Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not Authorized to View this Page [CFN #0004]

FadedRose

I’ve been getting this message for about a year now every time I’ve tried to log onto this website. That’s part of the reason why I’ve been so inactive. I’m sorry if the question’s been asked before (searched for it but I couldn’t find anything!). I’m wondering if it’s a problem with my internet provider because I get the message on both my phone and laptop whenever I try to access the site.

thanks in advance!

Some time ago, the address for this site changed from sneezefetishforum.org to sneezefetishforum.com. If you try to go to the .org page you'll always get that error.

11 minutes ago, Mario said:

Some time ago, the address for this site changed from sneezefetishforum.org to sneezefetishforum.com. If you try to go to the .org page you'll always get that error.

Thank you! You’re a lifesaver haha. If only I’d figured that out months ago

Related to this issue if you have any saved bookmarks. Export them to HTML or whatever, open the file in a text editor and replace all sneezefetishforum.org with www.sneezefetishforum.com, delete all bookmarks in browser to avoid duplicates (maybe back up your browser profile if you have any important bookmarks in case something goes wrong), import edited bookmarks html file and all bookmarks work again. If the bookmarks are a bit older you also have to remove the /forum or somesuch part of the URL which changed in an update a while back.  Also delete all history of the .org version to prevent the browser suggesting it.