Sneeze Fetish Forum

Introducing ourselves (long)

VeganSneezeFetishist

Hi everyone!

We’ve been on here awhile, but never introduced ourselves so here we go! 🥰🤧 I will try to include some fun facts about us in this intro! We’re Luna (she/her) and J (they/them) and we are a vegan couple with a big sneeze fetish from Canada. Our sneeze fetish plays a huge role in our sex life, and that’s one of the reasons we’re on here, the thought of making others horny with this makes us horny lol. 😈 We both sneeze a lot on a daily  basis and we always try to share our sneezes with each other. We loooove inducing each other. This really shows how much we both have the kink. Also bondage + sneeze = 🔥 we’re also the unofficial self titled holdback champs of the sneeze fetish community. Seriously we take pride in our ability to holdback and no one can beat us 😂🤧👑 

thanks for reading, sorry this is so long, we’re looking forward to getting to know you! ☺️

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Removed self-advertising and NSFW content
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 5:45 PM, VeganSneezeFetishist said:

We’re also the unofficial self titled holdback champs of the sneeze fetish community. Seriously we take pride in our ability to holdback and no one can beat us 😂

So there I protest ! XD
Yes because "I AM" the unofficial champion of the community to hold back sneezing. :razz:

More seriously... :D
I welcome you both to the forum. I'm glad to meet other vegans around here. It's very rare.
Looking forward to reading from both of you.

Marius (Belgium and French speaking) ^_^