Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tinder Descriptions

Saimou

I ran into this girl on Tinder (yeah, I’m still using Tinder, sue me), who lists her pros & cons, and the first of her ”cons” was: ”I’m allergic to almost all animals.”, and I was like: ’That’s not a ”con” in my book, my dear’ :drool:.

Saimou

8 hours ago, Saimou said:

I ran into this girl on Tinder (yeah, I’m still using Tinder, sue me), who lists her pros & cons, and the first of her ”cons” was: ”I’m allergic to almost all animals.”, and I was like: ’That’s not a ”con” in my book, my dear’ :drool:.

Saimou

One persons trash is another persons treasure ☺️

On 2/27/2020 at 9:19 AM, Adw said:

On a different dating site I literally just saw a girl who said one thing she loves about herself is her "adorable sneeze."

Well, there’s definitely some potential for people like us ;).

I saw a girl on Tinder that had in her bio that she was allergic to cats, owned several cats, and sneezed all the time. Of course, we didn't match. :(

1 hour ago, Guy said:

I saw a girl on Tinder that had in her bio that she was allergic to cats, owned several cats, and sneezed all the time. Of course, we didn't match. :(

Oh, that must be SO frustrating :boom:! According to her bio, she sounds incredibly hot :drool:.

• 1 month later...
On 2/29/2020 at 2:28 AM, Guy said:

I also haven’t matched with the girl I talked about in my first post to this topic :(.

I have a half-finished fic kicking around here somewhere starting from the premise of a Tinder bio that says "basically allergic to everything" or something like that...should probably dig it up and finish it one of these nights.

2 hours ago, deere said:

I have a half-finished fic kicking around here somewhere starting from the premise of a Tinder bio that says "basically allergic to everything" or something like that...should probably dig it up and finish it one of these nights.

Oh, absolutely you should. Just keep me updated, and I’ll be among the first ones to read it. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Also, not Tinder, but this one lady mentions in her Twitter bio that: ”I do that silent seal clap thing when I laugh & my sneezes scare people.”

That doesn’t sound too bad, actually :wub:.

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Removed link to vanilla's twitter
  • 11 months later...

I just ran into an attractive girl on Tinder, who described herself as ”an overempathic woo woo humanist”, yadda yadda…, and mentioned that ”She starts sneezing, whenever she drinks wine…”. On top of which, her #1 profile pic was herself drinking, what looked suspiciously like wine :drool::wub:. Needless to say, my first thought was: ”I MUST score a date with her; involving wine :twisted1:.” Like, is this even REAL??? :D:razz:

On 5/5/2021 at 2:37 PM, Saimou said:

I just ran into an attractive girl on Tinder, who described herself as ”an overempathic woo woo humanist”, yadda yadda…, and mentioned that ”She starts sneezing, whenever she drinks wine…”. On top of which, her #1 profile pic was herself drinking, what looked suspiciously like wine :drool::wub:. Needless to say, my first thought was: ”I MUST score a date with her; involving wine :twisted1:.” Like, is this even REAL??? :D:razz:

By the way, one of her instagram pics was of the wine shelves in a local liquor store. I thought: ”This must be a sneezefic :drool:!”, as she seems to be an allergic wine fan :twisted1:.