Sneeze Fetish Forum

ThatSneezyGirl, just wow

Raistlin

So, obviously, it's not strange for me to be captivated a sneezy lady. Like, I was dead sure I wanted this girl or that girl I went to school with to cuddle up and sneeze against me years before making out sounded fun. But god damn ThatSneezyGirl, I don't think I've been electrified like this by a recording since they actually were .wav files. After irl relationships with chhinkni play, etc., I really considered myself desensitized to audio. I'm absolutely blown away with your channel and wish I paid attention to it a long time ago. Your sneezy talk is dripping with the desperate love-hate inevitability that defines this kink, your stifles are adorable, your buildups are the best kind of infuriating, and the ones your really let go sound like they're about 1% shy of splashing me through the speakers. By the standards of this weird-ass demographic we have the genetic/epigenetic good fortune to belong to, you're absolutely perfect. Thank you.

On 3/25/2020 at 8:02 AM, Raistlin said:

So, obviously, it's not strange for me to be captivated a sneezy lady. Like, I was dead sure I wanted this girl or that girl I went to school with to cuddle up and sneeze against me years before making out sounded fun. But god damn ThatSneezyGirl, I don't think I've been electrified like this by a recording since they actually were .wav files. After irl relationships with chhinkni play, etc., I really considered myself desensitized to audio. I'm absolutely blown away with your channel and wish I paid attention to it a long time ago. Your sneezy talk is dripping with the desperate love-hate inevitability that defines this kink, your stifles are adorable, your buildups are the best kind of infuriating, and the ones your really let go sound like they're about 1% shy of splashing me through the speakers. By the standards of this weird-ass demographic we have the genetic/epigenetic good fortune to belong to, you're absolutely perfect. Thank you.

does she have a youtube? 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah she does. She's posted links to it on the forum. You can find it if you look around.

Archived