Sneeze Fetish Forum

Divergent (Four/Female OC)

shaniyajane

I'm not a huge fan of male sneezing, but there's two boys that I make exceptions for, and Four is definitely one of them. Hope you guys enjoy! I also would've done Tris x Four, but I'm not a huge fan of them together (I know, I know) and I wanted to add in some jealousy between my OC and Tris. 

Evie watched as new initiates came through the hole one by one, her arms crossed as she watched her boyfriend, Four, pull them off the net and ask for their names. She also watched as he sniffed softly between initiates, occasionally rubbing his nose. 

He had allergies, and they started acting up just at the beginning of initiates season. It was like that every year - new initiates meant it was the time of year that she spent more time in bed with him, watching as he suffered. Of course he didn’t want anyone but her knowing about them, and it had even taken some time for him to admit that he had allergies to her (but only after three weeks of him sneaking out of their room to sneeze, and her rolling her eyes as she listened to him out in the hallway.)

Eric came down eventually, looking around at the group. 

Okay, dauntless born you’re with me,” He announced, “Transfers are with Four and Genevieve.”

Eric took a group of teens down the hall, and Four and Evie headed off in the opposite direction. They stopped in the pit, having the large group of transfers gather around them. 

Welcome to Dauntless,” Four started, “Now that you’ve joined this faction, this is where you’ll be spending the majority of your time until you pass the three phases. If you don’t pass, you’re out. The factionless will be out there to welcome you.”

Murmurs of concern and potential regret flooded the group.

You can complain, or worry about whether you’ll make it,” Evie continued, “Or you can shut up and work your ass off so you don’t get kicked out. I recommend the second option.”

They spent a bit of time touring the compound, before making it to the dorms. 

Dinner’s in thirty minutes, then you’re free,” Evie announced, “We expect you in the pit tomorrow.”

Four and her left the room, heading back towards their own bedroom. Evie watched as Four sniffed, wiggling his nose and pressing his palm against it for a second. 

How do you feel?” She asked, taking his hand in her’s and intertwining their fingers. 

Four chuckled, sniffing again. “Itchy.”

Evie hummed, opening the door to their bedroom and going to the drawer that housed his allergy meds. They didn’t help too much, but they were something. She popped two pills out of the holes, before grabbing a glass of water from the sink in the bathroom.

Huretchoo!” 

She handed him the pills and the glass of water, watching as he took them with her hand on her hip. “Bless you.”

He placed the glass of water on the nightstand, swallowing. “Thanks.”

Will you be okay at dinner?” She asked, “I can just bring you some food, I don’t mind.”

No, I’m fine,” He assured her, but Evie watched as his nose twitched and he turned away from her. “Hatchoo!

You sure?” She asked, leading him over to the couch. 

She sat down beside him, leaning her head on his shoulder as her rubbed her thigh with his thumb. He hummed, indicating that he was sure. He kissed the top of her head, before twisting away from her and cupping his hands over his face. 

She watched his chest rise and fall a few times, a slight breathy sound escaping every few seconds before he sniffed and removed his hands from his face, turning back and sighing. 

Thought I was gonna’ sneeze,” He said, and Evie chuckled. 

Really?” She teased, “I couldn’t tell.”

Four grinned, shoving her softly. “If you weren’t the only person willing to put up with me when I’m like this I would dump you.” 

Evie smiled, letting him latch onto her and rest his head against her chest. She checked her watch, seeing that they only had about ten minutes before dinner. She stroked his hair as he laid against her chest, the occasional sniffle of cough escaping him. 

Hutchoo!” He had turned away from her just in time to sneeze freely in the air, sniffing afterwards and rubbing his nose with his palm. “Sorry.”

Bless you,” Evie said, kissing the top of his head. “It’s okay.”

She checked her watch again, before nudging him up. “We’ve got to get to dinner - if you’re still up for going.”

He nodded, standing up and stretching lightly. He grabbed his leather jacket, pulling it over his shoulders before watching Evie do the same. She shot him a smile as he opened the door, allowing her to walk through first before closing it behind him. He placed his hand on her lower back as they walked, a small act of PDA that was rare for Four. 

He removed it quickly once they reached the dining hall, allowing her to go in front of him in the line before leading them towards a table and sitting down. Evie took the seat across from him, digging into her food and barely paying attention to the new initiates around her, until one of them spoke to Four. She remembered her - Tris, the first jumper. The one who had looked at her boyfriend for a little too long once he helped her off the net. 

Were you a transfer too, or a dauntless born?” She asked, and she watched as Four stiffened. 

Are you kidding?” He asked, and Evie raised an eyebrow. It wasn’t unusual for Four to be a little hard on the initiates. 

Tris raised her eyebrows, shaking her head lightly. “No.”

What makes you think you can talk to me?” Four shot back. 

Four,” Evie whispered, making her boyfriend barely turn to look at her before looking back at Tris. 

It must be because you’re so approachable,” Tris answered, before turning back to her food and her friends. 

Evie looked down as she smirked, he deserved that. 

Heh-gxnt!” 

It was quiet, but she still noticed. She saw Four with his head facing away from the table, and she watched as he rubbed the bottom of his nose. He turned back to meet her gaze, sending her a soft smile. She returned it just as the alarms started blaring, so she turned to look at Eric as she banged her cup against the table. 

Initiates, stand!” He announced, “You have chosen to join the warrior faction tasked with the defense of this city and all it’s inhabitants.”

Hah-nxgt! Gxnt! 

Evie wouldn’t have noticed the sneeze if she hadn’t just turned to look at Four, as it could barely be heard over the sound of Eric’s speech. She reached across the table, placing her hand on top of his for a second as he sniffed. She went to pull away, but Four grasped it tightly, which was unusual for him. 

Once Eric was done his speech, Four stood quickly, and Evie followed. She could see him rubbing his nose and sniffing as they maneuvered the crowd of initiates, finally making it out of the dining hall and into the hall. 

Herushoo! Huretchoo!” He snapped forward, and Evie placed a hand on his back. 

You okay?” She asked when he stood back up, his eyes watering slightly and nose tinted red from all the rubbing. 

He nodded, his mouth opening as his breath hitched, his eyes partially closed. “Hatchoo!”

Bless you.”

Evie turned at the voice, seeing Tris standing there, and she protectively moved so she was standing in front of Four, knowing how much he disliked people seeing him when he was like this. 

Why aren’t you inside?” Evie asked, anger rising in her chest as she looked at the girl. 

She watched Tris stumbled over an answer for a second before speaking. “I uh, I saw you guys leave, and I decided to follow.”

Okay, well, you can go back inside now, initiate,” Evie said.

Yeah, is he okay?” She asked, and Evie scoffed. 

Inside, initiate. Now.”

• 3 years later...

i know there haven’t been updates but i adore this i would love another part!!!

Loved this! Would love it to continue! Maybe Tris wins him over by her sympathy of his allergies?

• 1 month later...