Sneeze Fetish Forum

My friends ob

Fishman44

Weirdly enough my friend (I’ll call him F) doesn’t have a fetish but he shared this with me write after it happened. It was just after senior prom and F and his date we’re making out in Fs car and she was on top of him when she sneezed. She sneezed right in his face and covered him with spray and snot.

But btw they broke up after this.

On 6/11/2020 at 8:40 PM, Fishman44 said:

Weirdly enough my friend (I’ll call him F) doesn’t have a fetish but he shared this with me write after it happened. It was just after senior prom and F and his date we’re making out in Fs car and she was on top of him when she sneezed. She sneezed right in his face and covered him with spray and snot.

Even for a non-fetishist, that’s kind of a petty reason to break up for. Your friend seems to be an anti-sneeze-fetishist :lol:. Maybe his date needs you as her boyfriend, instead. I doubt that you would break up with her for that. Or does their break-up have anything to do with her sneezing on him?

On 6/12/2020 at 1:56 PM, Saimou said:

Even for a non-fetishist, that’s kind of a petty reason to break up for. Your friend seems to be an anti-sneeze-fetishist :lol:. Maybe his date needs you as her boyfriend, instead. I doubt that you would break up with her for that. Or does their break-up have anything to do with her sneezing on him?

Well party that and she was cheating on him.

8 hours ago, Fishman44 said:

Well party that and she was cheating on him.

Oh, well, then I can understand. Cheating is something I, myself, have zero-tolerance for :mad:.

On 6/11/2020 at 6:40 PM, Fishman44 said:

Has he told you he doesn’t have the fetish or are you just assuming

23 hours ago, Coolio said:

Has he told you he doesn’t have the fetish or are you just assuming

He told me