Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs (F)

vatergrrl

I seem to have come down with my first (and, hopefully, last!) cold of the season, and as per my usual, the first day and a half has been intermittently sneezy. Most of yesterday, I was able to stay at home by myself and let fly, mostly clench-jawed hah-chhhh! noises that don't do much more than scare the cats. After hubby came home, he suggested going out for dinner and dessert, and I was sneeze-free through dinner but had the most maddening tickle strike during dessert, at a time when I was carrying a full, hot teapot toward the garbage can to toss away the used tea bag, so I had to resport to pinching my nose as hard as I could and thinking about something else.

Later that night, while flopped over in bed, I felt the same strong urge hit, and that time, I didn't need to fight it, just rolled over and smothered another "chaaaa!" in my pillow. Perhaps thirty seconds later, another -- I seem to sneeze in pairs when I have a cold -- and left an unappealing damp spot on the pillow case. Husband was either asleep or didn't notice, as he did not bother to bless. Half an hour later, I experienced the dreaded build-up-without sneeze, three times in a row. The damned tickle would build up to maddening proportions, feeling just like the last two *completed* sneezes, full intake of breath followed by... nothing.

Three sneezes thus far this morning, the first very wet and had me dashing off to find the tissue box -- what WAS I thinking, leaving it two rooms away? Later, two more, again thirty seconds or so apart, medium wetness and muffled into my upper left arm nightgown sleeve.

Makes me wish I was coordinated enough to sneeze *into* something, but I suppose my upper shirtsleeve or the back of my hand is better than spreading a germ-laden cloud all over my keyboard/lap/reading material. Unless you like that sort of thing, then it's all good.

--VG

Archived