Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Nose For Trouble (F, Micro/Macro, 3/3)

Blah!?

I'm so glad this story has remained so popular. For all my awkwardness about it I'm honestly really proud of it.

As for continuing, I'd certainly be open to writing more with these characters, but I'd probably need the right idea to hit me at the right time. I think this particular story is finished for now.

• 4 months later...

So glad this got bumped, I remember reading this when I was still just a lurker and it's just so dhjbcgxs ❤️

I'm not usually into allergies or induced stuff, but I'm a huge fan of your writing so far!!! Glad to finally be able to leave a comment :D 

Maybe you'll turn me into a micro/macro fan after all... 👀

• 1 year later...

i just love, this story. But, i will be writing a fourth part. Where Sophia is sick, and Plume tickle her nose to fun

Scusa, scrivo maschio. scriverai una quarta parte, con questa mia idea

Legit, my favorite snzfic of all time, up there with the Mega Girl (or whatever the superhero one was). I love Giantess sneezes and the way you write them is top notch! This has been my fav for years, and honestly, you’re prob my fav sneeze creator! Im excited to see what else you end up doing and especially so if its projects like this story or continuing the rpg game!

• 4 weeks later...

I just read this, and I really liked the concept of a fairy going inside someone's nose and causing them to sneeze. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing another fairy story, where instead the fairy is inducing a girl with a sneeze fetish's nose to help her have big sneezes. It could lead to some great build up and some awesome induced sneezes, one in which both characters enjoy the sneeze. Although I do like stories where the sneezes have to be hidden, I equally love stories where the character does inducing on purpose just for a big sneeze.