Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze into mask (self-obs)

Adw

Last evening I was picking up some takeout food from a Chinese restaurant and had my blue cloth mask on for standing in line and ordering. I paid and walked away out of the building's shadow and into the sunlight. I have a mild photic reflex and soon felt like a sneeze was coming on, weak enough that I could decide either way whether to let it happen or not. Since I wasn't close to anybody else at that point, I decided to go for it and see what it felt like to sneeze into my mask.

While crossing the street, I turned my face directly toward the low sun. My breath hitched, which caused me to "suck in" my mask into my mouth a bit, startling me almost enough to lose the sneeze. But I kept going and a few seconds later I sneezed loudly and openly. It felt really good, even though I was self-conscious about sneezing. And I got to use my mask for its intended purpose!

Edited by Adw

Bless you!Glad you made such great use of it!  The same happened to me some weeks ago- in the supermarket I needed to sneeze sooo bad and I had a mask on, so I just went for it and didn't even have to stifle. That felt good