Sneeze Fetish Forum

what are the dots above peoples names?

iojo

i just noticed that with me still not being validated I can see how many posts i have and other stuff but i noticed that other people have different amount of circles above their names. what is that?

5 hours ago, MeForever said:

I think it has to do with both the amount of posts you have made and the rank you have, but I'm not 100% sure.

this is correct

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 10:01 PM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

this is correct

I just looked up that the "poster" rank needs roughly 50-199 posts. Would you happen to know why it still says I'm pending. I've actually seen a few people with many posts and that interact a lot, but aren't ranked above pending. just wondering

5 hours ago, iojo said:

I just looked up that the "poster" rank needs roughly 50-199 posts. Would you happen to know why it still says I'm pending. I've actually seen a few people with many posts and that interact a lot, but aren't ranked above pending. just wondering

I’m not currently staff, so I can’t give you specifics, but I can tell you that those numbers date from when the board was much more active and had quite a bit more staff. If you hit that 50-199 number any time in the last year or so (and there aren’t any extenuating factors; like I said, I’m not actually staff), chances are, you’re in the queue for upgrade to member status. I know it sucks, but I can tell you truthfully that the staff is doing everything they can, and unfortunately, that means you’ll need to be patient a while longer.

22 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I’m not currently staff, so I can’t give you specifics, but I can tell you that those numbers date from when the board was much more active and had quite a bit more staff. If you hit that 50-199 number any time in the last year or so (and there aren’t any extenuating factors; like I said, I’m not actually staff), chances are, you’re in the queue for upgrade to member status. I know it sucks, but I can tell you truthfully that the staff is doing everything they can, and unfortunately, that means you’ll need to be patient a while longer.

ok thanks for the input :)

Archived