Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rugby Watching Obs (F)

Lefty

While watching the England game against Canada (a little one sided in all truth but hey they'd kill us at ice hockey) got a cool Obs.

As we were sat right at the back of the bar, we had a pretty good view of everyone in front of us, and just in front and to the right was a group around their early 20's including a girl with brown hair and brown eyes and slim build. Anyways about 20 minutes into the game I heard a loud yet feminine haaissheew which sure enough turned out to be this girl, so I kept half an eye on her, and saw her rubbing her nose again and titlting her head back as she let another haaiisheew go into her hand, quickly followed by two more, by which time one of her friends had handed her a tissue, which she sneezed into two or three more times. What made this even more enjoyable from my point of view was that she was trying to explain her problem whilst she was sneezing so it came out like I oh aahshhisheew it the smm aahhhisshewww the smoke ahhhshheww. She then eventually managed to comment that it was the smoke in the area, so they all moved :) still enjoyable while it lasted.

Archived