Sneeze Fetish Forum

Re-Introducing myself after all these years :)

Chhinkninducing

Hi :) I'm Chhinkninducing - which also became one of my favorite things to do: using Chhinkni with inducing combined :P love it xD but anyway, what was I gonna say? Oh yes:
I signed in here originally in 2002, so I'm one of the long-term members I'd say. I met a lot of wonderful people here, but over the years I lost contact to many of them due to the fact they they never came back to this page again and that I didn't use KIK or sth long time before then to stay in contact. But I liked the conversations I had here a lot! :)
I also made videos on YouTube, but I won't make it all public yet because I'm shy xDD
I'm a photic sneezer (sneeze 1-3+ times every day) and when I have a cold, I sneeze like 30+ times a day ... Also I managed to induce very well, which I also learned over this wonderful Forum :) I'm very happy about it! :D
Recently I got my own house in the west of Germany where I live in all alone, so I don't need to stifle or shutdown my sneezes anymore, I prefer to sneeze them out whenever I can :D
If there is anyone of you reading this who wants to chat, please contact me, very welcomed. :)
Hope to see you around here, have fun,
yours,
Chhinkninducing / Teecee

• 3 years later...

Just a big update on my part:
I just quit on a job being a marketing director for a company for many years as it was stressing me out, so now I finally have the time and lifespace again to look into the forum again and to enjoy reading and wrighting stories about sneezing again as well as using Chhinkni again and to see if my inducing skills have diminished over the time or not

Would you like to chat about sneezing but also anything else?
So feel free to contact me. I also have KIK and all that, just ask :D

yours, Tommy

• 5 months later...

Were you on the other sneeze forum a short time ago?

Do you have a beautiful red patterned carpet where you live?

Welcome to SFF. I'm enjoying it here a lot and I hope you do also. I'm seeing a few familiar names from other sites too.