Sneeze Fetish Forum

Work Obs Male and Female

Guest SneezeFetishCentral

Guest SneezeFetishCentral

Somehow at work they conviced me to spend a day as a trainer. I worked hard to get past that position and enjoy just doing my thing in my office away from people. But since the cold/flu is running rampant we were short staffed and I expected a few decent obs so I agreed. Had several nice observations at work today so I'll lump them into one post.

Female Observations- 1) female early 20's, about 5'3", slightly overweight with black bobbed hair. She said she had a cold but didnt look/sound sick. About 30 minutes in the training session she walked about 10 feet away from the group and sneezed two feminine itttchhhhhhh sneezes into the crook of her arm. For the next 15 minutes she kept rubbing her nose and began to sniffle a bit. Suddenly she quickly brough both hands up over her face and sneezed a forceful CHOOO and then excused herself (probably to go to the bathroom and blow her nose). 2) in the break room two other trainers were having coffee. One (about 5'6" average build with shoulder length blonde hair) obviously had a bad cold and a swollen red nose to go with it. She pulled two tissues from the box on the table as the other lady commented "Oh god you arent going to sneeze again are you?" she nodded yes "damm girl your gonna sneeze your nose clear off your face" The blonde tipped her head back slightly "I dow bud I cad AAAACCCCCCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOO seem to HHHHHHAAAAAAAAACCHHHHHHHOO stop for more dan a few minudes AACCHOOOO" then she gave a wet sounding blow. By this time I had my cup of coffee and had to return to my group

Male Observation - One one decent male observation. Hispanic guy about 6 feet tall, thin, dark features. He had a nice fit of 9 low volume Choo sounding sneezes. Rapid fire into one hand

Morrigan

Archived