Sneeze Fetish Forum

Before a friend sneezes...

blessyouanon

What do you do before someone you know sneezes? You know... when you see their face start to change. Do you look at them? Look away? Do you say bless you before or after the actual sneeze? Something to think about...

1 hour ago, SDbaby22 said:

Do you look at them?

I kind of look but try not to stare (if that's even possible lol). I might look, then look away, then look again....that kind of thing.

1 hour ago, SDbaby22 said:

Do you say bless you before or after the actual sneeze?

Definitely after! Saying it before (which doesn't make sense in any case) sometimes distracts the person enough that they end up not sneezing.

:joal:

You know, I usually start staring and lose control of myself. I get worried sometimes I won't be able to explain to the person who notices that why I was doing so.

Once I remember blessing a classmate who was going to sneeze (he had my favorite sneeze in the class), he looked at me like "uh thanks for distracting me from the sneeze" and didn't sneeze in result, so I decided to stop doing so 

8 hours ago, SDbaby22 said:

What do you do before someone you know sneezes? You know... when you see their face start to change. Do you look at them? Look away? Do you say bless you before or after the actual sneeze? Something to think about...

i usually look at them and say bkesd u after. if i have the presence of mind i might stop looking at them, but u kno how it is. no thoughts, head empty

If it's one I think I'll want to remember later, I'll watch and try not to be creepy staring ... but they are usually preoccupied anyway and it's a "normal" reaction to turn around and look toward a sound. I'm sure "she's looking because she thinks it's hot" is probably never crossing someone else's mind. If it's someone I definitely don't want to be thinking about ... later ... I try my best to not see so as not to have to try to unsee.

It depends, if it’s a girl I will usually look or at the least listen. But I don’t like hearing or seeing male sneezes at all so I avoid them at all costs. 

not sure why I feel that way, but I do.

I never say bless you, but I’ve always wanted to say elephant before someone sneezes just to see if the word elephant actually stops a sneeze.

If it’s a girl I’ll probably look. If it’s a boy then I’ll try to completely ignore it.

I usually try to subtly look and listen, if it’s a female sneeze, and bless them afterwards. Male sneezes do absolutely nothing, so I typically don’t do anything. If it’s from a really unattractive person (male or female), or just a very gross sneeze in general, I try to avoid it without attracting too much attention.

For me if it's a male sneeze, I just bless them normally and continue on like nothing. If it's a female sneezing It definitely takes a bit of effort to try not to stare at them. But I'm usually able to hide my excitement and bless them normally. 

For me somebody going to sneeze usually means a session of "omg look how amusing this wall is!" interrupted by rare glances at them. And blessing? Oh, wait, has something  i̶n̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶ just happened? Huh, I didn't notice. 💁

• 1 month later...

Well,sometimes I look away or I try to look at them at the corner of my eye. 

After the sneeze,I rarely bless them (because I'm often too embarrassed to do so) but when I do,I look away.

When they blow their nose,I ALWAYS look away.

It really depends on who it is and how comfortable I am with them.  A lot of time I look away because I'm embarrassed...then I get frustrated at myself afterward for not looking.  It's almost instinct now to look away though, haha.  I should work on that.  I don't usually say bless you unless we are alone.