Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would you consider this a stifled sneeze? (snot)

Brooks

I know a girl who is a stifler. Twice I've seen her stifle a sneeze and make the typical 'huh-ngxkt' sound that you would normally hear from a stifled sneeze however snot came shooting out of her nose but the opposite end of the snot was stuck on the inside of her nose which caused the part of the snot that came out of her nose to quickly go right back into her nose like a yo-yo. One part of me would say that this is a successful stifle because it made the typical stifled sneeze sound and in the end the snot ended up inside of her nose but the other part of me would say that this is a failed stifle because the snot would have never come out in the first place.

I know this is a weird question, but would you consider this a successful stifle or a failed stifle?

Interesting question! I’m not sure that I would consider these cases to be “successful” stifles, only because the purpose of a stifle is to be more discreet when sneezing. Any show of snot wouldn’t exactly be considered, erm, discreet. I have some personal experience with attempted stifles like these, and they just tend to draw even more unwanted attention!

I'd say she stifled the sneeze successfully, but because she did it on an already full nose the end result was obviously a mess. Bless her, give the girl a tissue and a helping hand, she'd tried her best to keep control but failed due to just letting herself get too snuffled up. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 12:04 PM, Rick said:

I'd say she stifled the sneeze successfully, but because she did it on an already full nose the end result was obviously a mess. Bless her, give the girl a tissue and a helping hand, she'd tried her best to keep control but failed due to just letting herself get too snuffled up. 

15 hours ago, Large said:

Because she success to reduce her sneezing sound, I think this is a successful but messy stifle!

I’m definitely gonna have to agree with Rick and Large, as stifling, for me, has more to do with the sneeze sound, than anything; I’d say it was a successful, albeit messy, stifle :razz:.

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2020 at 3:08 PM, Brooks said:

I know a girl who is a stifler. Twice I've seen her stifle a sneeze and make the typical 'huh-ngxkt' sound that you would normally hear from a stifled sneeze however snot came shooting out of her nose but the opposite end of the snot was stuck on the inside of her nose which caused the part of the snot that came out of her nose to quickly go right back into her nose like a yo-yo. One part of me would say that this is a successful stifle because it made the typical stifled sneeze sound and in the end the snot ended up inside of her nose but the other part of me would say that this is a failed stifle because the snot would have never come out in the first place.

I know this is a weird question, but would you consider this a successful stifle or a failed stifle?

I'd just call that a messy stifle

Yes. Sounds like a stifle, although I would be curious to know if she pinched her nostrils shut....and was there the breathy " choo" on the end.

I had a girlfoend who was a regular stifler and she did both although there was one occasion when she was walking with a newly-made cup of coffee and stifled without touching her nose, just a bob of the head and an almost-whispered " choo".

Yes. Sounds like a stifle, although I would be curious to know if she pinched her nostrils shut....and was there the breathy " choo" on the end.

I had a girlfoend who was a regular stifler and she did both although there was one occasion when she was walking with a newly-made cup of coffee and stifled without touching her nose, just a bob of the head and an almost-whispered " choo".

• 1 month later...

She did not pinch her nostrils shut however there was something breathy at the end. I couldn't tell if it was a breathy 'choo' or just a breathy sigh because it was barely audible.

Also, normally when she stifles her sneezes she cups one or both hands over her nose but occasionally she stifles hands-free. Ironically, for both sneezes she happened to stifle hands-free. If she cupped one or both of her hands over her nose the snot would have been in her hand instead of going back in her nose.