shut up, I'm sick. I'm allowed to be emotional," he sniffed and wiped his eyes on his sleeves, before muffling a cough.

"It won't be like last time," he buried his face in his hair, "Yennifer won't be there." 

"Yes, now it's going to be just you against a bunch of bloodthirsty th-huh..." he gently tapped Geralt's side before ducking into his arm, "AH-schiew.. hiih'Ehtshciew! tschiew! Hehhschiuh!" he sniffed and rubbed his nose, "Bloodthirsty thugs.." 

"bless you," he squeezed slightly, not wanting to upset his stomach, "I'm not concerned about them."

"I won't be any help," he sniffed and took out his handkerchief, blowing his nose, "I don't think I could make a weed, much less uproot a tree." 

"you'll be putting them at ease," Geralt started to nibble on his neck, "They think you tame me." 

"And are they wrong?" he yelped as Geralt bit harder, "you're going to have to control yourself up there." he sniffed and rubbed his nose, "the altitude is going to upset my already throbbing sinuses." he pressed down lightly under his eyes, triggering a tickle.

Geralt kissed the spot he bit before watching the tickle take over the bard, hands moving to squeeze his thighs.

"Heh-eaghschiew!" Jaskier bent forwards with the sneeze, loosely covering with his handkerchief, "ugh, I'm going to have to stifle." 

"you really don't." 

"I'm already going to get glares by being sick. I don't want to have a rock thrown at my head because i'm too loud." 

"The only thing loud is your singing-" he made a soft noise when Jaskier elbowed him. He almost growled but Jaskier's pout required different action. He moved closer and kissed him, smiling at the suprised noise, pushing Jaskier down.

"If you catch this-"

"shut up," Geralt kissed him again, "I still haven't convinced you to come."

"As much as I admire that pun, I really don't feel well enough for that."

"You must really feel like shit if you don't want to have sex." 

"it's that bad, baby," Jaskier pouted and wrapped his arms around Geralt, "But I could never say no to cuddles." 

Geralt rolled his eyes then rolled over so he could pull Jaskier to his chest, letting the slightly fevered Bard cuddle against his chest, getting warm, "They're going to kill another dragon."

"I know," he groaned, "It hasn't hurt anyone.." 

"no," 

"It's innocent," Jaskier sighed and rubbed his nose against Geralt's chest, "you're such a softy." 

"hm?" 

"Fine," he moved up to kiss him, "you are so lucky I love you." 

"am I?" he kissed him, "you're lucky I love you. You and your cute little red nose," he kissed it and watched Jaskier scrunch it up, eyes closing as he silently prepared for a sneeze.

"ITsh-itsch-itsch-tsch-ischiew!" he sighed and scrunched his nose up, "ow." 

"That hurt?" Geralt kissed his cheek, then moved to start nibbling his ear again.

"I'm getting stuffy." 

"promise?" Geralt's hand ran down his chest and stomach until his fingers moved under his pants.

"hnghnn," Jaskeir tried to hold back a moan and failed, "ugh.. shut up and come here." 

Geralt spent the next hour thoroughly convincing every inch of Jaskier, pleased to find that not only did Jaskier's fever break, but his sinuses opened up, giving him quite a display. 

Not a few hours up the mountain did Jaskier regret this decision. The altitude was making him dizzy and heavy and he honestly relied on Geralt arm to keep steady.

The rich man seemed to notice and gave him a sympathetic look, "How about we take a breather." he watched as the men all sat down, all looking just as exhausted as Jaskier did, and he was rather impressed with the bard's stamina, "here," The man pulled out a small vial, "The witcher told me you were ill, so I thought I'd bring some medicine for you. It will help with the altitude." 

"uh-" Jaskier took the vial and blushed, "Thank you." 

He felt the witcher's glare, "If I didn't want him here, I would not have invited either of you. It is not poison."

Jaskier took it and let the man take the vial back, "it's definitely medicine."

"I have to say, I'm very impressed with you," he looked fondly at the way the Bard held onto the witcher, not his my ass, "You are terribly ill yet you outwalk my men."

"I am used to a much faster pace, keeping up with him and his horse," he sniffed, "This usually wouldn't bother me at all." 

"Then I feel lucky to have you." 

Jaskier looked genuinely shocked, not used to be accepted. 

The man looked sympathetic, guessing other's weren't happy to see him, "We will rest when before the sunsets. I Do not think it wise to try this climb without light."

Geralt rolled his eyes, fucking common sense. It wasn't some big revelation.

Jaskier gently smacked his back and smiled for both of them, "Thank you." 

The man winked at him before walking towards the front to make sure everyone was alright. 

"You should sit down," Geralt led him to a shady spot under a tree and sat down with him, holding him close as he rested, "If your fever comes back-"

"it won't," he sniffed, "I'm more worried about nausea coming back."

"has it?"

"no," he rubbed his nose, frown on his face, "but I really need to sneeze." 

Geralt looked around, noticing a few of the guys looked back, fear in their eyes. No one seemed to be paying any attention to Jaskier, all too worried about Geralt and his swords.

"EHkt-" 

Geralt was brought back to Jaskier as he stifled into his elbow. 

"igkt- engkst-- ektschuh.." he was starting to have trouble stifling, 'EHkt-schuew," he couldn't do it anymore, "Eitschiew!" 

That got a few men's attention, but not for long, just enough for a glance and a smile.

"Aschiew! itschiew! tschiew!" an apple had grown on the tree and landed on his head, "ow!" 

The apple landed in Geralt lap and he stifled a smile. 

There were some scattered 'bless you's, but no one seemed to notice the suddenly ripe apple in April, not to mention that they were not under an apple tree.

Geralt bit into the apple, as he held Jaskier closer as the bard blew his nose. The apple was juicier than any he'd ever had and was actually surprised. He wondered what Jaskier could do if he really wanted to. 

Jaskier was watching him with a fond look, "enjoying yourself?" 

He just bit into the apple again and looked anywhere but at Jaskier. 

The man came back, "everyone ready to continue-" he looked at Geralt and stopped, obviously dumbfounded by the apple but was not brave enough to ask, "right.. shall we?" 

Jaskier got up, a bit stiff but feeling better after a bit of water and a rest, "yup." 

By the time sun was about to set, Jaskier's sinuses were inflamed and he was pretty sure he'd been constantly sneezing for the last two hours. He'd tried to keep them quiet, more and more embarrassed as time went on and he couldn't stifle them anymore. It wasn't helping that they kept giving him sympathetic looks and blessing him. He was just waiting for the ball to drop and one of them will get pissed off by his constant sneezing, but it never happened. They all really didn't mind at all. He honestly felt horrible for Geralt's plan and wished they weren't going to kill a dragon. maybe Geralt can stop them before it happens. 

Geralt was having a bit of a hard time not picking Jaskier up and just carrying him the rest of the way. Poor thing looked miserable and he regretted making him come. 

"Ehkt!" Jaskier bent over with another stifled sneeze, and came up looking really dizzy, falling into Geralt in a half faint. Thankfully it just looked like he lost his footing and Jaskier was standing back up quickly, Geralt's arms still around him.

Geralt squeezed his side hard and whispered in his ear, "stop stifgling, you're going to hurt yourself."

"doo lade," he coughed lightly and massaged his bridge, "dhad really hurd." it seemed the only person he'd pissed off was Geralt, and only because he kept trying to stifle.

"You know i'd kill them before they said something to you." 

"which is exagdly why ib sdiffling, hoping you dodd." he leaned heavily against him.

"we'll stop here," the man smiled, "I think Jaskier could use an early night." 

Some of the men chuckled and Geralt started to move.

"if you fucgking bove, I will kill you," Jaskier held onto Geralt's arm, hard, obviously desperate for the help. 

Geralt just grunted and walked with Jaskier further up the mountain to start setting camp. Before setting up their tent, he helped Jaskier sit against some rocks, wanting to make sure the Bard wasn't going to topple over. 

After he put the tent up he looked over to find the bard fast asleep against the rocks, nose running a bit on his upper lip. If anyone else could see him, Jaskier would have been really embarrassed, but he was concealed, only his foot visible to anyone else, and Geralt found it ridiculously endearing. He sat down in front of him and gently wiped his nose with the handkerchief clutched in his hand, looking fondly at him while he slept. He decided to let him sleep until food was out. He got some for Jaskier and knelt down in front of him.

"Jaskier?" he gently shook his leg. When Jaskier sleepily opened his eyes he felt his heart swell in his chest at the sleepy and confused look on his face, "you fell asleep,-" he had to stop himself from calling him something he only did in private, "hungry?" 

Jaskier rubbed his eyes and sat up straighter, "ugh, was I drooling?" he wiped his mouth, blush coming to his face.

"Didn't notice," Geralt handed him the food and watched him close, "I should have let you stay in the inn." 

"i'b fine," he put the food down in favor of blowing his nose, his sinuses having drained during his nap, "oh.. It's nice to be able to breathe again." 

Geralt was just staring at him, mind wandering to what he'd do to Jaskier if they were alone. his tongue unconsciously licked his bottom lip.

"down boy," Jaskier gently kicked his side, "plenty of that when this is all over," he made it sound like he meant his flu, but he was gesturing to the men a few feet away. 

"eat," was all he said, but the way he looked at Jaskier said much more. 

Jaskier gulped slightly, mouth suddenly dry as he started to think about later. He quickly snapped out of it and start to slowly eat some meat. 

Satisfied, Geralt went to get some meat for himself. 

"How is he?" The man's eyes moved from Geralt to the area where Jaskier was hiding.

"sick," he grumbled, walking back, not caring about the glares he got from a few of the men. Some of the men thought he was less kind to Jaskier as it appeared. Despite how close they had been, some of them couldn't believe the witcher could be kind. 

Jaskier looked up when he came back, "oh, why the sour face?" 

"I don't have a sour face."

"you're frowning, honey," he hooked his foot around Geralt's ankle, silently asking for contact, smiling when Geralt sat next to him and wrapped an arm around his waist, "What's wrong?" 

"besides the fact that there are too many people here to fuck you?" he kissed his head, "just don't like how they eye you."

"oh, are you jealous?" he looked a little excited at the idea and leaned into him, "I know I'm flirty, but I have all I want. You have nothing to be jealous of." 

"hmm," he nibbled on his ear.

"eat the meat, not me," he giggled and gently pushed him away, "you haven't had much since yesterday. Please, eat."

"You're finished all of that," Geralt put his knee up, getting more comfortable as he ate.

"I'll try," he sighed and started on another piece. The plate wasn't as much as he normally would eat, but his stomach was still a bit sensitive. 

Jaskier finally finished and seemed to be able to keep it down. The two of them had been watching the sunset in blessed silence until Someone screamed and seemed to have fallen off the mountain.

Geralt was up in the flash and unsheathed his sword, "What happened?" 

"dumbass brought ale and got drunk, fell right off the side," a man commented and shook his head. 

Geralt looked over all of them and noticed none of them had moved, "Go to bed before you all kill yourselves." He angrily sheathed his sword and went back to Jaskier.

"No one stopped him from moving to the edge?" 

"i'm not exactly sure they didn't push him." 

"Could this be like last time. The rich man could be a dragon again-? How the hell do  we not know anyone's name?" 

"Didn't care to ask," he raised a brow, "you just realized?" 

"I've been a bit out of it," he frowned, "that was rude of us, they know ours." 

"I don't think anyone expects you to be cordial right now." 

"I think they just let me come so you don't stab them all," he stood up and swayed a bit, suddenly in Geralt's arms, "stood up too fast." 

"apparently," Geralt kissed his forehead, relaxing when he didn't feel a fever, "do you think you're well enough for something special tomorrow?" 

Jaskier knew he was talking about his magic, being a fae, "I could try, why?" he whispered, now suspicious.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," he kissed his cheek, "time for bed." 

"oh thank gods," he put his head on Geralt's shoulder, "I am so tired."

"i've noticed," he rubbed Jaskier's back, suddenly aware of footsteps. He thought about pulling away but Jaskier looked like he would faint, so he just held onto him, "alright?" 

"hmm?" Jaskier looked up and saw the man, "hello.." he stood up on his own, suddenly dizzy again, falling right back against Geralt, "oh, what the fuck.." 

Geralt picked him up bridal style and turned to the man raising a brow.

"I was just told to give you this vial... it's for the Bard," the man slowly walked forward, looking sympathetically at the clearly dizzy Bard, "You look rough, mate." 

Geralt let the man put the vial in Jaskier's hand before grunting and watching the man quickly scurry off. 

"Must you terrify him? He just wanted to help."

"I don't trust them." 

"clearly," he sniffed, "but here we are," he coughed lightly and groaned, taking the vial and downing it, "Are you carrying me to bed?" 

"I could drop you."

"I'm already sick, do you really want to deal with me and a broken arm?" 

"hm," Geralt carried him to their tent, gently setting him on the bedroll there, "You know I wouldn't have dropped you."

"Ask me a few decades ago, I would have said no but thought absolutely, now... You'd rue that decision." 

"Rue?" he moved closer and laid on top of him, careful not to put a lot of pressure on his stomach, "Who says rue?" 

"I do," he kissed the top of his head, "I love you." 

Geralt moved up so he could kiss him, "I love you." 

Jaskier gently tucked loose strands of his hair behind his ears, "now, what are you planning?" 

Geralt woke Jaskier up before dawn, his eyes able to see. Jaskier seemed less than pleased, mostly because he was completely blind and wasn't entirely sure where Geralt was than being woken up. His hands moved up and found Geralt's chest, gasping slightly.

"Is there a way for you to see?" Geralt gently put a hand on his cheek.

Jaskier wiggled his nose, it starting to tickle, "yes," he sniffed, "hold on-" he pinched his nose until the tickle went away, "ugh, yes. I just need to get out of the tent." 

Geralt was a bit confused but took his hand, leading him out of the tent and watched as Jaskier's hand touched the rocks. Suddenly the rock grew flowers that seemed to glow. They came around his feet showing him a few feets in front of him like a trail.

"come on," he whispered and held Geralt's hand as they went up. It was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen. The path disappeared once they crossed it, so the others couldn't follow. 

Geralt hadn't realized this at first, but the colour of the glow, a soft blue, was the same colour as Jaskier's eyes. He looked up at him and stopped in his tracks, the blue of Jaskier's eyes glowed slightly. The beauty caught him off guard and he just stood there with his mouth slightly open.

"Geralt, are you al-mhm!" Geralt had come closer and kissed him, shocking him which made him squeak lightly. He gladly kissed him back, hands coming up to hold his face.

Geralt pulled away slightly, looking into his eyes, "They're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." 

Jaskier smiled, the glow starting to strengthen a bit, as happy tears came to his eyes, "really?" 

Geralt nodded slowly, flowers opening and a few glowing circles came up around them, circling them in the pale blue light, "you're beautiful." 

Jaskier let a few tears fall down when they splashed on the ground, the colour changed to a richer blue and a patch of grass grew under their feet. 

Geralt was speechless. His arms moved around his torso and held him close before kissing him, dipping Jaskier slightly. Energy seemed to flow through him like fireworks. He didn't want it to end, but he had a job to do. 

"We should keep going." He cleared his throat and tried to snap out it.

Jaskier giggled and kissed him again, "come on, follow the light." 

They followed the trail to the top of the mountain, Jaskier having more energy than he had in days, and finally reached the entrance to the cave. The Dragon lay sleeping.

"How do we get the poor thing out?" Jaskier whispered and let the light dim

"Glow," he looked at Jaskier, "Dragon's like shiny things." 

"I might be able to lure her out without scaring her," he smiled, "What do we do when she's out."

"You're going to fill it put an illusion that it is filled with growth, so we can trick the rest of them, then the dragon can come home without anyone knowing."

"oh," he nodded, "Alright, let's give it a try." he moved his hands and the trail went up to the dragon, glowing just in front of her snout. 

The dragon opened her eyes, obviously transfixed, and stood up. When she tried to grab it, the trail moved away from her, leading out of the cave. She followed, flapping her wings as she exited the cave. Geralt moved to cover Jaskier and pushed them up against the rock in case she saw them. Jaskier moved his hand up and the trail disappeared into sparks of blue that flew into the air. The Dragon instantly flew up and followed the trail away from here until they were out of sight.

"Hopefully that will entertain her for a while." he sighed and wrapped his arms around Geralt, starting to glow again.

"How did you know it was a she?" 

Jaskier shrugged, "The flowers told me," he kissed him softly, "Now for the hard part. I'm not sure how long it will last." 

"Then let's wait for them to wake up-" The sun started to rise and the light started to come across the land below.

Geralt watched as Jaskier's started to dim, eyes going back to their usual colour and his dark hair turned back to his brown, previously pale skin coming back to the still too pale humankind. It was amazing how different he looked when he was really himself. No, that he didn't like his human version, both breathtaking, but it just showed how powerful his magic was.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jaskier tilted his head and tsked at the state of Geralt's hair, "honestly, when we get back, your hair needs a good washing." 

"only if you join me," he was about to kiss him when he heard footsteps start to climb the mountain, "They're coming." 

"right," Jaskier turned around and closed his eyes, hand on the rock side. He gasped slightly, and A thick bunch of growth covered the entrance of the cave, so thick you could barely see inside. 

"perfect." 

Jaskier opened his eyes only to see stars and fell back against Geralt.

"Alright?" Geralt held him, having turned him around to face him, hand on his lower back, pulling him close to his chest.

Jaskier gently put a hand on his chest and nodded, "Just a bit tired. Not at my usual strength just yet."

His eyes found Geralt's golden ones and found it hard to look away. Neither of them noticed the other men start to approach. Both of them had seen their favorite parts of each other. even if one was knew. Geralt was still learning all about Jaskier's true form, falling more and more in love with him with every reveal. Tonight was magical and beautiful and he honestly couldn't imagine a moment without him. Jaskier loved how much Geralt cared. Seeing an innocent creature harmed would kill him and that compassion was what made him fall in love with him. It was the reason he did what he did; wrote songs about how wonderful Geralt was because he was wonderful. Truly, inexplicably wonderful. He was so afraid to tell Geralt what he truly was, having only asked to join his adventures for the company and inspiration for his music, but now he stayed for him. 

The men stopped and stared at the cave, "Eh! you said there was a dragon 'ere! Nothing's been in here for decades!" 

The rich man came up and gapped at the cave, "I could have sworn... I was just here.. It ... I.." 

"There's no dragon here," Geralt's eyes never left Jaskier's face, "Never was." 

"This was a waste of time! I still expect to be paid!" 

The rich man was quickly giving them the money, hoping they wouldn't turn on him and the men walked back down, bickering and complaining about the missed opportunity. 

Jaskier blinked slowly when his eyes opened there was a slight glow to them.

Geralt lost it and pulled him the rest of the way, Kissing him, arms wrapping around him as Jaskier's arms wrapped around his neck.

The rich man was still there and gapped at them, completely flabbergasted. After a few moments, he sighed and just smiled, good for them. He got to terms with his loss very quickly and descended the mountain, leaving the boys to kiss. 

After the men were far down the mountain, Jaskier smiled into the kiss and lifted one foot into the air. As he did so, flowers suddenly bloomed around them, the illusion dropped but real flowers began to bloom in bright colors of yellow, red, and orange. Jaskier pulled from the kiss, smiling as Geralt's eyes matched the flowers, conjuring up a flower crown of Dandelions and putting them on Geralt's head.

"They match your eyes," he whispered.

Geralt smiled and put his forehead to his, "no, they match you."

• 3 weeks later...

I love fics where a character has the kink. I’ve noticed this in particular with this fandom and I simply can’t get enough!

My favorite is a kink! Jaskier and Geralt’s Witcher senses allow him to know that Jaskier is flustered.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 6:51 AM, Tassielli said:

Altitude and clogged sinuses. Ouch. 

Another great edition ! 

thank you xo

On 4/23/2020 at 9:24 PM, lurkernomore said:

I love fics where a character has the kink. I’ve noticed this in particular with this fandom and I simply can’t get enough!

My favorite is a kink! Jaskier and Geralt’s Witcher senses allow him to know that Jaskier is flustered.

cute love it! i'm always down for some kinky Geraskier. but you know that already! XO

On 1/11/2021 at 6:15 PM, crazy_cat_girl said:

I'm super late to the party but ALL OF THESE ARE SO AMAZINGLY GOOD.  Like OMG, thank you so much for writing these!  😍

Never too late my lovely! THANK YOU FOR READING! YOU'RE AMAZING! 

On 1/15/2021 at 12:02 AM, 2SHY222 said:

Everytime I reread these it gets better and better ❤️

thank you so much for reading! i really really really appreciate it! yall make me write! got new content for ya!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SEASON 2 STUFF/SPOILERS! PLEASE WATCH BEFORE READING THANK YOU!

sorry I haven't been on lately. just graduated college! woohoo. I hope to on more now. 

This is an AU were Jaskier is a dragon.. idk.. i like to think he's immortal, so here's an excuse. also, when he's singing Burn Butcher Burn, the visual breath is hot and gives dragon vibes soooooo. 

im sorry if this is rough. im trying to get back into my groove.

Dragon Blood: part 1

Jaskier did NOT like staying in Kaer Morhen. There were far too many Witchers who seem to hate his very existence, not excluding the child surprise, and waaay too much iron. It was making him feel a little sick. He had a sinking feeling the witcher's knew. It made him paranoid. He would barely eat, iron making him sick to his stomach. Geralt kept making jokes about hating the food, or being picky with his high born tolerance. But he knew it was just to save his face. Geralt actually brought him bread at night and checked in, feeling for fever. It was sweet, and Jaskier was starting to forgive him for the mountain; not that he would admit it. 

Now he was standing in the hall, looking at hte ceiling, watching as a few beams looked like they were swaying. Great, he was starting to get dizzy. He stumbled back a bit, thankfully caught by Yennifer, who turned him around and hugged him.

"I've got you," Yenn ran her fingers through his hair, "Maybe you should go rest.."

"I'm ok.." he stood up, "does the ceiling look like its moving to you?" 

Yen looked up and frowned, "That looks loose..." 

Suddenly it snapped and started to fall. Jaskier turned around to see it was going towards Ciri. WIthout thinking he sprinted over to her and tackled her away from the beam. He felt a sharp pain in his side, but looked over CIri.

"are you alright?" Jaskier looked her over for any wounds, and saw none.

"I could have saved myself." 

"you're welcome," Jaskier winced and stood up, hand coming to his side as he saw a small iron rod through his side, "Fuck.." 

Geralt ran into the room, immediately saw Jaskier and sprinted over. He grabbed the Bard as he fainted in his arms.

"yen," She quickly followed Geralt to the basement, where the potions and medical supplies was. 

Vesemir followed and grabbed things, "Geralt, pull it out." 

"No," Geralt moved in front of Vesemir so he can't get a good look at Jaskier's wounds, "he's fine. We can handle this alone."

"son, what are you hiding from me?" 

"nothing," Geralt took the supplies from him, "He saved Ciri, He's mine to care for."

Vesemir sighed, "You are very protective of those you love." he put a hand on his shoulder, "call for me if you need help."

The second Vesemir left, Yen removed the rod and threw it far away from Jaskier, "come on, heal yourself, Jask.." 

Jaskier woked up with a big intake of breathe, hand coming to his wound as fire lept from it. He groaned as he sat up, batting away Geralt's helping hand, "i'm fine.."

"you're sweating," Geralt put a hand on his forehead before wincing. He was on fire. Which made sense. he was a dragon.

"Do you think they know?" Jaskier got off the table, but buckled.

"Jask,' Yenn grabbed him and helped him up, "you need to rest." 

"iron wounds take longer to heal, you know that," Geralt forcibly picked Jaskier up and made him sit on the table, "anyone else could have saved Ciri." 

Jaskier glared at him, "I wasn't just going to let her die. I know i'm not about of your three person plan, but that doesn't mean i don't care for her too.'

Geralt looked guilty, "I didn't want you to get involved-"

"I'm already involved Geralt... For 40 years.." he sighed and moved so Yenn could bandaged his wound, "So i've got attached.. get over it."

"softie," Yenn smiled at him, "she's lucky to have you." 

"at least one of you thinks so," he gently squeezed Yen's hand, ignoring Geralt. 

Geralt could smell the hurt on Jaskier and he only wanted to wrap his arms around him and keep him safe. He missed being able to hold him at night. He missed the smell of his hair, the feel of his hands against his.. just as callused as his own.. the way he tasted-

"Geralt? are you even listening to me?" 

Geralt snapped out of it.

"of course not," Jaskier sighed and got off the table, "i see that hasn't changed." 

Yen helped Jaskier walk, "I've got him. Go do some damage control.." 

"do you think..' Jaskier looked scared, "they could smell my blood.." 

"I don't know," Geralt looked back to the wound, "I won't let them hurt you.. "

Jaskier's eyes went sad, "They're your family... you shouldn't have to." 

-so are you- Geralt wanted to say.. but before he could, they were out of sight. 

Dragon blood part 2: 

Vesemir went back into the hall to see Lambert kneeling over the fallen beam and went to touch the blood.

"Lambert," Vesemir went to him and shook his head.

"You know it isn't human." 

"Let it be, son," Vesemir put a hand on his shoulder, "he saved Cirilla."

"I never trusted him."

"you do not have to," he glared, "Geralt does. Are you willing to fight him over this?" 

Lambert stopped and stood up, ignoring the blood, "what is he?" 

"Doesn't matter," Vesemir grabbed a cloth and wiped the blood away before throwing it into the fire, "He is harmless. I want no one looking into it. This never happened." 

The other witchers seemed to settle down, all except Lambert; who just looked more upset.

"drop it."

Finally, Lambert stalked out of the room. 

------------------------------------------

"How long will it take to heal?" Yen helped Jaskier lay down on the bed, frowning as a little blood was starting to show on the bandages.

"a day at most," he coughed lightly, "this place isn't helping.. who knows how much anti-everything is around making it worse."

"i'm not going to leave your side-" 

"of course you will," he sighed and looked at her, "i'll be fine. I'll keep the doors locked and stay away from everyone." 

"What if they know. A door will not hold them all." 

"If they wanted me dead, I would not have left that hall." he winced as he tried to get more comfortable, "they're waiting for something.. I don't know what.. Maybe for me to burn this place to the ground or any reason for them to kill me.." 

"We kill to protect others, not out of fear," Geralt was suddenly in the doorway, "but they forget sometimes." 

"most you always lurk in the doorway," Jaskier weakly threw something at him, "its unbecoming." 

Geralt just caught it and came into the room, "wasn't sure i was invited in." 

"Since when has that stopped you?" 

Geralt took that as an invitation to come closer and sat on the other side of the bed, "you're safe here.." 

"so emotional, the both of you," he rolled his eyes and smiled, "I'm not dying."

"you could have," Yen put a hand on his forehead, "you're still far too warm."

"That's kind of my thing," he blew out some smoke from his mouth.

"stop it," Yen looked alarmed.

"They already know.." Jaskier looked to Geralt for help.

"I heard Lambert muttering outside the corridor. They don't know what you are, but they're suspicious." Geralt took Jaskier by the chin and made him look him in the eye, "So no fire."

"I promise, no funny business." he took Geralt's hand from his face and kissed his fingers, "Go check on Cirilla-" 

"She's fine. Training with Vesemir."

"And you're here because-?" 

Geralt growled and moved closer, "because," he kissed Jaskier softly, "you might hate me.. But I never stopped loving you." 

Jaskier's voice was soft and confused, "i don't hate you-" 

there was a knock and Geralt quickly straightened up and looked at Lambert.

"interrupting?" He didn't see the kiss and had just assumed Geralt was trying to intimidate him for some reason, "Glad to see you survived."

"How kind of you," Jaskier looked suspicious.

"What are you really doing here?" Geralt stood up and blocked Lambert's view of Jaskier.

"just checking in on our little... friend."

Jaskier winced, not liking the tone, or the glare.

"You don't have friends," Geralt moved closer, "Back off."

Lambert's voice was harsh but soft, almost a whisper for only Geralt to hear, "Only when you tell me what he is?" 

"Why does it matter?" Yen stood up, ready to defend him if necessary.

"So he can kill him," Geralt answered for him and stepped closer, "If you even try-" 

"who said anything about killing?" Lambert raised a brow, "I just wanted to know who we are keeping? I mean, maybe we're feeding him the wrong food?" his voice raised a bit to ask Jaskier, "Do you prefer your meat raw?" 

Geralt lifted a knife from out of nowhere and put it to Lambert's neck, "Mine." 

Lambert backed into the wall, looking confused, "what?" 

Geralt growled and put it closer so that it cut, blood starting to trickle from the wound, "Mine."

Lambert raised his hands up in surrender, "no harm no foul." 

"Geralt-" Jaskier's voice was possibly more shocked than Lambert's. 

Geralt put the knife down and practically threw Lambert out of the room. 

Yen was just raising an eyebrow at him as she leaned more onto the bed, "mine?" 

Geralt's glare was about as dangerous as his sword.

"I... i'm ok with that.." Jaskier swallowed thickly before getting himself together, "still angry though." 

Geralt visibly relaxed and walked back over to the bed, "go to sleep.." 

"I don't think we will all fit in this bed-" he stopped talking as the bed suddenly grew twice its size, "or Yen can do that..."

Geralt laid down and held Jaskier close to his chest, hand over his stomach to feel his breathing. Yen laid down so that Jaskier's head could be against her chest. None of them thought they would be where they are now, but damn it, it was the best sleep any of them had gotten in a very long time. 

• 1 month later...