Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any college people here?

sexysneezes

college age sneeze rave at sexysneezes's house? 

• 1 month later...

The place of learning I go to is c alled a University, but I guess that counts? Especially since we don't call anything a "college" here. I'm not a kid, though, much less a college kid who also likes to go out and party. 

10 hours ago, Sitruuna said:

The place of learning I go to is c alled a University, but I guess that counts? Especially since we don't call anything a "college" here. I'm not a kid, though, much less a college kid who also likes to go out and party. 

Same.  My party days are long behind me as is any day when I could have been called a kid.  

Yeah, I'm a grad student, 23. 

The age on my profile is wrong and I don't know how to fix it.  I  meant for it to say 18-24, but it just says 18.

59 minutes ago, Bleh said:

Yeah, I'm a grad student, 23. 

The age on my profile is wrong and I don't know how to fix it.  I  meant for it to say 18-24, but it just says 18.

The part that only staff can see says 18-24. In the public age section (optional), it says 18. I changed it to 23, but let me know if you want it to say 18-24.

25 minutes ago, Reader said:

The part that only staff can see says 18-24. In the public age section (optional), it says 18. I changed it to 23, but let me know if you want it to say 18-24.

Wait, so is that for me as well? Cause mine says 27 and I’d like to update it soon cause I’ll be 30 in September. I just put my age in my signature. But does only staff see the 27??

14 minutes ago, SneezeManDE said:

Wait, so is that for me as well? Cause mine says 27 and I’d like to update it soon cause I’ll be 30 in September. I just put my age in my signature. But does only staff see the 27??

No, staff sees 25-30 on your profile. Since this system doesn’t automatically update the age yearly, your public age says 27. 

Would you like for your age to say 29, 30, or nothing at all since your age is in your signature? 

4 hours ago, Reader said:

No, staff sees 25-30 on your profile. Since this system doesn’t automatically update the age yearly, your public age says 27. 

Would you like for your age to say 29, 30, or nothing at all since your age is in your signature? 

Ahh, well nothing is fine and I can always update my signature. :)

thanks for getting back to me! Sorry I got off topic here. 

6 hours ago, Reader said:

23 is fine.  Thanks, Reader!

I’m 27, and would like to party, but I’m flat broke, like, half the time. I also live all the way in Finland.