Sneeze Fetish Forum

I sneezed on a nurse’s hand and was MORTIFIED

taimatique

Hi everybody! This obs happened a couple of months ago and I though I should share it with you! It is a bit long, but I assumed it was worth it! I hope you will enjoy it!

Note: There is a slight description of a medical procedure

I sneezed on a nurse’s hand and was MORTIFIED

Okay, so a couple months ago I had some specific issues with my nose and sinuses that needed to be taken care of. I had an appointment scheduled to the oto-rhino laryngologist (ear, nose and throat doctor… Which we think would be used for a large amount of sneezing, mucus and other fetish related issues right?)

Well, I was still super nervous and even though I tried to be as prepared as I could, the minute I got there my nose started to run… And I forgot to pack tissues. GREAT. So here I was with a drippy nose, waiting by myself in an empty waiting room. I tried to wipe my nose quickly with the back of my hand and a very nice nurse seemed to have noticed my panicking face because she handed me a, newly opened, box of tissues with a warm smile and said ‘’not to be shy.’’ Which was nice. But clearly made me shy. I blew my nose as quietly as I could because of my ever-present self consciousness and she kept looking at me from the entrance counter. (I really wonder if she was part of the community because wait, there’s more!)

As the doctor called my name, the same nurse also followed me inside the office, stating that she will help with the procedure. The idea was that the doctor would insert a camera inside my nasal passages, all the way down to my larynx. Which is a pretty standard, harmless 5min top thing, but since I already had issues with my sinuses, she was there to hold my head and assess if I was in pain.

To picture it for you; I was sitting in a dentist-like chair with a very attractive young, brown hair, blue eyes, nurse behind me, holding my chin up with one hand, the other resting on my upper chest, while the doctor had a camera up my nose. Good times. Until it started to burn, and tickle, and burn some more.

I guess I moved at some point because she calmly said ‘’It’s okay stay put… we’re almost done!’’ But I could sense tears dripping down my cheeks, I wasn’t in pain. But I knew I needed to sneeze. Afraid of shaking my head or talking, I simply let my breath hitch a bit… somehow hoping they would pick up on it. The doctor seemed really into whatever he was doing because he kept on going.

‘’Hhhhehhh h’Ehhh h’heH hh…’’ I was really struggling there trying to hold it back even though I knew it was too far gone at this point. The light hovering over my head wasn’t helping either.

The nurse felt my breathing picking up, as one of her hand was on my chest, so she then quickly raised it and applied a quite strong pressure under my nose with her fingers, more specifically under the nostril that didn’t have the camera in it. I was stunned! But my breath kept hitching and huffing quite loudly with short gasping breaths ‘’ Hhh’Ehhh hehhh hhh’h ‘’. As the she tried to replace her hand, I couldn’t help but let out a small ‘’ huh… htsch!’’ trying my best to not spray too much into the air in front all of us. It was a very contained sneeze and I knew more will come. The doctor let out a small giggle of surprise and quickly pulled out the camera, searching for tissues to give me, as the nurse replaced her fingers around my nose. ‘’Aw bless you!’’ She said, holding my head as still as she could. I murmured a small ‘’h’hehh Hh sorry…’’ feeling my cheeks burning red. The tickle was still persistent and she grabbed my wrist as I tried to rub my face.

‘’No, no! It’s okay don’t move, well just wait for it to pass before re-starting again.’’ Ironically, my breath, picked up as soon as she said that and I ended up sneezing a still small but way more wet

“Heh.. h’htschha! Htssch!’’ Into her latex-gloved hand. She really didn’t seem to mind and slowly moved around to be able to face me. She took the tissue the doctor gave her and wiped my tears and nose with one hand, the other one lifting up my chin. ‘’Try to stick your tongue to the roof of your mouth sometimes it helps the- Bless you sweetheart!’’

‘’Heh- htsshah! I am so sorry!’’ I said right after sneezing, cutting her off. This time she backed up a little, but kept the tissue over my mouth, as the doctor closed the light that was over me.

‘’It happens, I know it’s invasive.’’ He said, ready to restart the process again.

I sneezed a last unexpected ‘’Heh-Tschha!’’ Trying to turn my head to the side, hoping the nurse would let me rub my nose. She sighed, but laughed a bit ‘’Bless! Are you, good for now?’’ I really just wanted to get this over it and go back home under a blanket of shame after that, I usually don’t have a sensitive nose, and rarely sneeze… so this was very unexpected for me. She wiped my nose one last time and we started the procedure again!

I had to check again to make sure this was really under OBSERVATIONS and not FICTION lol 

4 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

I had to check again to make sure this was really under OBSERVATIONS and not FICTION lol 

lmao same thing happened to me.

Great observation! Love your descriptions of how hard you were trying to hold back before the inevitable :D 

Having witnessed someone having one of these procedures before, I can confirm that sneezing fits are a common side effect. I suspect the nurses and doctors are very used to it ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my!  How lovely...  Isn't it wonderful how chipper and reassuring so many nurses are?  They are already really comforting and then to think of her putting her finger to your nose and you sneezing into her clean glove... hnngh... I love the delicious mixture of mundane and "!!!" at the same time!  ❤️

That sounded like a lot of fun!  Well, maybe not for you - but would have been neat to observe :)

• 3 years later...

I always come back to this when I want to read a good obs. It just hits all the right spots!