Sneeze Fetish Forum

Help? My YouTube Channel was deleted

Show&tell

Well... I dont know why but YouTube finally pulled the plug on my channel.  Pretty devastated actually.  A lot of work went into it. 

We had no strikes and then BOOM it got deleted in less then 12 hours of my latest video.  A comparatively tame video at that.  

I am in the process of appealing the decision, but there is no guarantee they will undo the decision. 

Does anyone have any of my old videos saved or downloaded in some way?  We have like 40% of my content saved to the computer but became complacent and didnt keep on top of backing up our stuff.  

Edited by Show&tell
3 hours ago, InLivingColor said:

Is there no way of getting them off your c4s store? 

Those are a bit more raunchy.  90% of the YouTube stuff was tamer unique content. =(

Every time I log into any google service recently I get a message about how they're changing their TOS. I've not really looked into it but I am wondering if it's going to affect fetishy stuff on google sites like youtube and drive.

Ugh the same thing happened to me not too long ago :( I always loved your videos! I’m sorry that happened. 

I might have to check out your Clips4sale ;)

Edited by ilikesneezes2000
On 3/24/2020 at 11:46 PM, Show&tell said:

90% of the YouTube stuff was tamer unique content.

Still pretty raunchy for me :D Real shame YouTube decided to delete it - I know they have a massive job regarding policing videos, but damn - the sort of stuff that is still up vs your videos = ridiculous!

• 4 weeks later...

I was so disappointed to see this -- I loved your channel!! (And I've bought several of your clips ;) )

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring this topic back up again, but I was wondering if there have been any updates. Are you guys getting your channel back? If not, what are your plans moving forward? You two were (and are) so awesome.

36 minutes ago, Zracken3 said:

Sorry to bring this topic back up again, but I was wondering if there have been any updates. Are you guys getting your channel back? If not, what are your plans moving forward? You two were (and are) so awesome.

I'm curious too

To give a smidgen of hope, I've had quite a few videos removed recently so was about to remove my entire site but the appeals process actually worked and they all got reinstated as quick as they got taken down. Nothing of mine is ever what could be classed as raunchy lol.

It may be worth sticking with the appeal a little longer - I really hope it can be resolved.

Good luck.

i have a friend who works for youtube, and they told me that your channel got deleted cause it is obvious sexual in nature, and that they have a new zero tolerance policy when it comes to sexual, hate, or violence suggestive videos of any kind.

33 minutes ago, chessgod said:

i have a friend who works for youtube, and they told me that your channel got deleted cause it is obvious sexual in nature, and that they have a new zero tolerance policy when it comes to sexual, hate, or violence suggestive videos of any kind.

what job does your friend do at youtube 

3 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

what job does your friend do at youtube 

policy enforcement manager

On 4/28/2020 at 3:39 PM, sneezynyc1885 said:

I was so disappointed to see this -- I loved your channel!! (And I've bought several of your clips ;) )

Thank you for the support!

On 6/5/2020 at 2:28 PM, Zracken3 said:

On 6/5/2020 at 3:01 PM, iojo said:

I'm curious too

My appeal did NOT work. Furthermore, when I try to create a new YT, I get blocked. I will have to be more tricky lol. I still have some of my old YT vids saved to my computer, so at least SOME of it is saved. But sadly, a lot has been lost. Pretty unhappy, but I understand they are trying to have a family friendly platform and are playing it safe. 

On 6/6/2020 at 3:58 PM, chessgod said:

policy enforcement manager

Well fuck lol. 

On 6/9/2020 at 10:35 AM, Captain Carol said:

NUUUUUUUUUUUU 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 

On 6/10/2020 at 6:17 PM, SneezeManDE said:

Aww dang! :( I loved your channel and sneezes 

Thanks guys. Sorry. If I ever start uploading again, I'll be sure to mention something. Xx

I was afraid something happened in your personal lives, or somebody found out and it negatively impacted you, or whatever... 😦 It is sad to know that YouTube did this, but I'm sooo relieved to know that you both are alright! ❤ @Show&tell

• 3 weeks later...

If you decide to post them elsewhere or make a new channel we'll be here! I miss your videos its so sad

• 3 weeks later...

I made a new channel =)

https://youtu.be/mo_Vdd50J-Y

Thanks for all of the support! 

11 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

I made a new channel =)

https://youtu.be/mo_Vdd50J-Y

Thanks for all of the support! 

Huzzah!