Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone interested in beta reading my Schitts Creek story?

So, I'm obsessed with the amazing chemistry David  and Patrick have on Schitt's Creek? So I basically spent all day today writing this fic because I couldn't get the idea out of my brain unless I spent hours typing it furiously into a word doc. There's almost no whump content for this fandom (understandably, because it's comedy), so I'm feeling a little untethered, but this idea would NOT leave me alone.

The only problem is, I have no idea if it's good, realistic, or if anyone has any interest in reading it! So I'm wondering if there are any Schitt's Creek fans that are interested in giving it a quick read and maybe giving me some feedback before I decide whether or not to post? I feel super embarrassed asking, but I need to do something with this pent up appreciation I have for this couple and I thought somebody here could help!

4 hours ago, sprinkles287 said:

Yes 500000 percent yes. I’d love to read that.

Wow, yay, thank you! I'll send you a PM!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I would absolutely read a Schitt's Creek sick-fic. I loved that show. I ought to rewatch it soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I was just searching to see if anyone else had already written any Schitt's Creek stuff, and found this. I would love to read it! I'm also planning a Patrick sickfic myself (if I can find time/inspiration to write it).

• 2 months later...